Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    My friend uses this as bingewatch fodder when he plays summoners war on the couch, and that's all it is. The bit with Mount Weather was really cool but other than that its just soooo ugh. There's only a few of them that can act, many plotholes, characters surviving the most impossible things, forced conflicts and some bad writing (some characters flip 360 on one episode to the next).
    Yet, it has an interesting world, apocalypse theme is cool so I'm wondering what they'll do with Season 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Feroxxy View Post
    My friend uses this as bingewatch fodder when he plays summoners war on the couch, and that's all it is. The bit with Mount Weather was really cool but other than that its just soooo ugh. There's only a few of them that can act, many plotholes, characters surviving the most impossible things, forced conflicts and some bad writing (some characters flip 360 on one episode to the next).
    Yet, it has an interesting world, apocalypse theme is cool so I'm wondering what they'll do with Season 5.
    Season 5 started last week.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by Feroxxy View Post
    Ahh, yes, the plotholes. I don't think this show is entertaining despite the plotholes, I think it is entertaining BECAUSE of the plotholes. But to really enjoy that aspect you need to be watching with at least 1 other person. There is a lot of cheering whenever there is another plothole in an episode.

I really hope this gets better. Just started watching and the first few episodes are cringeworthy bad. It's like the guy is describing there, terrible actors, many plotholes, relationships that start out of nowhere and so on.