Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    In a fantasy world that contains all kinds of creatures, you don't think they could introduce a race that's not binary without it being a political statement?
    In today's world this is almost impossible to pull off since all these ideas come from humans who have an opinion on the matter, not to mention Blizzard is in California.

On a somewhat tangentially related note.

Not sure if fishtits.

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    I dunno. Probably not, but then I rarely get excited about new races in general. When new races come out, I play them just long enough to see their unique starting areas/questlines, then I shelf them and go back to my dwarf main. I did that with blood elves, goblins, worgen, etc.

Draenei is the only one I sort of stuck with because I like my draenei shaman alt, but I don't even play her that often.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd play any race if it was interesting enough, couldn't care less whether it was gendered.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Sure, if they look manly enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    I like boobs too, so I can't throw stones.

¯\(°_o)/¯
    Guess I'm lucky to not give a fuck other than if it looks good regardless. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    You literally linked a picture of a female Arakkoa as your example of a genderless race. Notice the cloth over breasts and eyelashes, males don't have either, they've had em like that since WoD. Sethrak have a similar thing going too.
    lol okay so riddle me what this one is? Must be a male because it's not covering itself.

But uh oh, they think they're pretty either way with the eyelashes.. Hopefully you wouldn't label them as something they don't want to be labeled as, just because of that

Heck, as a guy myself IRL I've got Eyelashes like this guy. I also cover my chest in public. I must be a female Arakkoa right?

So here's a link of the other Arakkoas, go into WoWModelViewer too, because I sure am.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...le_to_play_as/

They all have eyelashes, THEY ALL cover themselves. It's laughable you looked at a bird person and said in so many words, "oh it's covering it's breasts."
    hahaha? what breasts?

tf when your high horse was a mule in disguise.
    Last edited by Archmage Xaxxas; 2019-12-19 at 05:57 PM.
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    lol okay so riddle me what this one is? Must be a male because it's not covering itself.

But uh oh, they think they're pretty either way with the eyelashes.. Hopefully you wouldn't label them as something they don't want to be labeled as, just because of that

Heck, as a guy myself IRL I've got Eyelashes like this guy. I also cover my chest in public. I must be a female Arakkoa right?

So here's a link of the other Arakkoas, go into WoWModelViewer too, because I sure am.
    https://external-preview.redd.it/Sgw...=webp&6eea5901

They all have eyelashes, THEY ALL cover themselves. It's laughable you looked at a bird person and said in so many words, "oh it's covering it's breasts."
    hahaha? what breasts?

tf when your high horse was a mule in disguise.
    That's a female, see the bosom and silhouette? Here's a male.

See the difference? The male isn't as svelte. I don't know if you cover your chest with a halter top, to each his own, but there is a distinct difference between male and female chest garments. Some female Arakkoa might also not care to "cover" their feathered breast, much like some human females don't care to.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    See the difference? The male isn't as svelte. I don't know if you cover your chest with a halter top, to each his own, but there is a distinct difference between male and female chest garments. Some female Arakkoa might also not care to "cover" their feathered breast, much like some human females don't care to.
    Lol in the world you choose to live in, you walk a fine line of destruction. It's why it's easier to sit back and pick apart contradictory logic. Careful with your wording or you'll have mobs after you.

Go into WoW Model Viewer and take a look at how that's Additional 3D Assets on top of the existing Nude model. It's 3D clothing that's making the body appear wider. I'm not playing around here, go do it. I am.
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    For Azeroth!

Lol in the world you choose to live in, you walk a fine line of destruction. It's why it's easier to sit back and pick apart contradictory logic. Careful with your wording or you'll have mobs after you.

Go into WoW Model Viewer and take a look at how that's Additional 3D Assets on top of the existing Nude model. It's 3D clothing that's making the body appear wider. I'm not playing around here, go do it. I am.
    I'll have to do that and see if without that tunic, the picture I linked is as svelte as the one you did. Unfortunately I'm at work so that'll have to wait until I get home.

Could care less what mobs come after me over saying women's clothes look like women's clothes, and men's clothes look like men's clothes. A tube top is a woman's garment unless the manufacturer specifically labels it "unisex." That's why there are still women's and men's sections in department stores. There are also unisex clothes, but they're specifically labeled as such.

If it's an interesting race, they also add a new class, and they don't make me jump through hoops like the allied races, probably yeah. As it stands though I have multiple 110s of every class already (alliance and horde) and 120s of the ones I was actually interested in playing this expansion, so if they want me to level again or try a new race they'll need to give me a new class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    I'll have to do that and see if without that tunic, the picture I linked is as svelte as the one you did. Unfortunately I'm at work so that'll have to wait until I get home.
    Or take my word for it lol. You'll have to put the tunic on the bird, not the other way. There's just 1 Arakkoa model universally sharing different 3D assets in the model bank. Good luck
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    For Azeroth!

If its added for a legit reason and fits the lore, sure. If its added to please a few snowflakes. Fuck no

15+ Year Old Account
    I would play a slime

No I wouldn't. That would make me feel gay cause I wouldn't know if I'm jerking off to a man or a woman.

I wouldn't mind it personally but is there even a genderless race in all of WoW?

Even elementals, naaru and etheraels have genders.

Or take my word for it lol. You'll have to put the tunic on the bird, not the other way. There's just 1 Arakkoa model universally sharing different 3D assets in the model bank. Good luck
    Eh, I'll take your word on it. lol Now that I recall, my Zandalari Druid balance form does have the plumage breast despite being male. Not that they ever differentiate between balance form genders, but I guess if Arakkoa had two models for each gender, they'd be using it for the balance forms. You win.

5+ Year Old Account
    Where your bleeding heart liberalism meets reality
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    In a fantasy world that contains all kinds of creatures, you don't think they could introduce a race that's not binary without it being a political statement?
    Everyone that uses words like non-binary, genederfluid or personal pronouns has an agenda. (and for me personally they make me puke)

I have no probelm with characters like Krem or other androgynous ones in games like Dragon Age Inquisition.
    I do have a problem with tumblr marxist ideology pouring over to entertainment I enjoy and no longer will if it turns into the equivalent of marvel comic books of today.

Forced diversity turns everything to shit and alienates the core audience.

No, i only play things with boobs.

Gtfo my game.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Draenai already look genderless.