Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    quite sure you gonna find extremly similar things happening in the books if they ever come out. So to assume that the scriptwriters are at fault for anything here regarding the story is so ridiculous.
    I will take that bet and come back for this post in many years.

Now I know why Arya trained to shoot with a bow all the time this season, she will shoot down Drogon! Just some magic arrow and he is a goner.

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    I'm just grinning ear to ear now that so many people are upset at Daenaerys after naming their kid Khaleesi.

Hope you enjoy that name change fee.
    LOLLLLLLL man you made my day

5+ Year Old Account
    Well.

RIP everyone?

quite sure you gonna find extremly similar things happening in the books if they ever come out. So to assume that the scriptwriters are at fault for anything here regarding the story is so ridiculous.
    This. People have had this built-in excuse since the show surpassed the books and it's quite frankly bullshit. I guarantee you people bitched about the same shit before and they'd be bitching even if the books had been finished.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Poor Qyburn. Loyal to the end. He deserved a better death.
    I can't lie, I chuckled when he was tossed to the side.

Lol, even the actors said this season sucked. God damn, it keeps getting worse.

Are there other writers than in the first 7 seasons?
    Well the writer for the first few seasons was essentially the author of the books. The show writers adapted a lot of it sticking very closely to the books, which is why it took off. When the writers ran out of book material and started having to come up with stuff on their own the show started taking a dip. So yeah, the book adaptation hooked a lot of people and the poorly written ending seems to be having the opposite effect.

5+ Year Old Account
    What if Jorah Mormont could see you right now?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    With what, though? A regular arrow isn’t strong enough. We’ve seen them bounce off of Drogon.
    He literally said "Just some magic arrow" in the post you quoted.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    This isn't our world. While it isn't common in Westeros to sleep with your sister, cousins fuck and marry all the time. And even then, there are cultures (like fucking Dany's culture!) where brother-sister incest is okay.

This is well-established in the universe. It's, like I said, a sexual hang up that can be worked on, and not a sign that Jon doesn't love her. Jesus.

Edit: Hell, Alys Karstark, a minor house in the North who are related to the Starks, IS MARRIED TO HER UNCLE IN AN EARLIER SEASON.
    Varys referenced it directly in the last episode. He straight up alludes to the fact that the North does not look kindly on incest as the Targaryens did. You're trying to argue yourself around a point that's already been explained and is quite obvious in the show.

Edit: since you threw in some random fact and purport it to be from the show, I have no recollection of the show ever talking about who Alys Karstark is married to. Are you sure this is not just from the books?

With what, though? A regular arrow isn’t strong enough. We’ve seen them bounce off of Drogon.
    It's Arya, she doesn't need a bow. She gonna use Daenerys face and kill Drogon. Or do it just like she did with the NK, out of nowhere she will jump with a spear and kill him... while it's flying... really, really hight!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    What if Jorah Mormont could see you right now?
    I imagine him watching from Heaven as Dany goes full retard going.

If there is dragonglass/valyrian steel to kill WW's there could to be an opposit thing to kill dragons. Maybe Bran can be useful for once and tell them.

Quote Originally Posted by deuse View Post
    bahahahahahaha

This meme format is perfect.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post

10+ Year Old Account
    I don’t think Bran takes sides and that’s why he’s not helping. He’s just recording history and will pass it on.
    "Chapter 3052 of Westeros.

They Flipped a Coin. It came up Heads."

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, they butchered Jaime's character, which was the only thing I had left.

Good to see other people getting blown out with Mad Queen Dany. Thank God that's finally happened.

The memes are already coming super fast haha.