Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    I won night 4. I won.... a 1 time use Vigilante Kill. I was told by Large "after using this kill, you will still be a town player". I killed Syriane
    This aligns adequately with my my text. Yes N4 was won by town (i kinda gave that away already admitting my vig kill on syriane) and figured it was likely the same ability and syriane probably had like 2-4 different kills incoming on them. For the record it doesn't say anything about having to use them that night.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Anyone remember all the quiz prizes at this point? I feel it is something I should be tracking better.

Robo won one at some point, Syriane won D3 (track on celtic N3). Cruelle won D4 (kill on syriane N4).

Is this accurate?
    If so, who won D2?
    Um... the info is in posts today including the one you just quoted above you. N2, unclaimed (may have been blood fox, may have been pistol used on ret not admitting, winner may not have realized, etc), I got invest used on robo. N3, syriane, tracker, i got money only. N4, cruelle, vig kill, i got vig kill used on syriane. N5, TBD, town obviously answer, scum have to decide if prize money is too high for 5th night to push me over.

There's some info you're missing/off that has been said before but im not sure its super relevant or at least i dont have the energy to correct this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Strikered View Post
    now if need be i can reveal my 2 win conditions if thats the consensus
    If you're doing a full reveal AND have met your win conditions as stated, there's no reason not to share everything (faction,name,conditions,abilities) except for the reason "i'm out, peace ya'all" which you dont sound like you want to do by your text. It would also help determine if we believe you and let well enough alone to close out game or still consider you a threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    At work so no idea what the vote situation is at, could someone say if he is at L2 please.
    As per a few posts back this puts him back to 4/6.

- - - Updated - - -

RE: the loki theory / disappearances
    I had a mild concern last night going to bed. Everyone so far has claimed the ??? disappearances are simply a silence for 24 hours. Of course we dont know if something more sinister is going on (either known by the disappeared or not) but for now lets roll with it. If it was 3p there's not much point to it unless it tied to win condition or was actually another mechanic involved. If it was scum ability, it makes sense to be able to "mute" a supposed town member for half a day wasting some discussion. I can make arguments for why on syriane, and if this is all true reti is obvious, but virothe becomes an interesting simultaneous target. He self admittedly has been playing a low key trolly game "trying to draw a kill" claimed plain visitor, but is a questionable target to "silence" if assumed town/truthful.

Obviously as per earlier i'm 100% on marack right now and if/when discussion dies will rejoin there as needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    @Strikered, part of the concern here is that Role-stopper is not the same as Role-blocker, and so we should get that clarified so that we have the correct information out there. The original Bard of Valor had a role-block ability (Disarm), but role-stop is more like a jail without the block component, or a forced commute.

Also, yeah, if you claim to have already won then I don't see a reason why you shouldn't tell us how. If it's the insult-someone-new-every-day condition, be advised that I made Dendrek maintain that for the rest of the game in order to qualify. Obviously, I have no idea what Largehorn has decided to do.
    So, maybe I should talk to you instead. Much more likely to get an actual rational answer that way!

What am I missing here?

Read B, per #796:
    Strikered the rolestopper decided to ensure Syriane stayed alive N4, but otherwise failed to prevent Syriane from doing any actions.
    The stated goal of Syriane being the lynch on D5. Instead of, presumingly, himself.
    Yet he also claims he already won, per an alternate wincon. I assume too that wincon is down to insulting, as he is very likely the Bard of Valor.

If he already won, why go through that amount of trouble on N4? He already won!
    Of course, he only won on D5 if we go by the original rolecard. But what would then keeping Syriane alive accomplish? It'd just ensure Syriane could kill unhindered. It's a blatant scum move.

I am still assuming he is a roleblocker, not a rolestopper. His action doesn't add up as a rolestopper. And Syriane didn't kill anyone N4, though there can of course be other explanations.

Read A, per earlier claim:
    Strikered the roleblocker decided to roleblock Syriane's night kill. A noble gesture. Nothing wrong with that. Good job.
    The problem is the stated motivation of ensuring night action priorities. Which doesn't add up to anything sensible, and certainly not to any explanation in #796.

Strikered is "done explaining it to me". But I still don't actually get it.
    The only sensible reaction to this is to lynch. This is just like talking to stonewalling scum. I did exactly this to Dendrek in the game of politics, and it broke us both.

I'm of course willing to lynch Marack first.

I'm curious what you think about the Loki angle, though. I'm certain that Loki is in the game and responsible for the silences, but it's possible I am wrong about it being Celtic. If not Celtic, then who, though?
    I have been wondering about who that last third party player is. I don't really think Syriane was it; I'm holding on to a golden truth that Syriane started as a VT like the rest of us Danganronpas. I've been on-and-offing about Razamith possibly being it. The disappearer being it is reasonable. I hypothized Virothe being that person, but not so much. Earlier I asked if Strikered was it, but he's making a game of being as unhelpful as possible. It was admittedly a longshot.

Loki being that last third party makes sense. Lelly was a very town-oriented third party role; Loki's original rolecard could win with both mafia factions. As for whom it is:

- Celtic is all but modconfirmed as a tracker. I don't know his allegiance, and I think he's doing a lot of very dubious moves this game - but not Loki, unless that Loki role is heavily modified.
    - Cruelle is what claimed. Of this I am certain.
    - Kryllian claims cop. I'm fairly certain he is this as well. Before the cop claim, I had him as leaning scum. Unless he somehow got a list of the scum Loki is aligned with and is faking cop-ness to bait them into killing him... not likely.
    - Strikered most certainly visited Cruelle on N1 as reported by Cruelle, and very likely also roleblocked Syriane. I do not believe he is Loki unless that role is heavily modified. I also don't trust him a millimeter at this point, but that's because of stonewalling.
    - Virothe is... a good candidate for being the disappearance mastermind. He admittedly visited Syriane on N3, and syriane disappeared on D4. His N1+N2 targets both died. No disappearances on N1+N2. I asked Virothe if he was responsible, for this disappearance, and he said no. All I can do about it, really, had better targets to pursue since then.
    - Marack could be anything, very likely scum, very likely not what he claims. Guess we'll find out.
    - Razamith is obviously the quiz master. Allegiance can be anything, but I am strongly leaning town at this point. Not Loki, unless that Loki role is heavily modified.
    - Reticence: I have no idea what you are. You certainly could be Loki. That would be pretty fun if true. Don't really think so though.
    - Robozerim: The watch ability catching Satsu and Pistol on graeham N3 is all but modconfirmed. His N2 jail on Senna probably blocked two of the missing kills. I think it is safe to say Robo is town and what he claims to be.

So, TLDR: if not you, Virothe?

@Robozerim, did you list your actions somewhere that I missed? I vaguely recall you saying you targeted Virothe with something one night and jailing Senna another, but nothing beyond that.
    - - - Updated - - -

Robo's night actions:

Claims JOAT. Doc N1 on Virothe. N2 jailed Senna. N3 watch on Graeham (pistol, satsu). Investigated innocent by Raza.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Razamith View Post
    Um... the info is in posts today including the one you just quoted above you. N2, unclaimed (may have been blood fox, may have been pistol used on ret not admitting, winner may not have realized, etc), I got invest used on robo. N3, syriane, tracker, i got money only. N4, cruelle, vig kill, i got vig kill used on syriane. N5, TBD, town obviously answer, scum have to decide if prize money is too high for 5th night to push me over.
    Thanks, I missed quite a few facts there. I figured you knew Robo was town by him winning, not by getting a mirror ability and using it for example. But yeah, that wouldn't make any sense. Notes updated!

I can most certainly confirm I did _not_ win any quiz last night, but I imagine scum would say the same if true, so... not much info in that statement.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

So, maybe I should talk to you instead. Much more likely to get an actual rational answer that way!

What am I missing here?
    I'm not certain that I can answer that question for you. I assumed Strikered meant role-blocker (so, Read A?), and that matched what I assumed his role to be (Bard of Valor). I was actually coming around to Cruelle's read of Strikered until his posts took on a hostile tone. It's possible this is all a miscommunication, and it's possible that he feels it needs no explanation (thus the tone) -- but I'm generally of the mind that townies should exercise extra patience to ensure that dialogue is flowing and public information is accurate.

Loki being that last third party makes sense. Lelly was a very town-oriented third party role; Loki's original rolecard could win with both mafia factions. As for whom it is:
    You make an interesting point -- I won't rule it out, but I actually think Loki is the Godfather, in this case, not third party.

- Celtic is all but modconfirmed as a tracker. I don't know his allegiance, and I think he's doing a lot of very dubious moves this game - but not Loki, unless that Loki role is heavily modified.
    I could see Loki being given a track to keep him even with Aizen.

So, TLDR: if not you, Virothe?
    Not unless he can self-target.

Robo's night actions:

Claims JOAT. Doc N1 on Virothe. N2 jailed Senna. N3 watch on Graeham (pistol, satsu). Investigated innocent by Raza.
    Thanks.

With that and the other claims made public I have no problem revealing that Largehorn was very gracious to give me the D&D Arcane Trickster. This has already been confirmed in the day-thread:

- I hid behind Pistol N1. Graeham targeted Pistol N1. Graeham received a result for me in addition to Pistol (which is why I was trying to make sure PistolPink's information was accurate when he was defending me).
    - @Kryllian investigated me N3 and got "No Result", because I'm untargetable when hiding behind someone.
    - I hid behind @Virothe N4. He disappeared. I disappeared. Therefore, Virothe was targeted and I got clipped. Therefore, Virothe is not Loki, and no, we don't need to worry about three people disappearing tomorrow.

I also hid behind Cruelle N2 and Marack N3, and I've done so recklessly every time, so there's a chance that they got some flavor for it. I assume Virothe's flavor from last night was due to that, which is why it's probably similar to the flavor Cruelle presumably got from Strikered N1.

- - - Updated - - -

I have been wondering about who that last third party player is.
    Forgot a note: I actually think it's @Razamith, but I'm not concerned about him being third-party and have no desire to policy lynch him because he's been playing for the town the entire game.

If he is third-party, I'd almost rather he admitted it so we can put that question behind us and focus on wiping out the grey mafia.

- - - Updated - - -

It's also worth noting that I'm giving @Senna1251 a run for her money on how terrible an Arcane Trickster can be at stealing spells.

At first I thought Largehorn had actually buffed my role because he replaced "spells" with "abilities", but he was quick to note that I could not steal everything. That I was clipped by both Graeham and Loki and didn't steal their abilities has me unsure as to what I can actually steal.

This does explain a lot of the weird stuff that has been going on, @Reticence.
    And since Virothe all but confirmed you breaking into his house; I have no qualms about believing this roleclaim.
    @Virothe: Who did you visit last night, anyway?
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

7+ Year Old Account
    @Reticence the only thing I got in my qt was a warning that zombies are after me... But that was n4 not n3.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm working on my notes on everyone but can someone explain the "Godshot"? I saw comments about it pre-game but I think it must predate my joining. What game was it from and/or what did it do that made it so OP?

10+ Year Old Account

Anyone remember all the quiz prices at this point? I feel it is something I should be tracking better.

Robo won one at some point, Syriane won D3 (track on celtic N3). Cruelle won D4 (kill on syriane N4).

Is this accurate?
    If so, who won D2?
    This is not accurate, I have not won a prize. All my night actions have been my standard ones.

- - - Updated - - -

At this point, I agree that Marack is a higher priority target.

I'm curious what you think about the Loki angle, though. I'm certain that Loki is in the game and responsible for the silences, but it's possible I am wrong about it being Celtic. If not Celtic, then who, though?
    @Robozerim, did you list your actions somewhere that I missed? I vaguely recall you saying you targeted Virothe with something one night and jailing Senna another, but nothing beyond that.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Strikered, part of the concern here is that Role-stopper is not the same as Role-blocker, and so we should get that clarified so that we have the correct information out there. The original Bard of Valor had a role-block ability (Disarm), but role-stop is more like a jail without the block component, or a forced commute.

Also, yeah, if you claim to have already won then I don't see a reason why you shouldn't tell us how. If it's the insult-someone-new-every-day condition, be advised that I made Dendrek maintain that for the rest of the game in order to qualify. Obviously, I have no idea what Largehorn has decided to do.
    I have listed my actions, I believe it was in my claiming post, and then I have mentioned my actions since then. I shall do so again here for convenience.

N1: Protected Virothe
    N2: Jailed Senna1251 (quite possibly blocking a kill)
    N3: Watched Graeham (PistolPink and SatsuBL visited him)
    N4: Doctor protect (not saying who, cause of typical no consecutive protection clause that doctors have, even if I probably won't get doctor again.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    I'm working on my notes on everyone but can someone explain the "Godshot"? I saw comments about it pre-game but I think it must predate my joining. What game was it from and/or what did it do that made it so OP?
    "Godshot" is a reference to Deadshot, from the Marvel game I linked for Loki.

Deadshot was a scum role who submitted a secondary kill action for his team, and if the primary faction kill failed for any reason he would go out and kill his personal target instead. It was... disgusting, despite never coming into play.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I have listed my actions, I believe it was in my claiming post, and then I have mentioned my actions since then. I shall do so again here for convenience.

N1: Protected Virothe
    N2: Jailed Senna1251 (quite possibly blocking a kill)
    N3: Watched Graeham (PistolPink and SatsuBL visited him)
    N4: Doctor protect (not saying who, cause of typical no consecutive protection clause that doctors have, even if I probably won't get doctor again.)
    Thanks again.

I was pretty sure you had, but I couldn't remember where off the top of my head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    Godshot wasn't it's actual name. It was from the Batman game (Arkham Mafia, game 23) and was actually Deadshot. Many roles in that game were overpowered, but Godshot was above all the rest. Basically he was a serial killer without a direct nightkill action, but could track and was a permanent PGO that could kill anybody and everybody that visited him at night before their night action took effect. The only ways to kill him were by lynch, or if he was roleblocked and nightkilled at the same time. He killed I think three people in the last night of the game. Because it was so overpowered, it became legendary and known as Godshot.
    Last edited by Robozerim; 2018-02-16 at 05:33 PM.

Hm, I might have Deadshot wrong. /looks.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Godshot" is a reference to Deadshot, from the Marvel game I linked for Loki.

Deadshot was a scum role who submitted a secondary kill action for his team, and if the primary faction kill failed for any reason he would go out and kill his personal target instead. It was... disgusting, despite never coming into play.
    I assume you're trolling, right? Deadshot is DC.

Ah, I conflated it with Bullseye. All these games run together after a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    The one you mentioned was nice and powerful, but nowhere near Godshot levels. Also, Bullseye was me. Woo!

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I assume you're trolling, right? Deadshot is DC.
    I thought that seemed wrong the moment I posted it. I think it was because I was staring at the Marvel game for the first 24 hours of the day.

Deleted
    I have returned. Also, I'm pretty sure I know who's behind the silencing, now.

- - - Updated - - -

Before I get into that, let's start with this:

I haven't had a good reason to claim. After all,

Why does that annoy you so? Am I getting in your way, perhaps?
    It's annoying me because I can't decide if you're scum or not. Your role would help in clarifying my position on your alignment

Vote: Marack

wont be here for rest of the day so

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Meh, I'm Gyuri from the K-pop game I'm legit just a visitor. I think my roll is in the game to throw off the amount of tracking and watching we have going on.

Also Ret was it you that broke into my house last night? Or maybe you just got silenced cause you visited me when I was the target? Idk, I got two distinctly seperate messages in my thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Also also no one took my bait and killed me all I was trying to do is soak a kill god dang it!
    Why would you visit people though? By visiting people you are self-admittedly were throwing confusing results into the mix.

I actually thought I had scum when I saw that you visited Flood Box. Then you announced it to the thread! Totally ruined my plan to pressure you

- - - Updated - - -

I'm just gonna ignore celtic at this point. I can't parse him at all, he is deliberately suggesting to waste a day because.

- - - Updated - - -

>> He said he blocked Syriane to ensure the Syriane's kill didn't resolve before something
    Wait what?

I think one of the super-duper roles is a fake claim and I think your's is more fake then cruelle. Ergo assuming a better lynch didnt come up (it did) we lynch you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I gotta go to work. I won't be around for end of day.

7+ Year Old Account
    Vote: Celtic

Voting me off will get rid of a town doc. I know my play hasnt been that great (pretty lackluster this game).

Deleted
    At this point, I agree that Marack is a higher priority target.

- - - Updated - - -

Right Reti, your role is interesting and believable. In fact it readily explains Graeham's weird results for Night 1.

Good pick-up on the Loki silence. It hasn't been the only silencer in MMO-Mafia but definitely the most prominent.
    Sticking with the Loki angle, I could see him retaining a vest and getting a fake claim (illusions anyone).
    Of course I'm saying all this as I still think one of the super-dupers is lying. (Money on Danner)

I don't like Virothe's role (or possibly his actions) but as has been previously pointed out the kill actions on the nights he visited the victims were different. And he probably couldn't silence himself.

HOWEVER we only have one dead grey mafian not two.

But if Loki is grey mafia...he wouldn't silence his own team member (unless its a 3D chess WIFOM move)

Hmmmmmm....Okay lets toss that theory out the window.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Vote: Celtic

Voting me off will get rid of a town doc. I know my play hasnt been that great (pretty lackluster this game).
    Consider my vote on Marack. Don't want to lynch him quite yet

- - - Updated - - -

Why has Loki only started silencing recently?