Hozen
    Vrykul
    Taunka to replace highmountain
    Ettin
    Gnoll
    Quilboar

to name a few

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Well current forsakens maybe and probably that will be the turning point for many and Sylvanas will be forced to change tactics with them because Calia can easily steal all of her new troops or a lot of them will turn against her if the offer of Calia is more tempting, man I really want one of her dark rangers(maybe Delaryn after backstabbing her) and a somewhat famous forsaken characters to be killed or betraying the faction and being re-raised as a light worshipper and going full FOR THE LIGHT AND THE ALLIANCE!! that would be a good lesson and a taste of your own medicine moment
    I just want the alliance to get handed holy undead that they never asked for and get a whole bunch of 'heroes' along with the package. like, for starters they get calia,
    "YAY!" and Uther "OMGYAY!!!" but then they get loaded with half the scarlet crusade ressurected (oh the irony) and Othmar Garithos as their fucking leader! and nobody can argue against them because they were pretty much a gift by some naaru.

These guys wouldnt really listen to alliance leadership and would just do whatever the fanatical light tells them to. it would be so funkin funny to see the alliance overstep their reliance on the light to have it drag them into some insane fanatical shitstorm.

I mean, the light never abandoned the scarlet crusaders, it might be that the light aids anyone who believes in it, or perhaps the light actually intended for them to do the shit they did.

As for sylvanas and the rest of the forsaken... eh, i hate what blizzard has done with her this xpac. i just want her to die so that they can stop butchering her. The rest of the forsaken really need to get their will back and i feel like lightsworn undead would be their perfect foil, pain+freedom VS bliss+servitude. its almost NEEDED.

vulpera
    mechanical gnomes (ie immune to sheep etc but take extra lightning damage something like that)

arakkoa - although I believe they are hostile to both alliance/horde so dunno

Mok`nathal finally for Horde. Skeleton from KT humans as Rexxar. Also - taunka if there will be some content in Northrend.
    For Alliance - prefer Frostborn dwarves. Same possibility as taunka.

Also nice necropost, bro.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ovm33 View Post
    Vrykul

It's the only NPC race in the game that I've ever wanted to be. Would race change my main to it in a second.
    Oo hell ye, same here.

I was sad when we found out that out of first legion allied races it disnt had the vrykul. We got the other faction races from then... but why nog Vrykul?
    Last edited by Alanar; 2021-09-15 at 11:30 AM.

Saberon! Then FF14 won't be the only game with cat people.

Extremely long shot, but who knows.

I'd prefer it if all future races added are "proper" races with their own starting zones. Allied races were a fun concept, but aside from Vulpera and Kultirans, they haven't exactly been beacons of "new".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    What is a half elf these days.? You are already able to .. ear size changes etc..
    Necro thread lol, that was posted 3 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Xorzor View Post

vulpera skeleton catlike minies for Alliance!

Dragonmaw Orcs. Wildhammer Dwarves.
    Ogres. High Elves.
    Drakonids. Dragons.

This bad bois as an undead customization ala night warrior, with a quest about the forsaken's future with Calia to unlock them

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Panquake View Post
    Necro thread lol, that was posted 3 years ago.
    Didnt see that lol, but i didnt necro the thread, couple of posts before me were also today

Nerubians, Tuskarr, Oger, Naga, Consortium people.

Quote Originally Posted by Dancaris View Post
    Mok`nathal finally for Horde. Skeleton from KT humans as Rexxar. Also - taunka if there will be some content in Northrend.
    For Alliance - prefer Frostborn dwarves. Same possibility as taunka.

Also nice necropost, bro.
    I'd say purebred Ogres are more likely. There are barely any Mok'nathals left and Blizzard doesn't do half-breeds.

Frostborn, i feel, would be better off as a customization option. Same as Taunka.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Oo hell ye, same here.

I was sad when we found out that out of first legion allied races it disnt had the vrykul. We got the other faction races from then... but why nog Vrykul?
    Rejoice.

Kyrian use the female Vrykul skeleton, which was more lackluster than the males. So, perhaps, Blizzard is preparing them for playability.

Not at all.
    Blizzard decided to bring them, alongside the Botani, into Azeroth. So, they definitely have plans for them.

Quote Originally Posted by draugril View Post
    Dragonmaw Orcs. Wildhammer Dwarves.
    Ogres. High Elves.
    Drakonids. Dragons.
    You can already play half of these. Dragonmaw customization options were given to the Orcs (except for the tattoos, i guess). Wildhammer was given to the Dwarves and High elf was given to the Blood and Void elves.

Ogres and a humanoid draconic race are viable.
    Dragons, themselves, are too big and their humanoid forms are based on existing races.

Quote Originally Posted by confety View Post

This bad bois as an undead customization ala night warrior, with a quest about the forsaken's future with Calia to unlock them
    What does a Night Warrior have to do with them?

Anyway, you can probably expect a Calia/Derek/Nathanos type of Undead.

Quote Originally Posted by Alithia View Post
    Nerubians, Tuskarr, Oger, Naga, Consortium people.
    Nerubians are four legged-creatures.
    Tuskarr i can see happening.
    So do Ogres.
    Naga pose a problem with their snake bodies.
    Ethereals could definitely be.

Quote Originally Posted by Echocho View Post
    The broken
    The Argus type, most likely.

Saurok for Horde using worgen skeletons and Jinyu for Alliance using Night Elf skeletons.

Taunka (really, most allied races like Highmountain Tauren or Dark Iron Dwarves should've just been extra customization options for the regular race, but I digress).

Stuff that will never happen: Naga, Nerubians, Tolvir, Ogres, and High Elves.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draugril View Post
    Drakonids.
    Include 4 legged Dragonspawn and it'd be great!

- - - Updated - - -

GW2 has the best playable cat people in any game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SensationalBanana View Post
    I'd prefer it if all future races added are "proper" races with their own starting zones. Allied races were a fun concept, but aside from Vulpera and Kultirans, they haven't exactly been beacons of "new".
    Yeah. The starting zones have a lot of flavor, usually have good storylines and fun content, and are tight. The Death Knight intro, Gilneas, Wandering Isle, and Demon Hunter intro beat most of the new expansion zone storylines.

Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    The Argus type, most likely.
    I like the old ones more but I'm sure that they would have a bunch of different cosmetic options.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Saurok for Horde using worgen skeletons and Jinyu for Alliance using Night Elf skeletons.
    Better have Sethrak, since they are already more advanced model-wise.

I think they're more likely to go with Ankoan, but Jinyu could be part of their customization.

Ogres are very likely.
    High elves already playable.

Blizzard doesn't add four-legged creatures. Try a two-legged humanoid dragonman.

GW2 has the best playable cat people in any game.
    Agreed. But, they are too similar to Mag'har Orcs.
    Saberon would more likely be tribal, and be based on different types of big cats.

Quote Originally Posted by Echocho View Post
    I like the old ones more but I'm sure that they would have a bunch of different cosmetic options.
    The old ones use the outdated Tauren skeleton.

TESO Khajiit: :_(

Sethrak would be cool.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post

Taunka (really, most allied races like Highmountain Tauren or Dark Iron Dwarves should've just been extra customization options for the regular race, but I digress).

Non-bipedal are problematic: They need to do custom textures for pants and boots, they cant mount properly, if they have no legs (like the naga) the jump animation would look probably weird...

Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    What does a Night Warrior have to do with them?
    Think he was just saying there would be a quest to unlock the options, like how you unlocked the night warrior eyes for night elf.