Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up Sanguicell, Alchemy and Herbalism.. THIS FEELS EPIC

Guys I just cleared Uldir and got plenty of Sanguicell https://www.wowhead.com/item=162461/sanguicell and I gotta tell you, getting that in place of gold or loot is probably the best thing ever. No really, I have it in my bags right now and I feel so damn epic. I cant craft anything with it but the fact that it dropped and I can stare at the purple text makes it all WORTH EVERY SECOND! WOOT!

Thank you Blizzard for making this useful to 3 professions only, not trade-able AND best of all, NOT bound to my account so that I could trade it to one of my other toons who currently does have Blacksmithing.

Keep up the good work

Why do you have your character with alchemy/herbalism?? Forget herbalism and teach your character a better profession that can make use of the sanguicell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trust Trader Mittens View Post
    Why do you have your character with alchemy/herbalism?? Forget herbalism and teach your character a better profession that can make use of the sanguicell.
    Why do you ___________ in a game that allows you to ____________

Because the game allows it -_- Im surprised you even have to ask that stupid ass question.

There's a better profession than herbalism?

Quote Originally Posted by Bwgmon View Post
    Close second: Prostitution.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Lol, exactly what I was going to ask. The better question is why anyone has anything else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Nobody is going to feel bad for alchemists or herbalists. They make a killing every expansion, boo hoo that not every single thing is for those professions. Soon enough they will make a vendor for them and you can go and buy up a bunch of anchor weed and make 100k in flasks in a few minutes. Sanguicell is also junk for pretty much every profession, sure others can use them for things, but they are bop except the engi mount and by the time you get enough to make something you should be well past the point of needing that item.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Not only that but engineer too. I am in same boat just sitting there doing nothing

10+ Year Old Account
    Professions are garbage. Another thread I'm in saw a poster suggest that professions won't be fixed until classic is released.

It's probably about right.

Most profitable spec is herb by far

The dude is running alchemy so I'm sure he doesn't care that much about gold making.

Edit: But as a general rule if you are going to gather its better to have dual gathering than have craft/gathering on a character.
    Last edited by NED funded; 2018-09-16 at 07:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanstos View Post
    Why do you __complain_on_forums____ in a game that allows you to __have_genuine_fun__________

Because the game allows it -_- Im surprised you even have to ask that stupid ass question.
    He-he-he.

Consider these mats as literally any other mats that you can't use. It doesn't-fucking-matter, if you are so up in arms about it - just roll a profession that can use it. Jesus, sometimes i wish that quest rewards weren't reworked and all cloth users would flip their tables with "WTF BLIZ WHY QUEST REWARDS ME WITH SOMETHING I CAN'T USE?!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyninja View Post
    Most profitable spec is herb by far
    I guess for certain servers. In mine its not worth the time invested. Anchor weed and Siren's pollen are the only thing worth farming and the competition is heavy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    He-he-he.

Consider these mats as literally any other mats that you can't use. It doesn't-fucking-matter, if you are so up in arms about it - just roll a profession that can use it. Jesus, sometimes i wish that quest rewards weren't reworked and all cloth users would flip their tables with "WTF BLIZ WHY QUEST REWARDS ME WITH SOMETHING I CAN'T USE?!"
    There's a difference between 1 of the MANY and I do mean MANY world quests.

These BOSSES drop this reagent. Like the poster before you, it looks like you didn't give your reply any thought. Shotgun BOOM= Nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a difference between 1 of the MANY and I do mean MANY world quests.

These BOSSES drop this reagent. Like the poster before you, it looks like you didn't give your reply any thought. Shotgun BOOM= Nothing.
    Are you high? What world quests?

Yeah, so? You can't use that reagent anyways, just delete it or vendor then. Or wait for it to become tradable. Or roll a new profession. It's a reagent, do you go nuts when scrapper doesn't reward you with herbs too? It doesn't even sits on a drop table, it's just something you get instead of fucking nothing, it doesn't count toward number of drops from boss, it's literally free stuff, that is useless for some professions, but you are still free to roll said profession and make use of it
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Guys I just cleared Uldir and got plenty of Sanguicell https://www.wowhead.com/item=162461/sanguicell and I gotta tell you, getting that in place of gold or loot is probably the best thing ever. No really, I have it in my bags right now and I feel so damn epic. I cant craft anything with it but the fact that it dropped and I can stare at the purple text makes it all WORTH EVERY SECOND! WOOT!

Thank you Blizzard for making this useful to 3 professions only, not trade-able AND best of all, NOT bound to my account so that I could trade it to one of my other toons who currently does have Blacksmithing.

Keep up the good work
    Would it be a fix for you if the cells only dropped for characters that own the specific profession?
    Just sell them to a vendor and be done with it.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2018-09-16 at 07:35 AM.

save them. theres a chance they will add vendor for them in future patches

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Are you high? What world quests?

Yeah, so? You can't use that reagent anyways, just delete it or vendor then. Or wait for it to become tradable. Or roll a new profession. It's a reagent, do you go nuts when scrapper doesn't reward you with herbs too? It doesn't even sits on a drop table, it's just something you get instead of fucking nothing, it doesn't count toward number of drops from boss, it's literally free stuff, that is useless for some professions, but you are still free to roll said profession and make use of it
    The point is, it basically is nothing. You can auction everything the scrapper gives you, aside from expulsom. World quests reward at the very least something that can be vendored for an amount of gold that can at least pay for a small repair bill. Meanwhile, we're getting this useless material that still feel the need to keep because it might become useful some time down the line.

If you actually did decide to change your max level profession, you'd lose all the levels you put into it. I haven't tested it out yet, but I'd imagine with the profession changes in BfA the time it takes to max out every rank in any crafting profession would be far more significant than the smallish gear increase from that mythic crafted piece you'll eventually get.

Now, I don't think that getting sanguicell is the end of the world for people who don't have a profession that can make use of it, but it still feels just a little bit gross to get an epic item from a raid that is less useful than most vendor trash.

I guess for certain servers. In mine its not worth the time invested. Anchor weed and Siren's pollen are the only thing worth farming and the competition is heavy.

True hadnt considered varying prices.... on twisting its very profitable atm as is so highly populated

Deleted
    You didn't get sanguicell instead of anything else, what exactly is the issue?

If you'd rather get nothing, sure, whatever - but then you'd have people making posts a few weeks down the line saying "I REROLLED TO BLACKSMITHING AND NOW I NEED TO FARM ULDIR FOR SANGUICELL DESPITE HAVING IT ON FARM FOR WEEKS, WHY DIDN'T THEY DROP FOR PEOPLE WITHOUT PROFESSIONS?"