Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Show your true colors go ahead show them. All over the western world from Europe to North America those others are reviled and hated. But not their cheap labor, cheap resources, and monies tied up in western banks. hopefully soon the rest of the world flips the economic script and we'll see how civilized the Europeans are when they all become poor. Get your swastikas out, they're back.

Quote Originally Posted by Caliph View Post
    Show your true colors go ahead show them. All over the western world from Europe to North America those others are reviled and hated. But not their cheap labor, cheap resources, and monies tied up in western banks. hopefully soon the rest of the world flips the economic script and we'll see how civilized the Europeans are when they all become poor. Get your swastikas out, they're back.
    Even if that were to happen, the Arab world would be the victim.

If Europeans had even 1/5 the fervor, fanaticism, and pan-regional nationalism the Arab world has the place would be a parking lot.

Not saying that's good, or wanting it to happen, just pointing out if Europeans were as full of the same issues plaguing Arab societies today, the results would be ugly.

For non-Europeans.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post

If Europeans had even 1/5 the fervor, fanaticism, and pan-regional nationalism the Arab world has the place would be a parking lot.

Not saying that's good, or wanting it to happen, just pointing out if Europeans were as full of the same issues plaguing Arab societies today, the results would be ugly.

For non-Europeans.
    Sorry what?

SO you're saying if Europe was suffering from the same issues the middle east is suffering now, which is internal strife and instability caused by DIRECT foreign influence, things would be bad for who again?
    Non europeans?
    The fuck does that mean?
    If you were stuck in a civil war, things would be bad for YOU first.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post

For non-Europeans.
    damn I forgot to write "que the incoming we'll turn the middle east into a parking lot or into glass" tripe that the mouth breathers will surely retort with and here we go. oh well. honestly though do you believe turning a large portion of land into a parking lot won't effect you?

Infracted for minor flaming
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2016-01-17 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Sorry what?

SO you're saying if Europe was suffering from the same issues the middle east is suffering now, which is internal strife and instability caused by DIRECT foreign influence, things would be bad for who again?
    Non europeans?
    The fuck does that mean?
    If you were stuck in a civil war, things would be bad for YOU first.
    Guess you missed that part which answers your entire post.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    Guess you missed that part which answers your entire post.
    what?
    You know you dont HAVE to reply really. Please follow up and read posts.

what?
    You know you dont HAVE to reply really. Please follow up and read posts.
    I did, thanks. I'll respond how I please. Sorry you missed the message of his post that was pretty obvious, that makes it you who has to follow up and read posts.

There's your answer, again. You can dig for minutiae but his one sentence answered all your questions.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    That's what we need to curb the tension.

A bunch of vigilantes with no oversight randomly seeking justice on whomever they want.
    I'm not a fan of vigilantism. It is however an entirely predictable and preventable social phenomenon. When government ceases to see to the interests of its people, the social contract breaks down, and lawlessness begins. This is going to get worse. Much, much, worse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    I did, thanks. I'll respond how I please. Sorry you missed the message of his post that was pretty obvious, that makes it you who has to follow up and read posts.

There's your answer, again. You can dig for minutiae but his one sentence answered all your questions.
    No it does not. but hey, you argued with me and I guess that is all that matters at the end of the day. Well done.

It wasnt. Unless... are you saying that there is a secret plan in place to achieve... what?
    So, was it a cultural thing then? 1000 men harassing women, in the same places, around europe, without planning?
    Doesn't that sound scary as fuck?

Taharrush Gamai, read about it.
    Last edited by Ghostile; 2016-01-16 at 08:05 AM.

Deleted

It wasnt. Unless... are you saying that there is a secret plan in place to achieve... what?
    If what is reported in european media is true then that makes it even scarier that it wasn't coordinated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    So, was it a cultural thing then? 1000 men harassing women, in the same places, around europe, without planning?
    Doesn't that sound scary as fuck?

Taharrush Gamai, read about it.
    Dicks being dicks and police not doing their job.
    That's what it was.

I'm all for this group. Something needs to be done.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Deleted
    Dicks being dicks and police not doing their job.
    That's what it was.
    "Refugees are dicks" -Djalil, 2016

Plus you'd do some good if you explained how a civilian police force could have the measures to deal with a battalion's worth of hostiles. Especially in the RAYYYSIIISSSSMMM-crippled Germany.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tupimus View Post
    "Refugees are dicks" -Djalil, 2016

Plus you'd do some good if you explained how a civilian police force could have the measures to deal with a battalion's worth of hostiles. Especially in the RAYYYSIIISSSSMMM-crippled Germany.
    I never said that. Please do learn to read.
    And while you're at it, read how police already did disperse them. Problem is they allowed them to regroup.

Deleted
    Sorry what?

Take a gander and realize that the bolded part is exactly what IS going on right now. The issue is compounded by every sort of feminist, leftist, and capitalist trying to benefit from it. Feminists by twisting the knife in the stabbed backs of European men, leftists trying to grow their voter base (for whatever reason muslims seem really really keen on handouts promised by their holy book) and then there's the capitalists who are trying to reinstate what would be reasonably called legal slavery on the native populace by proxy (first suggest the immigrants work for some worthless sum (500/month was proposed here), then extend it to natives).

We do need to stand up. The agitators just don't realize that betrayers of any kind can and will be thrown not just under the bus, followed closely by a train and then a mob. What's scary about their delusions is that they don't realize they wouldn't be treated any better by the muslims they're helping so gleefully.

- - - Updated - - -

I never said that. Please do learn to read.
    And while you're at it, read how police already did disperse them. Problem is they allowed them to regroup.
    Last time I checked the molestation battalions all over Europe were immigrants, because Europe is not "North Africa or Middle East" (lol refugees, it's not like even the current declined residence permits are enforced).

And get over yourself. They couldn't keep a battalion's worth of hostiles from regrouping, really, wonder why. Is it just advantageous for you to not think about why those immigrants wanted to form molestation battalions? What do you stand to gain, besides maybe avoiding some cognitive dissonance?

Deleted
    Take a gander and realize that the bolded part is exactly what IS going on right now. The issue is compounded by every sort of feminist, leftist, and capitalist trying to benefit from it. Feminists by twisting the knife in the stabbed backs of European men, leftists trying to grow their voter base (for whatever reason muslims seem really really keen on handouts promised by their holy book) and then there's the capitalists who are trying to reinstate what would be reasonably called legal slavery on the native populace by proxy (first suggest the immigrants work for some worthless sum (500/month was proposed here), then extend it to natives).
    What the fuck are you talking about? I have absolutely no idea of where you're going with this and I have absolutely no will of getting involved in a political discussion with someone with such a naive outlook at politics. Keep your "feminists, leftists and capitalists" for people that think like you.
    We do need to stand up. The agitators just don't realize that betrayers of any kind can and will be thrown not just under the bus, followed closely by a train and then a mob. What's scary about their delusions is that they don't realize they wouldn't be treated any better by the muslims they're helping so gleefully.
    Rephrase so it makes sense please. And please do explaine what exactly has this post of yours to do with my post you were replying to, and that part you highlighted.
    - - - Updated - - -

Last time I checked the molestation battalions all over Europe were immigrants, because Europe is not "North Africa or Middle East" (lol refugees, it's not like even the current declined residence permits are enforced).

And get over yourself. They couldn't keep a battalion's worth of hostiles from regrouping, really, wonder why. Is it just advantageous for you to not think about why those immigrants wanted to form molestation battalions? What do you stand to gain, besides maybe avoiding some cognitive dissonance?
    I'm struggling to understand this but I'll try and reply.
    The "molestation battalions" were immigrants, sure. Then? Are those people in Cologne not dicks?
    Learn to read. They dispersed at first, then didnt come back when they regrouped. Police can and should deal with those cases. That's why the heads of police in cologne are getting a lot of shit thrown at them. And rightfully so.

Deleted
    If you're going to bury your head in the sand and squawk at me at every turn, by all means. Think about it for a change.

Deleted
    If you're going to bury your head in the sand and squawk at me at every turn, by all means. Think about it for a change.
    You are seriously coming up to me with a theory based on leftists, feminists and capitalists?

Deleted
    You are seriously coming up to me with a theory based on leftists, feminists and capitalists?
    And you seem to have a problem with me trying to converse with you. Ever heard of the Occam's Razor principle? The most simple explanation to things is, with near certainty, always the correct one.