Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Alexstrasza. She is the mother of Life. Not only she is sexy(since we are bringing this up in here) but can you imagine how soothing would it be to be around such a majestic creature? (ASMR people will understand me). About the food problem, well, she can raise fruits or something like that I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Dehmona View Post
    Sylvanas Windrunner
    She is good with weapons so could protect me and probably also decent at gathering/hunting food for me and if things go downhill might be she could raise me from the dead.
    And don't forget all the years of imagination I have saved up that I can atleast try to...
    You're probably going to be her first meal.

Deleted
    Sylvanas...

Quote Originally Posted by Hexotic View Post
    not if its set somewhere else. Try deleting your hearthstone, then ask an innkeeper for another, it wont save you to his inn.
    Last time i checked you had to make a new "home" before you could get a new hearthstone. Did they change this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, probably someone who knew how to live off the land so we wouldn't starve/die off. So a night elf. And a female. Because, really, let's be honest. Most of us are guys. And all our heads thought about the same thing initially.
    Quote Originally Posted by dryankem View Post
    A female tauren. Delicious milk and your buddies wouldn't be around to make fun of you for dating a cow =)
    This is dead wrong. It did, however, make me laugh really, really hard.
    Last edited by foxHeart; 2013-06-26 at 08:44 PM.
    Look! Words!

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Any dwarf. They like to drink and they know how to survive. I'm sure we would catch game, find something to brew into a decent ale, and eventually find a way off that island.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dryankem View Post
    A female tauren. Delicious milk and your buddies wouldn't be around to make fun of you for dating a cow =)
    o.o

Anyyyhooww...

I'd go with Jaina aswell I guess. Food + Water + portals + companionship, what more do you want?

If I can't take her, I'd have to go with Lorewalker Cho aswell like somebody mentioned; he's a great story teller ^^

Alexstrasza or any other red dragon also works. Considering pre-DS Alexstrasza was still capable of flying and shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whidbey View Post
    Chromie the cute.. Time travel and so damn cute. Who cares if she is a male dragon.
    ummm she's female lol

Um... white kitten. Nice calming experience.

Surprised it hasn't been said yet. Why not Saurfang and just him cleave a path through the water for you to make it back home?

People why are you so boring (and extremely weird/creepy in some cases).

Ragged John. Cool stories every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    My first thought was vol'jin, seems like a cool dude to hang out with who would know how to survive. Tall, handsome and blue :3

loling at the people who would want a female character to have sex with.

Best case scenario: After 3 days of sex and poor hygiene both of your junk smells nasty.
    Worst case scenario: Stranded on an island without contraceptives, she ends up pregnant after the first time.

I'd rather be stranded with Khadgar, Jaina, or Velen. Have them teach me powerful magic so when I go back home I'm a god.
    The post that Blizzard banned me for:
    2014-11-28 19:55:26 [Trade - City] Potassiumgluconate: female dwarf butts are the best thing that this expansion has given us.
    Butts are a touchy subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Surprised it hasn't been said yet. Why not Saurfang and just him cleave a path through the water for you to make it back home?
    I am more surprised no one has mentioned Captain Placeholder.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2xuO8JBepM

Although they are pretty much useless, I'd take a MURLOC! Come to think of it, maybe they can catch fish..

10+ Year Old Account
    A kobold..

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Captain Placeholder! Only some would get it... (And yes he WAS an actual NPC)

Deleted
    Jaina for obvious reason. Screw the portals, i'd stay there with Jaina forever :P

Adarrah. Keep her isolated from the world to prevent any misleading gossip about crabs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Potassiumgluconate View Post
    loling at the people who would want a female character to have sex with.

Best case scenario: After 3 days of sex and poor hygiene both of your junk smells nasty.
    Worst case scenario: Stranded on an island without contraceptives, she ends up pregnant after the first time.

I'd rather be stranded with Khadgar, Jaina, or Velen. Have them teach me powerful magic so when I go back home I'm a god.
    And having kids with jaina is bad because? Also you're on an island... that implies there is water all around you so you can wash up ...

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mankrik's Wife
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side