Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Melius View Post
    Taelia will probably marry Anduin but i was hoping for a Draenei girl. imagine the babies, if the 2 species are even compatible
    Isn't Garona Halforcen a third human, a third orc, and a third draenei?

Good grief, how does she not have hooves or goat horns?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefastus View Post
    Mary Sue only dates Aspects now. Anduin is just a king. It sad the path they choose for Jaina, she was a nice character before but now its just hard to swallow. He could marry that other girl, daughter of the sister of Arthas? I heard there is such character in game.
    For someone claiming mary sue you dont seem to know the actual lore...
    and no she is the daughter of bolvar, not of caleia.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Nefastus View Post
    Mary Sue only dates Aspects now. Anduin is just a king. It sad the path they choose for Jaina, she was a nice character before but now its just hard to swallow. He could marry that other girl, daughter of the sister of Arthas? I heard there is such character in game.
    If we are serious Jaina instead of Kalec dude should have been hook up with Varian.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    The simple answer is Jaina is what, like 20 years older than Anduin? A better question would have been, why didn't Varian ever marry Jaina to join the two kingdoms? Varian was only a few years older than Jaina and Tiffin was blonde like Jaina.

Even Tess would be a better choice for Anduin than Jaina. I know Tess is older too but not by as much and she didn't watch Anduin grow up like Jaina did. They created a female character for Anduin to marry anyway, Bolvar's daughter. That should make him less evil, having the boy he raised getting it on with his daughter, it's sure to make him even less angry he's a burnt toast inside a crazed orc spirit helmet.
    Yeah. If there's no real political pressure for them to marry, then they'd never ever consider marriage. Jaina is as much of a mother as Anduin could ever hope to have. She's the one who helped him develop his diplomacy skills and who fostered his "not all Horde..." belief.

Varian didn't remarry because losing Tiffin put him in a 100ft deep hole. He coudn't even care for Anduin during his time of mourning. So 1) I assume he did still have strong feelings for Tiffin and 2) even if he fell in love with another woman, he'd rather not risk losing a beloved person again. Also, marrying Jaina would be like marrying your good friend/advisor who - back then - was ALSO the leader of her own nation.

Regarding Taelia, I find it kind of ironic that Bolvar sent his daughter to Kul Tiras while raising Anduin like a son. Now I know that this method was common during the middle ages, but Warcraft seems to be pretty modern in terms of family relations. So there is definitely jealousy material for Taelia regarding Anduin.

(and yep I know that this whole situation is purely based on the fact that Taelia is the product of BfA writing as she didn't exist in vanilla-wrath. Still... ironic)

7+ Year Old Account

she is half orc half draenei, she was originally half human half orc buty that was way way long ago.

Because that would actually be morally grey and interesting. I was hoping they might go the Game of Thrones incestish route to make the Alliance seem a little more power hungry and evil, but they probably won't because golden boy can do no wrong. A romance between Jaina and Anduin would actually be awesome in my opinion. It would help seal the deal between the Alliance and Kul Tiras. While appearing creepy on the surface, it would actually redeem Jaina in the eyes of her people with a clear statement of support for the Alliance. The daughter of Kul Tiras would be the queen of Stormwind after they married and it would make an interesting storyline where the Horde might want to try and stop their marriage.

But no, it's probably too dark and edgy for WoW. Yay for boring redemption storylines.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    Mages are immortal and Aegwynn, Jaina's mentor was fertile and had a kid at like 1000 years old. So there's no reason for them not to marry.
    Only insanely powerful mages are immortal. Most mages will, at best, have an extended lifespan.

But yeah, I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Zazey View Post
    Jaina is essentially Anduin's aunt bud.
    And Daneyrs (or however the fuck you pronounce her name) is Jon snows aunt. Doesnt stop them from the big nasty

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    For someone claiming mary sue you dont seem to know the actual lore...
    and no she is the daughter of bolvar, not of caleia.
    She might be the daughter of Calia. Her mother hasn't been named.

Youre thinking of her son, Me'Dan. His father was Medivh and so hes orc/draenei/human

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzyorcborne View Post
    And Daneyrs (or however the fuck you pronounce her name) is Jon snows aunt. Doesnt stop them from the big nasty
    Game of thronesi s also filled with viseral gore, nudity, and sex, wow is not, so going into incest of 36 year old aunt and 18 year old "nephew" yeah no...

Because Blizzard writers are imbeciles.

Jaina with all her magic, will probably carry a healthy womb into her 100+. Not to mention she can prevent aging.

She would make a fine breeding companion you are perfectly right. Marriage is about politics, not love. Not to mention at royal level. Binding Kul'tiran fleet to Stormwind permanently would be great.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    She might be the daughter of Calia. Her mother hasn't been named.
    Calia describes her husband as someone different then bolvar "lorderan footman" while bolvar is a stormwind general

- - - Updated - - -

Ok people are getting way into this, this is just creepy and weird at this point, yall have some weird aunt and nephew cougar needs...

Quote Originally Posted by epec View Post
    Because that would actually be morally grey and interesting. I was hoping they might go the Game of Thrones incestish route to make the Alliance seem a little more power hungry and evil, but they probably won't because golden boy can do no wrong. A romance between Jaina and Anduin would actually be awesome in my opinion. It would help seal the deal between the Alliance and Kul Tiras. While appearing creepy on the surface, it would actually redeem Jaina in the eyes of her people with a clear statement of support for the Alliance. The daughter of Kul Tiras would be the queen of Stormwind after they married and it would make an interesting storyline where the Horde might want to try and stop their marriage.

But no, it's probably too dark and edgy for WoW. Yay for boring redemption storylines.
    Haha, I could see the quests now, where orcs parachute into Stormwind to sabotage the wedding.

*Plant 8 goblin explosives under the wedding cake.*

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Calia describes her husband as someone different then bolvar "lorderan footman" while bolvar is a stormwind general

- - - Updated - - -

Ok people are getting way into this, this is just creepy and weird at this point, yall have some weird aunt and nephew cougar needs...
    She's not even actually his aunt, she's just an older woman who was around when he was a kid rarely and popped around with his dad a few times.

Also, Bolvar used to be a soldier of Lordaeron, and eventually became Highlord and Regent of Stormwind. For all we know, he could've been a footman or even a knight on the cusp of promotion, or maybe Calia fell for him when he was a footman and so she just always saw him that way?

Game of thronesi s also filled with viseral gore, nudity, and sex, wow is not, so going into incest of 36 year old aunt and 18 year old "nephew" yeah no...
    It wouldn't be incest lol. They not blood related.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    You mean where he literally talks about having had a crush on a draenei girl, and a dwarf girl?
    Yeah, but that more like fetishism. We all know true chemistry took place on pandaria. And he is longing ever since.

Because Andumane is the OTP.

All im saying is it happens. And itll depend entirely upon how the writers will want to butcher the characters next.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    She's not even actually his aunt, she's just an older woman who was around when he was a kid rarely and popped around with his dad a few times.
    Rawr, we can work with that.