Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    http://wow.mmozone.de/warlords-draen...r-2014-europa/

It's a German article about the game guide release date which generally matches the expansion release date.

BradyGames Guide BradyGames Release Blizzard Release
    Burning Crusade 16. January 2007 15. January 2007
    Wrath of the Lich King 13. November 2008 13. November 2008
    Catalcysm 7. December 2010 7. December 2010
    Mists of Pandaria 25. September 2012 25. September 2012
    Warlords of Draenor 23. September 2014 Unannounced!

As I said "jumping to conclusions" but maybe this is true
    I'm sorry but these dates of yours for the Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King and so on, have been adjusted later to the correct dates.
    So of course you see previous dates correct, lol?

You guys are looking into like things too much, you end up seeing things like illimunininati or what youngsys rabs aboot?

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    anyone saw this on gamespot? from key giveaway
    http://imgur.com/JDShB5L
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

I'll return to this thread on the 23rd of September to award you a virtual medal if it happens to be true!

Great find.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Po View Post
    I'm sorry but these dates of yours for the Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King and so on, have been adjusted later to the correct dates.
    Source/proof?

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    That would be nice! Seems too short of a time dedicated to beta though... so many changes need to classes idk...

There is no chance they can finish WOD by september.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchmageAllayne View Post
    anyone saw this on gamespot? from key giveaway
    http://imgur.com/JDShB5L
    Dat is a Placeholder Date, Gamespot does that all the time. I remember Diablo 3 had December 31st 2008 & 2009 many times before.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

15+ Year Old Account
    A few years ago posting placeholder release dates resulted in a ban in this forum. Maybe we should return to that practice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    A few years ago posting placeholder release dates resulted in a ban in this forum. Maybe we should return to that practice.
    You must be fun at parties.

September would be lovely, but I fear it may be too early. October for 6.0 and late November/early December for WoD release looks more likely, but we can dream.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    It may be a placeholder but if Wod doesn't come out sometime in Sept/Oct then when? They aren't going to release it too near to Blizzcon as it is typically all hands on deck at Blizzard for that. After Blizzcon is over, Thanksgiving is coming up not to mention the 10 year anniversary of Wow and 15 year anniversary of Warcraft so that would mean the next window of opportunity for release would be December and the issue with that is they take 2 weeks off for Christmas. I'm sorry I just don't see Blizzard waiting that long or longer to get Wod out especially as it would result in Siege being the first raid tier to last a full year or longer.
    It is a feasible date, I agree; I just mean that we shouldn't take it as anymore valid than a date pulled out of a hat. I agree that it can't come out just before Blizzcon; not because it's too much work for them but because they'd have very empty conference rooms. I also don't think they can release it after Blizzcon because then they are mingling with customers who are not best pleased at still having to do SoO (albeit with the new mythic system). That probably does leave late September or October.

Supposedly in the Gamespot interview yesterday they mentioned shooting to have it out BEFORE Blizzcon. Take it with a grain of salt obviously but kind of adds to the sooner , rather than later, theories/
    Sarkhoza(Neglected) Thanos(Neglected) Saronus(New (Old) Main. WIP.)
    <Crux> Zul'jin - US

#TeamWaycrestHallowsEnd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by axi0m View Post
    Supposedly in the Gamespot interview yesterday they mentioned shooting to have it out BEFORE Blizzcon. Take it with a grain of salt obviously but kind of adds to the sooner , rather than later, theories/
    Do you have a link or anything that can show a transcript of that interview?
    Thank god this game isn't just for Rym, we'd have a pretty shitty time - Me

Deleted
    The release date will probably be 23rd of september, 1974, as we're going back in time 30 years. Also already heard something about a vanilla expansion, but that's still far off.

Deleted
    Highly unlikely. Nay, impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Omoidaseba View Post
    The release date will probably be 23rd of september, 1974, as we're going back in time 30 years. Also already heard something about a vanilla expansion, but that's still far off.
    That's 40 years. It's 2014, not 2004.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    That's 40 years. It's 2014, not 2004.
    LIES! 10 years ago is the '90s, not the '00s!

Quote Originally Posted by Joeygiggles View Post
    Do you have a link or anything that can show a transcript of that interview?
    That info was posted in another thread and I'm trying to dig up a source myself.

I believe it was this video: http://www.gamespot.com/videos/world.../2300-6420002/ but theres no date on when it aired (though Now Playing implies it was recent) and I'm at work so don't have the time to find a timestamp.

Could also be this: http://www.gamespot.com/shows/the-lobby/ The Warlords stuff starts around 45 minutes in, this was where they gave away the codes.
    Last edited by axi0m; 2014-07-02 at 04:57 PM.
    Sarkhoza(Neglected) Thanos(Neglected) Saronus(New (Old) Main. WIP.)
    <Crux> Zul'jin - US

#TeamWaycrestHallowsEnd

When I first got into MoP beta (first wave) vs getting into WoD beta (first wave) - WoD is a good 6 weeks behind MoP's status.

It did surprise me given how long ago things were meant to be more advanced than MoP.

I can think of two reasons for this - either they are doing more in parallel than MoP (new production system), or they are 6 weeks behind MoP.

I can easily see September 23rd as patch 6.0.1, and November 23rd as WoD release - but that's about the earliest I'd expect either.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazori View Post
    It's fine. Remember T14? Here's the progression for u (taking method as example) :

MSV : Took 2 days -> 10-12 october
    HOF : Took 3 days -> 8-11 november
    TES : Took 4 days -> 21-25 november

Top guilds again won't have an issue with killing the first part of the tier on Mythic in 7 weeks. It will most likely only take them a few days aswell. The second part of the tier could be released 3 weeks before Blizzcon and they will still be able to kill it well in time and have it on farm before Blizzcon is even near. Though I guess the second raid won't be untill after blizzcon.

In the end everything below top 25 doesn't really matter, and I'm sure all of them will have enough time to kill it before Blizzcon, those outside top 25 are most likely not even gonna appear at Blizzcon anyway, so I doubt it will have any impact on them.

On topic, my retailer states either 4th or 5th week of September as shipping dates for the physical collector edition. Albeit they have been a few weeks wrong in the past, so can't really say they'll be right this time. Then again 12 hour maintenance tomorrow in EU, which generally indicates a patch or prepping the PTR for the next big introduction patch, then again we'll have to wait and see.

Another thing to think about the live raid, what better way to promote would there be to have the new raid being live raided.
    Mythic is actually supposed to be legitimately difficult.

Yay Mythic trash.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    When I first got into MoP beta (first wave) vs getting into WoD beta (first wave) - WoD is a good 6 weeks behind MoP's status.

It did surprise me given how long ago things were meant to be more advanced than MoP.

I can think of two reasons for this - either they are doing more in parallel than MoP (new production system), or they are 6 weeks behind MoP.

I can easily see September 23rd as patch 6.0.1, and November 23rd as WoD release - but that's about the earliest I'd expect either.

Might get infracted for this, but..

What fucking world are you living on?

I was in the first wave of Mists Beta invites. NONE of the zones were finished nor even testable.

Everything was a buggy mess.

They have nearly all of the zones finished along with everything almost finished internally testing. How the hell does say "WoD is 6 weeks behind Mists"?

It's at least 2-3 months ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post

Might get infracted for this, but..

What fucking world are you living on?

I was in the first wave of Mists Beta invites. NONE of the zones were finished nor even testable.

Everything was a buggy mess.

They have nearly all of the zones finished along with everything almost finished internally testing. How the hell does say "WoD is 6 weeks behind Mists"?

It's at least 2-3 months ahead.
    They also redid Jade Forest in the middle of beta. While they did redo SMV and FFR, those were already done before beta even started.