Page 6 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lyphe View Post
    Super fast edit by Bou?
    I smell something legitimate in the OP!
    The post had names of real Blizzard employees and Boub was probably the first mod to see it this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Well that's fine, if Blizz really has given up on this game then they can go ahead and give up. Will make it easier for me to focus on school knowing I'll never come back to "Dr. Azeroth."
    Oh stop being so dramatic.

Quote Originally Posted by lyphe View Post
    Super fast edit by Bou?
    I smell something legitimate in the OP!
    He edited the employee names, they are quoted below last I saw still. It's protection for them whether this is true or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    #

boubs on a tight leash these days when it comes to leaking stuff, i think he said in another thread he knows the theme of the expansion, but not the name. might be wrong.
    Was that it? I thought it was he knew what's in it but not the theme.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanzlee View Post
    well if this is true its probably gonna be the last wow expansion cos subs will drop to about 2 million
    Even with 2 million they beat all the others easily lmfao.
    <Semi Retired> - Recruiting for 9.2!

thats what happens to most of these "leaks" someone creates new account, "leaks" some shit, jumps back over to main to defend it. at least thats how i assume it works.
    There are like 2 people defending it.

And i'm not the OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conbot View Post
    There are like 2 people defending it.

And i'm not the OP.
    Honestly I can't verify you're not the OP. You seemed pretty eager and knowledgable when it comes to defending this as it "validates the Chinese leaks."

well apparently honda may own the rights to Grom, which i find absurd, no one should be able to "own" a word.

sure i could see honda having an issue if Grom was in the title of the expansion, but surely blizzard would be able to name a character in a game Grom. seems weird.
    Trust me, If the new villain's name was: "Iphone Hellscream" they would have legal issues...

They are probably just being safe.

So, we can expect an Outland revamp for the next x-pac. I Like the idea personally.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Draenor

Deleted
    So, perhaps they'll go the alternate timeline route after all. Like Star Trek.... -> next xp: World of Warcraft: Into Darkness....

Quote Originally Posted by NiceJazzhands View Post
    Here's my real question at the moment - Where the hell is OP? Making an account for one post and then disappearing from the topic entirely? At least that Murozond poster had the decency to stick around and goad people on.
    The corporate goons at blizzard already hunted him down. /tinfoil

@Conbot: Think of it this way, either his ego won't allow him to tell us that he does not know or he does know it to be true or false and can't say because he does not want people pestering him. Either way using names of people for this is not wise at all. It will only cause them trouble, even if it is a hoax and that is to be avoided by an official fan site afaik, not to mention simple decency as a human being.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trust me, If the new villain's name was: "Iphone Hellscream" they would have legal issues...

They aren't going to change the name of probably the #2 most popular Warcraft character ever (#1 is Thrall if you want to know). They'll do everything possible to work out a compromise where both sides can use Grom.

Plus, Grom is a fictional character, not an intellectual property. There is no legal requirement to change the name, unless he appeared in the title of the expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalian View Post
    Don't be so quick to say it's fake.

Honda Grom
    https://www.google.com/search?q=grom...8&oe=utf8&rlz=

Legal issues right there.
    That would only be an issue if Blizzard was making some kind of recreational vehicle. Trademarks are genre specific usually. Its why you can have Dicks Sporting Goods and Dicks Last Resort (Restaurant)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Honestly I can't verify you're not the OP. You seemed pretty eager and knowledgable when it comes to defending this as it "validates the Chinese leaks."
    Well i'm flattered, but i just read what NiceJazzhands wrote about the chinese stuff.

Deleted

i could see that in the future, Wow, sponsered by Mcdonalds

Thrall 'mcflurry' duraton

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spelorzi View Post
    So, we can expect an Outland revamp for the next x-pac. I Like the idea personally.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Draenor

i don't see how an outland revamp makes sense, Draenor is destroyed, its literally just a floating chunk of rock now known as outland, other parts of draeneo may have survived in a similar way though.

Well i'm flattered, but i just read what NiceJazzhands wrote about the chinese stuff.
    Yeah, I just posted that stuff because the OP reminded me of it. I don't necessarily believe or disbelieve any of this, I just thought it was an interesting correlation. For all I know, OP could have based a fake leak off of the China stuff to make it seem more plausible.
    Jazzhands <Sacred Samophlange>, 6/14H, US-Skywall
    "Query? What do you think I'm here for, tea and biscuits? Spill the beans already!"

i don't see how an outland revamp makes sense, Draenor is destroyed, its literally just a floating chunk of rock now known as outland, other parts of draeneo may have survived in a similar way though.
    What was the state of Draenor when the Honda Grom was alive? Not too familiar with that lore.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

People who forget Cataclysm want Outland revamped for the same reason Blizz revamped the Old World.

They assume "time warped Draenor" would be the way to do it.

That is Cataclysm 2.0.

That is the death of WoW.

Deleted
    What was the state of Draenor when the Honda Grom was alive? Not too familiar with that lore.

neither am i, but i belive it was an entire planet, not the floating rock we got now. im fairly sure lore says the planet was ripped apart when ner'zhul started spamming portals

- - - Updated - - -

We could go back in time,prevent gul'dan to make the blood pact with mannoroth, this way we evade the possible legion invasion that wrathion is talking about.