Quote Originally Posted by DreamSlaveOne View Post
    I think gate trigger is something other than boss hp. Maybe boss should cast set number of adds or beams. Either way one of the worst last bosses I've seen in 10 years.
    I don't think so - they're pushing further than the 25% trigger which would imply the boss spawned more adds or beams than before. Just seems like an odd bug to stop working twice in a row, not much else to go off of.

10+ Year Old Account
    It could be a timer instead of a strict percentage, but the point is that the portal IS spawning but the boss isn't going immune and it's not becoming clickable. So something is clearly up.

Tuned into Max's stream just in time to see new bugs, this is the live of casual watching. epic

Quote Originally Posted by BeatdownBrigade View Post
    I like how 3 times earlier today Limit got him to immune at 25.5% with just a few ppl alive about to wipe when they weren't clean in the pulls. And now they are squeaky clean and suddenly its not working.
    It has to be something with timing there is a fucked up cast sequence that is bugging it maybe if he is pushed during beams.

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    does it look to you that they are choking this time? method is fucking wiping on p1 LMAO
    It's because they lack the most valuable class in their comp, Shaman.

Anyone watching Max stream? Sometimes seeing his body language , its not even he who is playing? Is he coaching the raid?
    https://www.twitch.tv/limit_maximum
    | Lenovo Legion5 17ACH6H | i7 8700K @ 4.7 GhZ| ASUS Rog Strix Z370-F GAMING | 32 GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600MHz | 2 x Acer 27" Predator XB271HU | Fractal Design Meshify C | Master MasterLiquid ML360R WaterCooling | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | Samsung 980 PRO M.2 1Tb | Asus RTX 2070 | EVGA 650W GQ | Steelseries Rival | Logitech G815 | Playstation 5 | Xbox Series X | Nintendo Switch

whoever said they need to get in gate.. gate was disabled so they couldnt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorraxe View Post
    Anyone watching Max stream? Sometimes seeing his body language , its not even he who is playing? Is he coaching the raid?
    Max has only been in a few fights this tier. He's raid leading/coaching outside of the raid.

He's not playing, hes coaching

yes he is just coach and shot caller

15+ Year Old Account
    yes he's watching the fight through 3 different ranged pov to lead
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

The quality of this boss has been absolutely hilarious and the lack of QA is truly shining right now. I'm confused as to what the development time of 8.3 was actually spent on. I don't mind reskinned models, it fits the lore, it makes sense. I don't mind the 2 reused zones because again, it fits the lore. Horrific visions couldn't have taken too long to create based on what it actually is (+ reused zones, again, fine). M+ tuning and the new seasonal affix might have been frustrating and a bit of a time chewer. The rest is spent on quest design, new item design (tech details), new item design (art), and boss mechanics, no? I feel like it's quite a lackluster patch as a whole in terms of content but for the main content to also be riddled with bugs with clearly no testing.. that's bad.

Yup he is viewing firedup's perspective and coaching he has done it for every boss but both drest kills and the first valiona kill because naowh was feeling crappy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ianus View Post
    whoever said they need to get in gate.. gate was disabled so they couldnt
    Correction then, they are SUPPOSED to get in the gate lol.

Just wiped to another bug, lol. GJ Blizz.

10+ Year Old Account
    The QA that Blizzard fired would have really come in handy, you know, to test these fights. These boss has had how many patches?

Quote Originally Posted by Shurkien View Post
    Zaelia just wrote in his chat that he isunsure if the boss got changed or its bugged

https://imgur.com/a/ZymN7xM

Nobody knows what to do
    Why would that be relevant to him? They are nowhere near 2nd Gate.

Quote Originally Posted by ATZenith View Post
    The QA that Blizzard fired would have really come in handy, you know, to test these fights. These boss has had how many patches?
    That's the thing though, surely the people responsible for designing these encounters can just sit a godmode character in the fight until the end to see if everything flows as it should.

Thanks for the answers. Just started to watch the race, bit too late but finally off work.
    | Lenovo Legion5 17ACH6H | i7 8700K @ 4.7 GhZ| ASUS Rog Strix Z370-F GAMING | 32 GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600MHz | 2 x Acer 27" Predator XB271HU | Fractal Design Meshify C | Master MasterLiquid ML360R WaterCooling | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | Samsung 980 PRO M.2 1Tb | Asus RTX 2070 | EVGA 650W GQ | Steelseries Rival | Logitech G815 | Playstation 5 | Xbox Series X | Nintendo Switch

Quote Originally Posted by Sevaara View Post
    That's the thing though, surely the people responsible for designing these encounters can just sit a godmode character in the fight until the end to see if everything flows as it should.
    That's 12 whole minutes come on now much easier to just death touch each boss.