Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Did Anyone here switch to Nighborne?

Hey.

Just wondering how you feel about them, It just feels weird to me begin an orc hunter atm, getting a windrunner bow and such, thinking of maby switching to either BE or Nighborne just for the looks, and wondering how people feel about Nighborne

10+ Year Old Account
    I've started a hunter the first time since 2005 and made a nightborne. I love her. She has the look of a real elven huntress. BE are way too skinny for me.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

7+ Year Old Account
    I switched my Orc hunter to Nightbourne, and I'll most likely switch back as it personally doesn't look that great. The default stance really bugs the shiz out of me.
    Though this is entirely subjective. To others, they may look fantastic.

2c

I'm leveling a Nightborne now. When she gets to 110 and the heritage armor, I'll race-change the hunter I've been playing since vanilla.

nightborne racials are poor match for hunter unfortunately

I race changed- My hunter was a Night Elf for 10 years until I went Horde with friends, so it feels a bit more like home again. Really like the look of the females.

If I was still doing Mythic raiding, maybe I'd care more that the racials suck, but I'm 'retired.'

I'm tempted to. I always tmorphed my Hunter to a Night Elf but haven't looked at Nightborne to see their animations or how they look in armor etc...

10+ Year Old Account
    I rolled a NB hunter but leveling my VE warrior is the (allied race) priority for now.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I rolled a NB hunter but leveling my VE warrior is the (allied race) priority for now.
    How are the animations for the NB Hunter? is it any good? I'm very very tempted to roll one but haven't unlocked the requirements yet (yay I'm not exalted with the Nightfallen...!!) just don't want to roll one if they have awful animations and look terrible in armour. Suppose my only option is to unlock and try

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    How are the animations for the NB Hunter? is it any good? I'm very very tempted to roll one but haven't unlocked the requirements yet (yay I'm not exalted with the Nightfallen...!!) just don't want to roll one if they have awful animations and look terrible in armour. Suppose my only option is to unlock and try
    Combat animations and emotes are mostly from NE. Running and idle pose is unique for NB. Here is a dressing room config of my current mog:

http://www.wowhead.com/outfit=112686/demonhuntress

It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Thanks for posting! Ill reroll from my goblin once i unlock the NB, might take awhile!

I rolled my NB as a hunter just cause I wanted one, and didn't want to race change anything. Racials aren't really ideal, but eh, I'll live.

You can also preview on wowhead to see every animation and what they'd look like with max level armor and such.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

I'm going to, but I don't know which class to play. Kinda bummed that they can't be paladins, so a bit torn between warrior/rogue or another hunter because I'm a boring sod...(my original hunter is now void elf).

All i have to do now is insurrectiom and i have it. Literally just spent the weekend doing good suramaritan from scratch. Yay...

How long will insurrection take to complete?

10+ Year Old Account
    All i have to do now is insurrectiom and i have it. Literally just spent the weekend doing good suramaritan from scratch. Yay...

How long will insurrection take to complete?
    Not that long, the hardest part of the achievement is the follower quest... and that's only because its its a fixed amount of time to finish that quest, the rest I ran right through in one sitting, maybe an hour or 2 tops.

I couldn't wait to change my hunter to nightborne, was going for male, until i remembered how much i hated the male nelf animation. On the other hand I've always loved the female bow animation back when I tried just about every alliance race back in Cata (back when I played alliance exclusively that xpac). leveling one from scratch right now for heritage set since I plan on race changing my lock to nightborne as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonfiend76 View Post
    Not that long, the hardest part of the achievement is the follower quest... and that's only because its its a fixed amount of time to finish that quest, the rest I ran right through in one sitting, maybe an hour or 2 tops.

I couldn't wait to change my hunter to nightborne, was going for male, until i remembered how much i hated the male nelf animation. On the other hand I've always loved the female bow animation back when I tried just about every alliance race back in Cata (back when I played alliance exclusively that xpac). leveling one from scratch right now for heritage set since I plan on race changing my lock to nightborne as well.
    Sweet thats good to know! I did good suramaritan from scratch on saturday, that was painful

7+ Year Old Account
    Nightborne has same shooting animation as Night Elfs which means females are cool but males are lame "gangsta wannabe" slobs... I'm still farming damn rep (which is frustrating AF, waste of time)
    I really wish blizz made spec "shadow hunter" as new surv spec with darkness/physical skills to be like that elf chick from argus (I don't remember her name but she is clearly hunter)

NE male shooting animations are much improved in alpha, much more fluid, bow is held more a / angle rather than horizontal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    NE male shooting animations are much improved in alpha, much more fluid, bow is held more a / angle rather than horizontal.
    Have the NB male animation been tweaked in any way?