Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Final Fantasy Boss Battle theme which one is your favorite?

For me it's FF6 then close second FF5 which is at 4:09 and 5:23.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does FF6 Atma count?

Since that one includes 11 I'm going to post a couple of boss music vids from 14

I could probably link a boatload more from 14 but those 2 hands down are easily up there for me. Honorable mentions would be Lakshmi, Ultima and Rise (A12).

Now non MMO series that is easy. 8 for me. I love it when it starts to pick up around the 1 min mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post

Now non MMO series that is easy. 8 for me. I love it when it starts to pick up around the 1 min mark.
    Yeah even though FF8 is one of my least favorite FF of the series but damn the sound tracks is masterpiece and out of this world in this game.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna cheat and say stand your ground because it's in the top 5 game songs of all time and shimomura's best song.

FF8 always gets me HYPE as fuck. Even translates well using the Pokemon GSC soundboard. XIII, IV, IX and X are also bretty gud.
    Last edited by Chinese Bootlickers; 2017-12-22 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Added stuffs

Oh an honorable mention from a side series would be Nybeths theme from Tactics Ogre: Let us cling together.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    FF8 always gets me HYPE as fuck. XIII, IV, IX and X are also bretty gud.
    Man the Brothers fight is so good.

Is great as well

Also amazing

Even as an Avid fan of Blizzards music talent. The Music of FF14 is literally the pinnacle of MMO music.

(shitty game, though)

A tie between:

Elemental fiend boss music in FF4:

And regular boss music in FF4:

While I haven't played all the FF games (haven't really liked any much since the 90's...), like Ausr above me, I still love FF4's boss themes the most (and its last boss theme too). Though I like FF6-8's as well.

I played some FFXIV: A Realm Reborn (but not Heavensward or Stormblood) and quite liked the music for the third boss of each 4-player dungeon. Or more specifically, I find it rather amusing since I progressively like each later part of it more than the previous part; I don't care too much for the very start of it, then I like the middle, and love the end part before it loops.

FF12 Esper battle theme

Ahhh yisss someone posted the sephirot theme, the whole stealing from powerman 5000 when worlds collide song =D

10+ Year Old Account
    KUJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I always have a soft spot for Mio-Raem/Memoria in Crystal Chronicles. Its less 'epic' because its supposed to be. Cant really spoil why only that Crystal Chronicles has a plot not unlike elements of dark souls and nier behind its cutesy art style and a melancholy end fits for what you are actually doing to save the world.

Surprised no one has said it yet so ill be that guy.

Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted

Pretty much all the primal fights in ff14 too, especially ravana/titan/king mog

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Surprised no one has said it yet so ill be that guy.

I prefer this version of the song quite a bit more!