Page 29 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I liked the Klingon cameo at the beginning, overall felt like a comedic relief episode. Not complaining, but not ecstatic either, too kiddy. Though I'm pretty sure that's the starfighter Anakin used in the Battle of Naboo, and I don't mean that it's just the same model. And then he flew it thru the pod race. And it was wizard. Weird ship for a bounty hunter, no cold storage. No storage at all.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Yeah, but the razor crest had enough space to put his things, live/sleep inside, bring other people with, i think its quite handy depending on situations.

But also small ship could be better for other things, and if @PACOX says tracks, the little space from the droid will be Grogu's place, so, bounty work could be complicated if he doesn't have another compartment.

Interesting, tbf, i think it makes that someone would make a Darksaber when you are at least a force user.

And yeah, now that you talk about, i can see the series going that direction
    Yup, the prisonbreak episode would have been impossible with din's new ship.
    Also the froglady n her eggs.

Btw there used to be jedis fighting for mandalore's war against the republic, long ago, the rep had more jedis so the rep won

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Well, I liked the Klingon cameo at the beginning, overall felt like a comedic relief episode. Not complaining, but not ecstatic either, too kiddy. Though I'm pretty sure that's the starfighter Anakin used in the Battle of Naboo, and I don't mean that it's just the same model. And then he flew it thru the pod race. And it was wizard. Weird ship for a bounty hunter, no cold storage. No storage at all.
    He needs a mothership. Something the size of the falcon.

Or not that large, hera syndulla in sw rebels ship, the ghost, were two in one. The ghost n the phantom.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    And no, that's not a problem. Waffles is just showing off his ignorance, as usual, because he has nothing interesting to contribute to the thread. He has watched two seasons of The Mandalorian and still lacks the cranial capacity to understand that there are multiple lifestyles of Mandalorians.
    Or you still haven't understood that Mandalorians come in different flavors and lifestyles.
    People have picked up on it all right. I'm just not sure that Waffles falls under that category.
    N this why u are on ignore, with ur shitposting, i wouldn't have been talking about Sabine if I didn't know about different mandos. My point was that armorer could call someone not following her cult rules (tarr vizla) a mando, yet turned around n said Din Djarin isn't a mando for also not following her cult rules. She is not consistent.

If as you say u know about different Mandos, then how Sabine n Tarr Vizla mention wasn't obvious I know about mandos outside the mandalorian/book of boba? You are shitposting. 100% just making it clear.

It's sad that mods r too nice to all shitposters, cuz u are whales that keep flow going? Seems that way, you come only to trigger needless flame wars n mods care more about increase of replies to u guys stirring shit? Shame all the pollution u people drag in..
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2022-01-26 at 04:24 PM.

I thought today's was the best episode so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    N this why u are on ignore, with ur shitposting, i wouldn't have been talking about Sabine if I didn't know about different mandos. My point was that armorer could call someone not following her cult rules (tarr vizla) a mando, yet turned around n said Din Djarin isn't a mando for also not following her cult rules. She is not consistent.

If as you say u know about different Mandos, then how Sabine n Tarr Vizla mention wasn't obvious I know about mandos outside the mandalorian/book of boba? You are shitposting. 100% just making it clear.

It's sad that mods r too nice to all shitposters, cuz u are whales that keep flow going? Seems that way, you come only to trigger needless flame wars n mods care more about increase of replies to u guys stirring shit? Shame all the pollution u people drag in..
    Did you ever stop and think maybe Tarr Vizla predates "The Way."

Also, it isn't shitposting to point out you have a flawed argument.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    I thought today's was the best episode so far.
    I disagree. It felt like an extended trailer for Mandalorian Season 3.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    10 seconds into the episode and i knew it was going to be a banger. guess the crossover is real.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post

This is true. I see The Book of Boba Fett as still being a part of the The Mandalorian for a storytelling perspective.

The Mandalorian is told in chapters as if it's a a book. Maybe part like a graphic novel, saga, anthology. BoBF is a story within the story and episode 5 is reminding the reader who the real focus is before this little side story (Boba's) is wrapped up. The gap between the two shows was supposed to shorter Iirc, so there's that too.

So I think it all makes sense if BoBF is viewed as sort of a half season of Mando.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    That purge of Mandalore scene was a carbon copy from the Terminator.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    Every movie/show with a planet being glassed by nukes looks like that. It looked like that before the Terminator movies.

Personally i would have preferred some ISDs do a Base Delta Zero to show why you don't want one hanging over your planet.

I wonder who else Boba will hire to wipe out the Pykes. Bossk and Dengar maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm fine with a mafia. Of course, the mafia families often worked with independent third parties in order to maintain relations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by segara82 View Post
    Every movie/show with a planet being glassed by nukes looks like that. It looked like that before the Terminator movies.

Personally i would have preferred some ISDs do a Base Delta Zero to show why you don't want one hanging over your planet.

There's still for Cad Bane to pop up. He'd be like what? 1 trillion years old? There's a whole series about bounty hunters. I haven't read it but I would not be surprised if they pull a character from there if only for cross promotion.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

5+ Year Old Account
    mandalore is just a wasteland n some cities with giant bubbles protecting their air, not much else

not seen in a while, maybe there are imp remnants there now

I wonder if nuking the planet made it worse, or it was so far gone anyways the climate won't care? If there's not much left of cities, why would anyone occupy it? Just to deny it to mandalorians? Seems kinda stubborn..

I loved this episode, the only complaint I have is that it happened in a show called "Book of Boba Fett"

Also is the new strat to give your enemy the Darksaber so you can beat them easily? Seems like that weapon is cursed...

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post

I get this, but at the same time it's probably why it will be a more popular episode since the Fett stuff has been underwhelming to a lot of people.
    A better way to think about Casual v Hardcore: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...asual-Hardcore

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Maybe Luke can give him some lessons.

There’s probably still beskar to be had. Remember the imp stamped ingots?
    I was thinking of luke, i wonder if he'll reappear in the ahsoka show, so he can finally meet her n ezra, I want some luke lore post Rotj that isn't from..that..kk trilogy..

Hmmm...the imp on nevarro had a lot of beskar n he said its easier to find the ze steel than mandos, so he could get his hands on lots more? I'm thinking of rogue one when the imps cleared the temple on jeddah on all kyber crystals.
    There's maybe not an abundance of beskar like normal metals, it's probably not a natural steel either (i could be wrong)

oh, nvm, here's some lore, it turns out they mined the stuff, so din djarin n sabine have pure beskar n some others have lower quality, no wonder they lost to the empire..

wookiepedia claims ahsoka was given some beskar armor in clone wars e09s07 "friends long forgotten" while it looks like it can be some blue mando armor, it was never stated, maybe it is beskar, dunno
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2022-01-26 at 08:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    Not only that - it was silly. A cloud of bombers dropping conventional bombs only to finish off with nukes. Like someone had to use up the military budget to ask for more money next year, and it probably was Moff Gideon.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by segara82 View Post

Didn't say I hated it. It was kind of an homage I suppose. The clunky moving robots and the aircrafts scanning the grounds. Only missed a close up of a robotic foot crushing a skull.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, the video confirms what I’m saying. The empire went in to extract beskar, which explains the occupation.

- - - Updated - - -

The conventional bombs help weaken any bunkers so that the nukes really destroy everything.
    They weren't destroying bunkers and nukes need no weakening. Not to mention that conventional bombs are useless against bunkers because that's what bunkers are for, hence we have nukes that penetrate bunkers. I'm sure they had those a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.
    It was just Michael Bay all over again.

5+ Year Old Account
    Yep, the video confirms what I’m saying. The empire went in to extract beskar, which explains the occupation.
    Maybe like Lannister gold those beskar mines ran dry before imps got there, so imps occupy planet in case they'll find some more, the imps went there assuming it flowing like lannister gold but reality is that it's mostly gone.
    Must be some scarcity because empire nor anyone else went in there n put the beskar to use for armor, weapons, ships. It must be scarce, otherwise a squardron of beskar tie-fighters would murder everyone..

btw u double-quoted my post on previous page

5+ Year Old Account
    Yet they had a ton of ingots stamped with the imperial symbol… and your video specifically cites the empire extracting ore.
    extraction could also mean they took out what was already mined or used as armor, shipped it off world, like that star destroyer flew off after it had finished taking out all the kyber crystals on jeddah. must have been little as imps didn't weaponize it, n scarcity made it expensive so not used..
    I mean the imps stopped using clone troops to save costs even though clones were superior to storm troopers.

Just saw The Return of the Mandalorian. Probably my least favorite episode even though it had some cool moments. I mean, this felt like it should have been the season premiere for Mandalorian Season 3. Dinn highjacked Boba's show, and he's still pretty boring to me, especially without Grogu and yes, despite possession of The Dark Saber. Mandalore lore is still bland to me, nothing interesting about a whole religion or people who can't remove their helmets, and therefore are all aesthetically-interchangeable.

5+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Just saw The Return of the Mandalorian. Probably my least favorite episode even though it had some cool moments. I mean, this felt like it should have been the season premiere for Mandalorian Season 3. Dinn highjacked Boba's show, and he's still pretty boring to me, especially without Grogu and yes, despite possession of The Dark Saber. Mandalore lore is still bland to me, nothing interesting about a whole religion or people who can't remove their helmets, and therefore are all aesthetically-interchangeable.
    maybe it's the mandalorian season 2.5 so they can start mandalore invasion early in season 3
    normally stuff like this ends up in comics, books, between films/tv/or in our case books between wow expansions