Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Guys by the time alpha comes around we'll be in the Shadowlands ourselves ...
    Because of the coof, you mean?

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
    Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way.
    Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
    Waiting for someone or something to show you the way.

God I hate waiting.....

Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    I mean, I do know what I'm talking about, I was there, I did all that content, and I've played WoW since open beta.

I think what you mean is "I disagree", which is fine. Accusing me of having "no idea what I'm talking about" is outright false, however. That's literally nonsense.
    well you pretty much said the same thing about me earlier, so keep your nonsense to yourself

you said that i was somehow objectively wrong about something, when i just stated that cataclysm start was good and cata class design was objectively better.. one example of someone not liking holy power doesn't change that, while i think wotlk paladins were better, cataclysm paladins are still much better than wod onwards paladins simply because they haven't been pruned like crazy yet.

Also cataclysm dungeons were objectively good, and not even because they were hard or anything, but because many of them introduced many new cool mechanics and were just fun to do. Oh and first tier of Cataclysm was amazing, it just suffered from many bosses having many bugs, but it was still very enjoyable tier with many great bosses.

I also didn't mind world revamp unlike many people that were just too attached to the old world, i didn't like everything about it, obviously, but it was a necessity, because the world should evolve in an MMO, that's why i think current game needs a world revamp, but a better one of course

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I mean you didn't exactly explain yourself like he did and I can say definition of HARD is subjective, random split second one shots are not "HARD" just annoying and Dark Souls level of bullshit. Again Pallies with Holy Power(Ret most so) was not as nice as an idea at the start of Cata...only until Mist it got better.

Lack of content was a big issue for Cataclysm(Obviously from updating the whole old world but still it was complained about). People disliked Uldum because it focused too much on pop culture references and to this day people still get annoyed about it).
    explain what? explain his subjective opinion and then say that i was objectively wrong? that's not explaining anything.. Also in the beginning Cata dungeons were hard, that's just a fact, but the reason why they were good isn't even that they're hard, but because they introduced many cool mechanics and other stuff and were just fun to do. I actually never mentioned about them being hard before, so..

Cata first tier was also amazing with many great bosses. Sure it suffered from bugs, but if not for them it would've matched Ulduar for me at least. And it was also harder than every previous raid pretty much.

Also class design in cata overall was objectively better than it's been in WoD/Legion/BFA, just because someone didn't like holy power doesn't change that fact. As for holy power i myself prefer wotlk paladin, but holy power or not cata paladins were still better than last 3 expansions paladins simply because they weren't pruned yet

Oh and other thing that was objectively much better was gearing system. Self explanatory really

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    well you pretty much said the same thing about me earlier, so keep your nonsense to yourself

you said that i was somehow objectively wrong about something, when i just stated that cataclysm start was good and cata class design was objectively better.. one example of someone not liking holy power doesn't change that, while i think wotlk paladins were better, cataclysm paladins are still much better than wod onwards paladins simply because they haven't been pruned like crazy yet.

Also cataclysm dungeons were objectively good, and not even because they were hard or anything, but because many of them introduced many new cool mechanics and were just fun to do. Oh and first tier of Cataclysm was amazing, it just suffered from many bosses having many bugs, but it was still very enjoyable tier with many great bosses.

I also didn't mind world revamp unlike many people that were just too attached to the old world, i didn't like everything about it, obviously, but it was a necessity, because the world should evolve in an MMO, that's why i think current game needs a world revamp, but a better one of course

- - - Updated - - -

explain what? explain his subjective opinion and then say that i was objectively wrong? that's not explaining anything.. Also in the beginning Cata dungeons were hard, that's just a fact, but the reason why they were good isn't even that they're hard, but because they introduced many cool mechanics and other stuff and were just fun to do. I actually never mentioned about them being hard before, so..

Cata first tier was also amazing with many great bosses. Sure it suffered from bugs, but if not for them it would've matched Ulduar for me at least. And it was also harder than every previous raid pretty much.

Also class design in cata overall was objectively better than it's been in WoD/Legion/BFA, just because someone didn't like holy power doesn't change that fact. As for holy power i myself prefer wotlk paladin, but holy power or not cata paladins were still better than last 3 expansions paladins simply because they weren't pruned yet

Oh and other thing that was objectively much better was gearing system. Self explanatory really
    It's clear you don't know what the word "objectively" means lol

It's clear you don't know what the word "objectively" means lol
    and you do? nice joke, mate

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Do you have a source for that? Because I'm pretty sure Retail's maintenance schedule has no bearing on what's going to happen with the Alpha.
    It is logical that they will patch everything at once. There is someone at Blizzard that needs to upload stuff and I don't think he likes to be bothered multiple times.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    It is logical that they will patch everything at once. There is someone at Blizzard that needs to upload stuff and I don't think he likes to be bothered multiple times.
    I doubt there is a single oracle like figure who must perform the holy rites required to upload a build. It's likely pushed to a server and compiled there as part of a continuous integration setup

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    and you do? nice joke, mate
    Yes. That's why I'm not using it. You straight up lied when you claimed I said you were objectively wrong. I did not. I said you were wrong, which is my subjective opinion. You even called it an opinion yourself.

You insisting on making up that I said "objective", but I didn't and thus your entire rant is wrong.

Further you repeatedly call your own subjective opinions "objective", which proves my point utterly.
    Last edited by Eurhetemec; 2020-03-06 at 03:44 PM.

Yes. That's why I'm not using it. You straight up lied when you claimed I said you were objectively wrong. I did not. I said you were wrong, which is my subjective opinion. You even called it an opinion yourself.

You insisting on making up that I said "objective", but I didn't and thus your entire rant is wrong.

Further you repeatedly call your own subjective opinions "objective", which proves my point utterly.
    well thing is, i don't care about your opinion, everything you said doesn't make sense

oh also just because you didn't use the word objective, doesn't make what i said wrong, i can even repeat that everything i said is objectively true, because it's objectively true, you can disagree all you want

10+ Year Old Account
    So... that argument is pointless....
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    well thing is, i don't care about your opinion, everything you said doesn't make sense

oh also just because you didn't use the word objective, doesn't make what i said wrong, i can even repeat that everything i said is objectively true, because it's objectively true, you can disagree all you want
    Wow, way to prove my point re you not knowing what "objective" means. Grats

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Historically Alpha/Beta updates aren't done on Tues. but usually Wed and sometimes Thurs.

Wow, way to prove my point re you not knowing what "objective" means. Grats
    i know what objective means, you can disagree with it still of course, maybe you don't like the truth or something

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    So... that argument is pointless....
    it was pointless from the beginning, but you were the only one who didn't present anything outside of saying that you didn't like holy power

Alpha at 2k pages meme will be real.

Don't let your memes be dreams.

i know what objective means, you can disagree with it still of course, maybe you don't like the truth or something
    TBF, something like class design can never be objective, it's always personal opinion. there's zero way to measure class design, and for something to be objective it has to be supported by hard facts.

You can't factually prove that class design was better in X expansion because you can't measure that.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    8.2: Vendor build came 4th April, content reveal on 11th April, PTR 17th April

8.2.5: Vendor build came 24th July, PTR 1st August

8.3: Vendor build came 2nd October, content reveal & PTR 7th October

9.0: Vendor build: 4th March.

I don't think it's unrealistic to expect something next week (this time for real, I promise!).

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post

For those of use who have the forum set to maximum shitposts per page, it'll be 1k pages.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post

I can contribute to this. Wanna start a pointless argument? You can choose any topic, even if not directly related to 9.0, and I can take whatever stance is opposite to yours. Then we can go back and forth about it until we reach 2000.

I'm hearing rumblings again.....

Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    I'm hearing rumblings again.....
    you should try some Imodium