Page 21 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Exactly! And that's why raid leaders require so high itemlevel for the average PUG so they don't have to deal with those people.
    Cause we are valued less as individuals. We are not worth more to you than garbage and you can treat us with 0 respect. We have become "those people", that's just great...
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Quote Originally Posted by NightGamer View Post
    Ok guys, this is just first week or raid.

It feels like WoW = ilvl. Nothing more.

Something must be made by Blizzard to fix this problem. If you play one char, you probable don't have it, but if you play more, this is unacceptable.

Is not the first time when happens, this problem persist.
    Sadly, the only REAL option is to join a guild that raids or deal with this. Blizzard doesn't control the players. We make our own bed, and we have to sleep in it.
    Sealth [Cenarius] Priest

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles55 View Post
    I have a 956 bear that has never heroic raided. Name is Dionax feel free to look him up. My gf also has a 957 Prot Paladin named Bellonaz that has also never done heroic Antorus. There's this thing called M+. I heard it's a very lucrative and fast way to get high IL gear
    I see 952 on the armory. Only equipped ilvl is what matter.
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    I see 952 on the armory. Only equipped ilvl is what matter.
    okay well that still beats your point and it's 952 because of ToS 2pc which is a big dps upgrade for Prot paladins but she wouldn't be using it in high M+. May I remind you that it's still a 952 character that has never done heroic raiding. your point is still shattered regardless of how much you nitpick.
    Ltachilles
    <Forgotten Guardians>
    Area-52

Cause we are valued less as individuals. We are not worth more to you than garbage and you can treat us with 0 respect. We have become "those people", that's just great...
    Yup, you finally got it. You don't matter(compared to people I actually know, like guildies/friends), you don't deserve special treatment or boosts. Put effort into your character(s) and work your way through the content. Or just buy a boost.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quite simple. You TALK with them. You can find out a lot about a person by just talking to them instead of just asking for linking stuff.
    That's how it works for guild/longterm raids.

The topic here is filling a PUG. Do you actually expect PUG leaders to TALK with every applicant so much that they get to know the person? Delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrannicalPuppy View Post
    This is NOT the answer. You and your ilk need to stop being snotty brats. Some people are not cut out to be group leaders.
    and if you can't beat the other 29 lemmings that can follow directions and do better dps, why should i bring you. Because of your charming personality?

What do you want Blizzard to do to solve this. Queue system so we are forced to randomly carry X number of badly geared players in a raid against our will?

- - - Updated - - -

Quite simple. You TALK with them. You can find out a lot about a person by just talking to them instead of just asking for linking stuff.
    if you have limited amount of time to work on certain things in the game. I have limited amount of time in the game to make my pug as smooth as possible and no time to play charity with undergeared characters like your alt. Assuming you're not trolling, and I am giving you a huge benefit of the doubt here, you seem to be highly ignorant of how time consuming playing the interview game is in game, especially for people that you will only play with once in a pug. This is also ignoring the fact that it doesn't matter if you play with the sweetest person in the world if they constantly wipe your group directly or indirectly, because the GOAL to making a pug is to succeed in some kind of content. For long term groups, we have this thing called a guild where we DO look at both performance (logs) as well as personality (interviews) to see if they are good fit. That's the fundamental difference between vetting players in a pug and a guild, and I'm sorry that you can't seem to grasp this concept. If it's toxic to maximize my satisfaction in a game, then everyone is equally toxic.

It's funny you guys seem to imply being a nice person and a competent player are mutually exclusive when it isn't. I play with competent players all the time and most of them have a great personality. So what perk do I get for wasting my time vetting pugs through a live interview? so I get the privilege of carrying your undergeared toon through something for your great personality?
    Last edited by david0925; 2017-12-21 at 07:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okey.

I simply give up. This community and this game is not for me anymore. There is 0 kindness left and 0 helping others. It's sad to see, but litterally everyone in this thread has turned on me, when all I asked for was a kinder community that I could play with. I have no connecting with anyone in this game anymore. I give up on my alts and will be forced to those overgeared zerg runs on my main only

And HOW on earth do you reach 945 without doing Antorus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewmaster Ko Lee View Post
    I've got multiple toons at 945+ just from M+ without setting foot in a raid.
    Yep, exactly, m+ hands out unlimited 940+ items, if someone only wants to put effort into their alts.

Okey.

I simply give up. This community and this game is not for me anymore. There is 0 kindness left and 0 helping others. It's sad to see, but litterally everyone in this thread has turned on me, when all I asked for was a kinder community that I could play with. I have no connecting with anyone in this game anymore. I give up on my alts and will be forced to those overgeared zerg runs on my main only
    "i have limited time so I don't have time to invest in my alts to get them properly geared, but I expect other people to have unlimited amount of time to vet me fairly (and by that i mean getting the alts that I have no time for into groups) by conducting a thorough interview of what a great guy I am and take me over other people who have put more effort into their character because the community needs to be a nicer place"

you do need to give up on the extreme hypocrisy you have, yes, when it comes to "time investment"

So everyone should wait 2 hours for group to form?

- - - Updated - - -

Okey.

There is lots of kindness left in WoW. Imho, you are choosing to be unkind to RLs, asking them to do what you are unwilling to do yourself.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Make your own group or keep crying.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Deleted
    Okey.

How can this happen in a multiplayer game? Why did all people leave you?

We are only a few players left, but it is enough to do mythic+ und join pug raids. Beeing without a raid since Nighthold mythic and with a little patience and some friends we managed to clear Antorus HC/normal on our mains (item level 955-960) and Antorus normal on our alts (item level 945-955). The first time i cleared antorus normal on an alt was with 939, that char was not even ToS curved. You have to find the right group. If you are around item level 935 don't try to apply to 950+/curve farm runs. Get into the 930 progress/semi guild runs.

I encounter people who help, explain, carry pugs every day. But I don't expect to be boosted, i always try to carry my weight and talk to people. I don't get it, when people try to tell me, that there is 0 kindness left. It was always like that. Be in a guild or be ahead of the curve. This game is raid or die since the beginning. If you are behind, other players will get your spots in pugs. So get friends or get ahead. You can choose. Its not that hard.

Deleted
    Most randoms dont even know the boss mechanics. There were sooo many pugs that couldnt kill maiden normal/heroic because of too many failers taking the wrong side/bombs. It is happening again.

If you know the mechanics and play decent, you will get your achievement. But many randoms dont know them. They want to get boosted by better players to get their loot.

Deleted
    Make your own group. I can't believe we still go through this.

Community requirements are an effect of supply & demand. There's plenty of people >945 with Curve right now that it doesn't take hours to fill a group of 2/3/9 to complete your run. If it was a ridiculous requirement, people would drop them soon due to a lack of applicants meeting the demands.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TyrannicalPuppy View Post
    This is NOT the answer. You and your ilk need to stop being snotty brats. Some people are not cut out to be group leaders.
    Then keep on complaining on forums about how no one is willing to carry you. See how far that gets you instead of getting a pug together and just letting it do its thing.

Who is the snotty brat here? The person putting in effort to meet public requirements or taking the time to make his own group, or the person complaining and crying how no one is willing to boost him and his umpteenth alt that he really can't play at all?

That's my problem with the general public of this game right now. Neckbeards and NEETs have no idea how to take control of their actions or lives. They haven't learned how to be resourceful and get things done, which is something most of us learn at school or on the job. They just expect everyone to drop at their feet and accomodate their wishes.
    Last edited by mmoc112630d291; 2017-12-22 at 10:28 AM.

Okey.

There is a lot of kindness and helping other. In guilds / longterm raids. From players on your friend list. But not in PUGs.

And at this point I have to assume you are trolling us hard here, because the alternative is you're stupid as a loaf of bread.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    There is a lot of kindness and helping other. In guilds / longterm raids. From players on your friend list. But not in PUGs.

And at this point I have to assume you are trolling us hard here, because the alternative is you're stupid as a loaf of bread.
    I miss the times when most pugs were nice to each other.

Deleted
    Okey.

Get into a guild and then helping will be a simple give and take. That is a context in which you can expect people to help you. Do you around the world expecting random people on the street to help you with your shopping? No? Why do so in game?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    I miss the times when most pugs were nice to each other.
    When was that? Some time before the snake convinced eve to eat from the tree of knowledge?

Deleted
    Telling people to make there own group is such a copy-paste/meme argument these days.
    Lots of people need to have at least one or two runs under their belt before they feel comfortable leading a raid for it - Watching a tactics vid where everything is performed perfectly is often very different to how an encounter actually plays out.

Its getting to the point where they should just make normal and heroic queable with restrictions for ilvl and having to have completed the previous difficulty.
    There would be a lot of wipes - but it would give newer or less experienced players an opportunity to gain the experience needed to play more difficult content without messing up other peoples pugs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by - Lionheart - View Post
    Telling people to make there own group is such a copy-paste/meme argument these days.
    Lots of people need to have at least one or two runs under their belt before they feel comfortable leading a raid for it - Watching a tactics vid where everything is performed perfectly is often very different to how an encounter actually plays out.
    And you think we're born with perfect knowledge on how to run a group/do a fight when the content comes out? Guess how most of us gear our alts or run M+ keys on alts with a low M+ score.