Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I genuinely think Horde is dumb...

Falling for same shit 2nd time... or was it 3rd now? Lost count, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    it depends on the story being told. The thing is when you've won and pushed you foe back into a corner... are you still the good guy when you then push them to the brink?
    Yes, not pushing and letting them regroup to try again is just dumb because the Horde almost wiped the ally.

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    The thing is when you've won and pushed you foe back into a corner... are you still the good guy when you then push them to the brink?
    ANYTHING to exonerate the Horde, eh?

no one was eager to follow sylvanas.
    Blatant headcanon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Zul was the right hand of the king and the Alliance had no way of knowing he was actually betraying the Zandalari and everyone else. Also Talanji was with Zul so even if they somehow figured out Zul was the badguy and the king wasn't they had every right to detain him and for all they knew a co-conspirator.
    I mean, it's not like Zul was the #1 reason why Lei Shen was ressurected, which distracted everyone enough so that Garrosh got the heart of Y'Shaarj or anything.

....yeah...if everyone forgets Gilneas and Teldrassil the horde shines up so much nicer.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The horde is whatever the writing team wants it to be at the time. Attack on teldrassil? Evil. Ousting Sylvanas? Pure and innocent.

It's inconsistent because the writing is inconsistent.

The whole faction maybe not. But from the 2 factions in the game only 2 has quests that can be considered evil.
    The Horde of the past, definetly

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    ....yeah...if everyone forgets Gilneas and Teldrassil the horde shines up so much nicer.
    And Brennadam, and Southshore, and Theramore, and the Vale, and the Stonetalon druid school, and Stormwind once, and I'm not even trying to list everything because I'm sure I'd miss something.
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

...and everything else... (I'll never get tired of this pic )

- - - Updated - - -

Is there an update to this image?
    Last edited by adcesamo; 2020-11-16 at 06:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by adcesamo View Post
    ...and everything else... (I'll never get tired of this pic )

- - - Updated - - -

Is there an update to this image?
    Umm...

I play horde because their races speak to me more as far as fantasy. The only race on the Alliance that speaks to me is Worgen because the rest are just all human variation races for the most part which is why I only play Worgen when I play Alliance.

3+ Year Old Account
    Umm...

context for rounding up the civilians?
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    context for rounding up the civilians?
    When the Horde peacefully strolled through Ashenvale on its way to have a Teldrassil viewing beach picnic.

Mechagnome
    5+ Year Old Account
    Just going on pure opinion from playing the game, yep I genuinely believe the Horde is evil. As bad as the legion just with better PR.

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    When the Horde peacefully strolled through Ashenvale on its way to have a Teldrassil viewing beach picnic.
    All I can say is wow. Noone can take the Horde seriously anymore. They are flip flopping from Honormongers to Warmongers a billion times each expansion, their Warchief Garrosh flip flopped personality many times, they became just like the Scourge under Sylvannas, their Warchief position has become a joke, the Warchief Oath has become a joke and aparently they also became a tool for every villain in the game even setting then next expansion.

Then you have a playerbase who wants to be the big bad and not get penalised at the same time screaming their lungs off the moment consequences come to the table. At the same time peace is boring and bland not realising that the Horde cannot exist as a villain faction if they are one of the two hero factions.
    Last edited by Darth-Piekus; 2020-11-17 at 12:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    All I can say is wow. Noone can take the Horde seriously anymore. They are flip flopping from Honormongers to Warmongers a billion times each expansion, their Warchief Garrosh flip flopped personality many times, they became just like the Scourge under Sylvannas, their Warchief position has become a joke, the Warchief Oath has become a joke and aparently they also became a tool for every villain in the game even setting then next expansion.

Then you have a playerbase who wants to be the big bad and not get penalised at the same time screaming their lungs off the moment consequences come to the table. At the same time peace is boring and bland not realising that the Horde cannot exist as a villain faction if they are one of the two hero factions.
    who said they didn't deserve consequences?
    Varian Wrynn said: "if your Horde fails to uphold honor, as Garrosh did - we will end you". and that is exactly what happened with Sylavans. if it wasn't for Anduin and his pacifism, Varian would have done something by now.

As for being a hero faction, i find it mundane to have the same type of heroic, lawful and good faction on both sides. I don't see why they can't let them just be assholes. heck, does it seem normal for a Goblin to be heroic? for a forsaken undead? i would like them to stay true to their natures.

5+ Year Old Account
    Then you have a playerbase who wants to be the big bad and not get penalised at the same time screaming their lungs off the moment consequences come to the table.
    That's some galactic level of reaching. And it's even funnier coming from an Alliance fan, i.e. the faction which has done a lot of underhanded #$@& but has never had to go through any consequences whatsoever. Aside from NEs of course, but who cares about them, not even the Golden Boi.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    That's some galactic level of reaching. And it's even funnier coming from an Alliance fan, i.e. the faction which has done a lot of underhanded #$@& but has never had to go through any consequences whatsoever. Aside from NEs of course, but who cares about them, not even the Golden Boi.
    Theramore staged troops and got bombed.

Varian started a war south shore got bombed ashenvale lost tracks of land ect.

Genn attacked in stormheim sylvanas used it to help push the horde to attack the tree.

The alliance seems to have a pretty steady stream of consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    who said they didn't deserve consequences?
    Varian Wrynn said: "if your Horde fails to uphold honor, as Garrosh did - we will end you". and that is exactly what happened with Sylavans. if it wasn't for Anduin and his pacifism, Varian would have done something by now.

As for being a hero faction, i find it mundane to have the same type of heroic, lawful and good faction on both sides. I don't see why they can't let them just be assholes. heck, does it seem normal for a Goblin to be heroic? for a forsaken undead? i would like them to stay true to their natures.
    I never said the Horde didn't deserve consequences. On the contrary. If they werent a Playable Faction they would have been dissolved by now by an angry Azeroth. Also you are right. They don't need to be lawful super duper good, they can be antiheroes but when they reach a crossroads when they are causing as more damage than the villains they fought before al I am saying is that they shouldn't escape consequences just because they are a playable faction. Blizzard has the tools to create a story for that also as long as they stop listening to that vocal part of the playerbase who I described before that wants to be the bad guy and escape consequences at the same time.

I never said the Horde didn't deserve consequences. On the contrary. If they werent a Playable Faction they would have been dissolved by now by an angry Azeroth. Also you are right. They don't need to be lawful super duper good, they can be antiheroes but when they reach a crossroads when they are causing as more damage than the villains they fought before al I am saying is that they shouldn't escape consequences just because they are a playable faction. Blizzard has the tools to create a story for that also as long as they stop listening to that vocal part of the playerbase who I described before that wants to be the bad guy and escape consequences at the same time.
    Agreed. seeing the Horde commiting war crimes, as a faction, and the Alliance forgiving them over and over again is ridiculous.

Horde: *Rampaging across Azeroth*

Alliance: "i'm gonna forgive you this time, but don't you dare do this again".

Horde: *second time*

Alliance: "i mean it! i'm gonna give you a warning this time".

Horde: *Third time*

Alliance: "Listen, i've had it with your behavior. this time you're gonna pay for it. i'm gonna speak out against you and i'm gonna send you a parchment, describing how angry i am with you.

Horde: *Fourth time*

Alliance: "That's it! my lawyer is gonna hear about that!".

Horde: *chuckles* "truce? this time i'm really going to stop. i mean it. *wink* *wink*

Anduin: "I believe there is good in the Horde, let's forget about all the things they have done and outright forgive them. surely, they will keep their word.

Seinfeld: "this is what i call irony"