Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daronokk View Post
    Nowhere in those quotes is it implied Ner'zhul is gone. "Nothing remained BUT.." meaning something did remain. Later in the quote it's even stated that it remains in the back of his mind.

Clear evidence that some part of Ner'zhul remained.

And with the ending of WotLK and Arthas dying it's very much possible that the remaining part of Ner'zhul makes a move on Bolvar.

The only true evidence on Ner'zhul being gone would be the Metzen quote. But Blizzard can change their mind as they left the option open with the ambiguous statement on Ner'zhul's fate. And let's not forget that Metzen just voices Thrall now he doesn't lay the groundwork in story anymore.

Anything is possible if Blizzard wants it to.
    "Nothing remained but..." does imply Ner'zhul is gone. The "nothing remained" is the key part of the sentence.

"Nothing remained but ashes." implies whatever it was has been thoroughly burned.
    "Nothing remained but a pile of rubble" implies the structure has been demolished.

In this case, the sentence implies Ner'zhul's mind is gone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Indres View Post
    He has access to the office when everyone has left
    What stops him from booting up one of the computers?
    NOTHING!! People just don't realize yet the unlimited power and access to knowledge those 30k/year security guards have!
    Fun fact. I managed to bribe a guard from Area 51 and he sent me UFO schematics from those secret area 51 pc's inside. It was more expensive because the guard was military so they are not allowed to take bribes but the point still stands. Nothing stops any random guard from booting up those pcs and getting that juicy info.
    Another inside info i got is that Snowden was actually just a security guard at NSA but because the government didn't want to leak out how a security guard could get access to those secret files they just changed the story.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    On top of that the image absolutely has the quality of Blizzard CGI team. It's real.
    Yeah, it's real. It's from another game.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath of the Bolvar View Post
    Yeah, it's real. It's from another game.
    Dude, stop saying that shit like its a fact if u still cant provide proof.

Hopefully the next expansion brings back mmo philosophies that make the game great.
    Blizzard truly needs to look to TBC & Wrath and rework PVP & Classes to match that of TBC / Wrath.

No more scaling please, gear should matter again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    Dude, stop saying that shit like its a fact if u still cant provide proof.
    The image has be proven to be highly edited. That means the stuff had to have come from somewhere and a game is the most likely candidate.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Revaniter92 View Post
    I just wonder - where it is stated that the blue colour is specifically related to Ner'zhuls corruption? Also, Arthas was LK almost entirely on his own, Ner'zhul was suppressed.

Btw. I would really like this leak to be true.
    I think its mostly speculation. If you watch the cinematic from the Frozen Throne ending, he puts it on and opens his eyes revealing the blue color that we all know. The voiceover changes after this, but I think that's because it's two entities in the same space more than anything Ner'zhul did directly.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    The image has be proven to be highly edited. That means the stuff had to have come from somewhere and a game is the most likely candidate.
    Not what i or he meant.
    Since that image popped up, he is constantly saying he remembers that "bolvar" model from some "lich king"-copy game, but he wont say which one. And if u constantly talk about how u know that model from some game, u either provide proof for it or stop saying that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by un_known View Post
    I know what you mean, the blue glowing eyes does give it away of being fake. BUT!!! This could be a SS of a cinematic, after all a picture can mean a thousand words. So what if there is a swapping of minds due to ner’zhul still being in the helm? And they’re still fighting for control? That theory I can get behind IF this leak is the real deal.
    It could be the case indeed. I can't help to hope that it won't make it into a Lich King 2.0 then and be more interesting than just a c/c

So, uhm...

Tell your security guard I said thanks.

link from gear.blizzard.com so... real?

Man that frosty glow surrounded by the fiery glows is jarring.

10+ Year Old Account
    So it really is called Shadowlands huh

Quote Originally Posted by TarzoEzio View Post
    So it really is called Shadowlands huh
    Actually WoW: The World Beyond

https://gear.blizzard.com/blink/blin...aming-desk-mat
    S.H.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whilst Fine Art print is confirmed legit, shadowlands isn't yet though.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Guess I'll eat a bowl of shit. At least in regards to the Bolvar image.

Quote Originally Posted by Sfidt View Post
    That's a mobile game. Calling it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfidt View Post
    The World Beyond sounds hella dumb

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    I refuse to believe a designer who probably has a bucketload of experience with designing pamphlets etc. Would be so lazy as to write the same thing two different ways, this has nothing to do with Blizzard being incapable of typos and everything to do with it being written correctly the first time and wrong the second, this wouldn't happen because any designer worth their salt would just copypaste what is already correctly written in order to retain consistency and avoid what is happening in this picture.

Why on earth would the fake leaker copypaste something that is incorrectly spelled when it is already correctly spelled elsewhere? That makes no fucking sense.
    So, you wanna comment now? Considering that this is pretty much confirmed real? Lol, "A designer with bucketload of experience" seems to have made an actual mistake, because they are human after all! WHO WOULD"VE THOUGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    All these fools buying into these trolls are the entire reason that why "leaks" will always be a thing... and this one is even so shitty, especially that text "Enter the glorious land of bastion! Meet the noble kyrian! Discover new abilities!".... like srsly, this sounds like some chinese guy was bored af and then came up with it.

btw. OP can't wait for your reaction when the expac has an entirely different title xD
    So many people in this thread that need to be called out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Escepticus View Post
    Hahahaha, that image, XD! Made by some kindergarden kid! Her teacher surely most be proud!:

Yikes. This aged well.
    Last edited by Deventh; 2019-10-28 at 07:39 PM.

This leak was probably a PR stunt by Blizzard anyways.

So @Indres, what is it you do for Blizzard m8?