Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not any chance in the world that someone this well-known, on watch, who had previously tried it, was able to do this without help. Whether it was forced or he was directed to do it while guards looked the other way is the only question, and who ordered it.

As for any finger pointing, bucketloads of people both red and blue (including both Trump and Clinton) had been tagged as being involved with him and are glad he's dead. Clinton's aren't even in office, so I'd be more inclined to look at people currently in power. But regardless this doesn't not happen to someone on suicide watch or this high-profile, much less both, unless very powerful people wanted it to. Think of all of the high-profile terrorists in custody that haven't been able to, but Epstein is able to do not one but 2 attempts, successful the second time.

No proof to support this scenario, but my gut feeling is that this went down something like this. In his first suicide attempt some men in black show up in the middle of the night, choke him near death, and tell him to keep his mouth shut over any of the hideous stuff he's done with powerful people, and that is passed off as his 1st suicide attempt. I'm still not convinced the Manhattan power outage also wasn't an incredibly strong warning, the timing was strange. Fast forward, more and more evidence leaks daily, and the men in black show up in the middle of the night again, guards are paid or scared into looking the other way, and they tell Epstein it's gotten too hot and it's time now you to hang yourself (or they just strangle him and rig him up). It'll make a good movie someday.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshingo View Post
    I'm completely and totally left wing and anti-Trump but goddamn this is fishy as fuck.

People like Bill Clinton, Trump himself, and a Prince of England getting, if not implicated, then more connections made between them and now the guy who was suicide watch finds a way to kill himself.

I doubt this is a political issue, I'm much more convinced its an issue of the rich and powerful getting nervous all the horrendous shit they either directly did or knew about was about to come out.
    As a fun fact, the MCC is actually ultimately administered by AG Barr. Read into that fact what you will.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, curious, the initial reports said that Epstein was seen dead on a gurney being rolled out. Dead people are not rolled out on gurneys with their face showing. Like, that is NEVER done that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Which begs the question, after his earlier attempt at suicide, why was he able to kill himself while under 24-hour suicide watch? If he killed himself someone fucked up badly.
    Is it confirmed he was under 24-hour surveillance, or was it the much cheaper periodic checks, or did the authorities really not care if a paedo sex trafficker killed himself?

Considering the names already involved in the Epstein case, I am very, very skeptical that this was a simple suicide.

Sadly, a bunch of rich, connected sex offenders are now going to get away with it. That makes me extremely angry.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Is it confirmed he was under 24-hour surveillance, or was it the much cheaper periodic checks, or did the authorities really not care if a paedo sex trafficker killed himself?
    If he wasn't; given the scope of the trial and his network, that was an intentional decision. Second, this was no common pedo, this was the kingpin of an international sex trafficking ring connected to the most powerful people on this planet.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, correct me if I'm wrong but...

Epstein's death means that there won't be a public trial or other proceedings that could reveal evidence of his wrongdoing. Evidence collected via grand jury subpoena won't be released to the public.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    The thing is, Epstein had so many connections where do you even begin to look?

And some of them are straight up untouchable, imagine if an investigation into this led to the Royal family*, that'd get about as far as the end of your nose.

Unless Epstein left something in event of his death, we won't find out the full truth of his network sadly.

*Note, I highly doubt it was the Royals, they were just an example. Also that would be the shittiest James Bond plot.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    The thing is, Epstein had so many connections where do you even begin to look?

And some of them are straight up untouchable, imagine if an investigation into this led to the Royal family*, that'd get about as far as the end of your nose.

Unless Epstein left something in event of his death, we won't find out the full truth of his network sadly.

*Note, I highly doubt it was the Royals, they were just an example. Also that would be the shittiest James Bond plot.
    I already posted it but also Epstein's death means that there won't be a public trial or other proceedings that could reveal evidence of his wrongdoing. Evidence collected via grand jury subpoena won't be released to the public. Or at least that is what I believe is the case with him being dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Liftbrul View Post
    Jesus fucking Christ. These people literally had one job. God knows how many kiddy diddlers are gonna dodge justice because of this.
    You act as if he was gonna to actually say anything. He was going to plead the 5th and not incriminate anyone hence why he took the cowards way out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I already posted it but also Epstein's death means that there won't be a public trial or other proceedings that could reveal evidence of his wrongdoing. Evidence collected via grand jury subpoena won't be released to the public. Or at least that is what I believe is the case with him being dead.
    Depends if it becomes relevant in an investigation into his death. If they believe he was silenced, the information that was collected (which has started to come out to press today anyway) would be reopened.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Even those that are still commit suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    You act as if he was gonna to actually say anything. He was going to plead the 5th and not incriminate anyone hence why he took the cowards way out.
    You gotta admit he would've been tremendously more important to the investigation alive rather than dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Liftbrul View Post
    You gotta admit he would've been tremendously more important to the investigation alive rather than dead.
    To get some of the info public for sure, but he was not going to testify about anything. He would have kept him mouth shut.

To get some of the info public for sure, but he was not going to testify about anything. He would have kept him mouth shut.
    There's no way anyone knows that for sure at the least he would have been leverage.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    There's no way anyone knows that for sure at the least he would have been leverage.
    I think the suicide is knowing that for sure.

I think the suicide is knowing that for sure.
    If you think he committed "suicide" I got a bridge to sell you.

Clearly the Clitons had the same people kill him to protect Bill, using the same hit men that killed Seth Rich and Vince Foster.

/s by the way, if that wasn't obvious enough.

Seriously though, the comrades one room over from ol' Shalcker are certainly already cooking up a conspiracy theory storm. Get ready for Epstein to be as gross in death as he was in life.

That's not a /s by the way.

Justice denied for a lot of people who deserved it. At least he decided to take the private flight Lolita Express-esque direct route to hell, rather than wait his turn and take coach like most terrible people.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    While being monitored 24/7. When you're on suicide watch in those kind of prisons you are the most monitored person in the country, the guards know what you can try to do to yourself and they will be able to intercept at the slightest suspicion that you're going to self harm.

You can probably find a way to use your room for it, but good luck doing it before they clue in on what you're trying.
    I know it’s technically their job, but do you actually think these guards give any kind of a fuck if these people kill themselves? A pedophile? You think the guards were trying that hard to protect Dahmer? No man, they let him get killed because who gives a fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    If you think he committed "suicide" I got a bridge to sell you.
    I haven’t gone back and looked, but does it need to be pointed out that he already tried to do this once? If he was murdered, with how insanely important this would be to so many people, how could they fuck it up the first time? That’s just laughable incompetence for what is supposed to be this elite network of the worlds most powerful people.
    Last edited by Fabray; 2019-08-10 at 03:08 PM.

Considering how much dirt he had on Powerful People including several Presidents. It is more surprising that he went to prison before being suicided, instead of having a accident like swallowing something radioactive or shooting himself in the head several times at one of his Mansions.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Also, curious, the initial reports said that Epstein was seen dead on a gurney being rolled out. Dead people are not rolled out on gurneys with their face showing. Like, that is NEVER done that way.
    An article I read said he was transferred to a local hospital where he was pronounced dead.

As for the suicide, if a person really wants to kill themselves they will find a way. Even if he was on 24 hour suicide watch with remote monitoring, it wouldn't take much for a 66 year old to kill themselves especially from hanging. He could have just used the elastic from his underwear, attached one end to the toilet or sink wrap the other around his neck, and just sat down. It would just look like he was sitting on the floor until his body went limp. The jail I worked in once had a person commit suicide by wrapping the chain holding the bunk up around his neck and then laid on the bunk.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabray View Post
    I know it’s technically their job, but do you actually think these guards give any kind of a fuck if these people kill themselves? A pedophile? You think the guards were trying that hard to protect Dahmer? No man, they let him get killed because who gives a fuck.
    He was just the tip of the iceberg, if they wanted justice, they keep him alive long enough to testify.

So yeah it is their jobs, no matter how much a despicable piece of shit he was, what he knew was more valuable than letting him die.

That he died on their watch means they're in for a world of shit, so yes I do think they give a fuck.