Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Maybe current Ion goal is to keep players as long as he can before huge reveal on Blizzcon next year?
    This is what we're all hoping but if it ends up not being true then it makes them look bad that this is just the best they have to offer. I hope there has been a revamp in the works for years, but I know it's unrealistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    This is what we're all hoping but if it ends up not being true then it makes them look bad that this is just the best they have to offer. I hope there has been a revamp in the works for years, but I know it's unrealistic.
    I think you got way to obsessed with your mental image of what such a revamp would be like. You'd probably end up sorely disappointed with the reality falling way short of it.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I think you got way to obsessed with your mental image of what such a revamp would be like. You'd probably end up sorely disappointed with the reality falling way short of it.
    Yeah, no. Have you been to the old world recently? Like let's say Un'goro for example? Trees are basically rectangular there.
    Stormwind also looks outdated as f*ck.
    Oh and... well pretty much all Kalimdor and EK.

A revamp is needed... whether it will come or not at all is up to debate, but if Azeroth is to remain relevant, it is needed.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Not really. Just updating old zones slowly like Warfronts did would satisfy me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    No from I heard. But isn't that obvious Tyrande will be present in final fight with Sylvanas? They prepared us for years that she will be one, not Greymane.
    Yes. And I'm very much looking forward to that fight. I am a big night elf fan and I don't like Sylvanas at all.
    I hope Tyrande will behead Sylvanas with her warglaive
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

My guess is that Blizzard didnt reveal 9.2 because it wil spoil the ending of the 9.1 raid. They also mentioned another something or other that will reveal more about 9.1, so I guess maybe Blizzard just didnt have faith in an online convention and instead decided to spread the content out into dedicated streams outside it. At least I certainly hope so.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Yeah, no. Have you been to the old world recently? Like let's say Un'goro for example? Trees are basically rectangular there.
    Stormwind also looks outdated as f*ck.
    Oh and... well pretty much all Kalimdor and EK.

A revamp is needed... whether it will come or not at all is up to debate, but if Azeroth is to remain relevant, it is needed.
    No, i haven't. That's kinda the point. Investing big resources into it would be a waste of effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    Foreshadowing form 2018
    [IMG]
    [url]

[video]
    I guess you could call it foreshadowing. It already made perfect sense back then as an intentional juxtaposition of blonde prince walking into Lordaeron. In WC3 it was an undead prince that walked into a lively city to kill everyone, whereas in BfA it was a very much living prince who walked into an empty and abandoned city to kill the undead tyrant inhabiting it and restore it to its former glory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    Yes. And I'm very much looking forward to that fight. I am a big night elf fan and I don't like Sylvanas at all.
    I hope Tyrande will behead Sylvanas with her warglaive
    Thats too easy, something else is up(Not that Tyrande won't show up, just there will be more to it).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    what the actual fuck is this retarded mount

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Looks like a Tatzelwurm fox falkor serpent abomination.

I love it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Looks like a Tatzelwurm fox falkor serpent abomination.

I love it.
    is ugly as fuck and a rip-off from the mop serpents, don't even look like an animal we would find there

Retarded?! Has none of you seen any Hayao Miyazaki / Ghibli Studio movies? I'm surprised that not more people are picking up the reference.

This is clearly a tribute to Spirited Away and more specifically to Haku's dragon form in that movie.

I love the mount, but it's also because Spirited Away is one of my favourite movies, so I'm quite biased here!

7+ Year Old Account
    Retarded?! Has none of you seen any Hayao Miyazaki / Ghibli Studio movies? I'm surprised that not more people are picking up the reference.

This is clearly a tribute to Spirited Away and more specifically to Haku's dragon form in that movie.

I love it, but because it's one of my favourite movies, so I'm very biased here haha...
    well you should look the two again, the one we got have a massive and derp head, i would preffer more dragon and less derp fox

well you should look the two again, the one we got have a massive and derp head, i would preffer more dragon and less derp fox
    Come on now that's outright bad faith, they're very similar. The open mouth of the WoW model is reminiscent of the look of the creature in Spirited Away too (it's often fighting/charging and has an open and sometimes bloody mouth while doing so).

The thing is, it's not supposed to be a full-on dragon creature, it's a dragon-like creature with other animals bits patched into it.

Anyway, all tastes are in nature, some won't like it, some will, but I appreciate the reference, the art from Ghibli is stunning.

Come on now that's outright bad faith, they're very similar. The open mouth of the WoW model is reminiscent of the look of the creature in Spirited Away too (it's often fighting/charging and has an open and sometimes bloody mouth while doing so).

The thing is, it's not supposed to be a full-on dragon creature, it's a dragon-like creature with other animals bits patched into it.

Anyway, all tastes are in nature, some won't like it, some will, but I appreciate the reference, the art from Ghibli is stunning.
    I completely forgot about Kohaku! This makes the mount so much better. It sucks that others initial reaction is to be cynical.

The studio Ghibli connection for the foxserpent is all well and good but that doesn't mean that the mount looks any less weird.
    Might be the picture they used I guess, but it seems less like they drew inspiration from Kohaku and more like they placed a fox head, antlers and fur on the regular serpent model.

I think all of the covenant mounts look amazing, night fae included.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    I think all of the covenant mounts look amazing, night fae included.
    They are great, but I really feel like Blizzard missed out on making the class mount wings.
    For Kyrians and Necrolords it makes perfect sense, and while it is a bit of a stretch for Venthyr it could definitely work.