Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    So writer Megan Amram has been a consistent critic of Trump on Twitter. Listed on that page are the top 100 of her best, in order.

Don't worry, you'll fly through them.
    I knew she was going to do it today and it still made me laugh when she did.

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    So no pardons for the insurrectionists ?
    OMG, that's right! That poor texan realtor! HA! can't wait to see her behind bars

All these white nationalist psychopaths like Proud Boys and 4chan today turning on Trump over the pardons issue.

Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    OMG, that's right! That poor texan realtor! HA! can't wait to see her behind bars
    Q shaman dude better get used to the idea of eating non-organic food.

Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    She's really going to be craving the man meat before too long.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    All these white nationalist psychopaths like Proud Boys and 4chan today turning on Trump over the pardons issue.
    Trump is only Loyal to Trump.

You know it's bad when even the white supremacists aren't fond of your guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Q shaman dude better get used to the idea of eating non-organic food.
    Is prison dick organic?
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    Is prison dick organic?
    I do believe that prison dick is 100% organic. Unless they've got a prison tat on it, at least.

all i keep doing is walking around today saying .....buh byeeeeeeeeeeee....

There is this little block in an upper middle class town I drive through each day to work.
    There are about 5 houses with huge banners for trump 2020 and flags etc etc.

I wonder if they are finally going to let it go and take them down today?

I would bet against it, or at least bet they put something else up. Wouldn't be shocked if we don't start seeing Trump 2024 signs soon.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    I mean, did you take your American flag down when Trump won?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/20/t...oys-trump.html

Apparently the PB's turned on Trump. Is there no loyalty amongst racist grifters?
    They should have come up with many more millions for those pardons. about 25 million?

they are basically treating Moscow Mitch like the AntiChrist now....about freaking time huh?
    Oh i hope to god Trump makes his own party. Suck 4-8% of the vote and doom both republicans and his new party to a slow painful death

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    It's not Don Jr., but have at it.

Large:

Sig-sized:

omg omg omg......hahahahaha......
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    In the ongoing effort to keep this thread going, Trump asked the SS to protect his family for six months.

"Doesn't the SS usually protect former WH residents?"

Yes, but not this many, not this long, and not when they travel so much that it costs the taxpayers millions to protect them. Remember, Donnie Dum-dum Jr and Eric were supposed to be so disattached, that Trump said giving them the business was a blind trust. Now he wants SS protection. Because he's a hypocrite and a thief.

"Surely you don't want them shot by...uh..."

You were going to say his own supporters, weren't you?

"...yeah."

Of course I don't want anyone murdered. Especially in this case, I want them poor and only seeing Trump through steel bars. But I don't want anyone else being shot, either, and the SS has no more duty to, say, Donnie Dum-dum Jr than they do to me. At least Ivanka and Kushner make sense.

Under federal law, Trump and Melania get it forever. Barron gets it till he's sixteen. And Pence of course. Everyone else is a courtesy tops. Trump is abusing that courtesy -- and I don't care if he's doing it to be spiteful, doing it because he legit fears for their lives, or what.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phaelixww View Post
    it's not don jr., but have at it.

Large:

sig-sized:

THANK YOU.

- - - Updated - - -

So as Trump left the WH to a crowd of Meadows and..uh...

(flips through reports)

..mostly covfefe boys, he decided to be a hypocrite one last time. In office. I'm sure he'll be a hypocrite indefinitely.

Remember us when you see these things happening if you would. I am looking at elements of our economy that are set to be a rocket ship up.
    Actually it was two last times.

I will be watching, I will be listening, and I will tell you that the future of this country has never been better. I wish the new administration great luck and great success. I think they will have great success. They have the foundation to do something very spectacular.
    Trump is trying to take credit for what Biden, and quite frankly the rest of America, are set to do: recover from the damage Trump caused.

Now I want everyone to remember all the times Trump blamed Obama, anything from 42% unemployment to leaving the COVID testing supplies broken and bare.

Then, re-read the bolded above.

Trump wants to take credit for leaving the US in shambles, while he denied Obama any credit for leaving the country in pretty good shape.

That's above and beyond, of course, trying to take credit for things about to recover quickly when he's the one that caused the damage.

At least the crowd was as small as...um...a Trump crowd. Fewer people heard his final shit he left in the bowl before Biden pulled the flush lever.
    You know, technically, if you burn a house down, all that's left is rebuilding. So there's the foundation for "something spectacular".
    Last edited by cubby; 2021-01-20 at 09:32 PM.

all i keep doing is walking around today saying .....buh byeeeeeeeeeeee....

There is this little block in an upper middle class town I drive through each day to work.
    There are about 5 houses with huge banners for trump 2020 and flags etc etc.

I would bet against it, or at least bet they put something else up. Wouldn't be shocked if we don't start seeing Trump 2024 signs soon.
    They still hold maga rallies on the corner of a major intersection every Tuesday down here in Orlando. Of course the attendance is a quarter of what it was. But still, give it up already.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just saying I would find it surreal if a number of older American icons like Mark Hamill and Arnold Schwarzenegger (a Republican) can hate the living shit out of you because when I think about how when I was a kid, people were always talking about how awesome it would be to get a photo with these movie stars.
    A mummy who broke out of their sarcophagus wrote this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

I mean, did you take your American flag down when Trump won?
    i meant their trump banners and trump flags.
    You know the weird ones they all seem to have that are of different colors and the other one for the war they lost.
    or the "police" maga support flags, those weird navy blue ones....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    They still hold maga rallies on the corner of a major intersection every Tuesday down here in Orlando. Of course the attendance is a quarter of what it was. But still, give it up already.
    the best part about the one house is it has 4 foreign cars in the driveway....makes me giggle every time. MAGA all over the house/yard.
    oh the joy of ignorance
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    i meant their trump banners and trump flags.
    Yes, I know. It was a joke about Trump being unAmerican.

Quote Originally Posted by wunksta View Post
    God i love that girl. She makes me proud of being a personwith ASD
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker