Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Thank you, kind sir
    You're welcome fam!

Quote Originally Posted by uikolertekopoku View Post
    I also think a „Dragon“ Class is too far-fetched.

But this Team is capable of inventing and retcon things just to fit it.

They will also twist and retcon the Dragonflights in such way we will not recognize them
    I don't know, I particularly like this micro-class idea with only one spec, it would allow them to implemant much more classes and change the whole pattern. And they kind of started doing that when DH came out with only two specs!

Quote Originally Posted by uikolertekopoku View Post
    I also think a „Dragon“ Class is too far-fetched.

But this Team is capable of inventing and retcon things just to fit it.

They will also twist and retcon the Dragonflights in such way we will not recognize them
    Dragons have barely any lore, even with the Aspects book. Even things like "the Drakonids/Dragonsworn are mortals transformed into dragon people" aren't in the game itself and the devs have to clarify it.

There is not much to mess up besides "they were monsters that came from some mystery place and the titans gave them power"

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonflighters View Post
    Isn't that usually the case? DKs, Monks, DH, they all have their own unique culture added with their inclusion. Even DHs were made weirder than they were in TBC just so they could have a more unique culture.
    DK and DH were perfectly established in Warcraft before they were made playable. MoP as an expansion was a stretch since Pandaren only existed as a joke before. Now is there anything even remotely close to a Dragon Knight in the universe? I agree that it would feel forced and out of place.

Calia also has massive exposed tits, it's just a meeting in the middle segue of the 2000's era designs to modern day standards.

The women are still designed to be sexual, just more practical. Same thing with the Winter Queen, who has tits because...........????
    First Ones like huge badonkadonks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    And secondly, because I think a dragon themed class feels entirely outlandish, foreign.
    It's not that outlandish imo. The concept of mortals being blessed with "dragon powers" has a decent amount of backing in the lore, with the Dragonsworn and the Dragon Riders of Loreth'Aran for example.

I imagine a dragon class would probably be like playing a "Diet Aspect" (kinda like how Demon Hunters were Diet Illidans).

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't that usually the case? DKs, Monks, DH, they all have their own unique culture added with their inclusion. Even DHs were made weirder than they were in TBC just so they could have a more unique culture.
    Those were familiar themes, to various extents, perhaps not so much with Monks. But DKs and DH were already firmly built into the world, whereas with a Dragon themed class, it personally feels like smth that popped up out of nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    You're welcome fam!

I don't know, I particularly like this micro-class idea with only one spec, it would allow them to implemant much more classes and change the whole pattern. And they kind of started doing that when DH came out with only two specs!
    As much as I think minstrel would be a thematically really fun class, it just seems so weird to me to not have a dps spec on a class so they can have an easier time in overworld content, but I guess that's a pretty outdated way of looking at it.

5+ Year Old Account
    Not for me.

On live I came to the zone with the exact same path as on PTR, and I have the old skybox.

Something is fishy about that...

Yeah me too, but I hate that NPC system, it's so inconvenient, I'd really have them rebuild everything to the scale they see fit. A new beginning for good old Azeroth!
    I have a theory that Dragon Isles will be some sky islands and a renovated hillsbrad/ tirisfal could be the Crystalsong Forest equivalent underneath the Dragon Isles.
    I just think Ebonhorn is quite neat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    It's not that outlandish imo. The concept of mortals being blessed with "dragon powers" has a decent amount of backing in the lore, with the Dragonsworn and the Dragon Riders of Loreth'Aran for example.

I imagine a dragon class would probably be like playing a "Diet Aspect" (kinda like how Demon Hunters were Diet Illidans).
    Diet Coke Sponsorship confirmed?

On a more serious note: being imbued with "dragon powers" is also a classic trope in a lot of fantasy-type things.

Quote Originally Posted by Baedril View Post
    As much as I think minstrel would be a thematically really fun class, it just seems so weird to me to not have a dps spec on a class so they can have an easier time in overworld content, but I guess that's a pretty outdated way of looking at it.
    I think it also connects with how "hurting mobs with music" doesn't really make sense, whereas "healing allies with music" does? Idk, I'm really hoping this part is true

Quote Originally Posted by Baedril View Post
    I'm sure they would have some DPS spells, otherwise they couldn't level outside of dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Diet Coke Sponsorship confirmed?
    May I say Feali, your presence in this thread has been highly missed. *cries in Taylor Swift*

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it also connects with how "hurting mobs with music" doesn't really make sense, whereas "healing allies with music" does? Idk, I'm really hoping this part is true
    The right music can be quite healing

- - - Updated - - -

May I say Feali, your presence in that threat has been highly missed. *cries in Taylor Swift*
    It's good to be back <3 Honestly just testing the waters if it might be worth subscribing again maybe come autumn.

I'm sure they would have some DPS spells, otherwise they couldn't level outside of dungeons.
    Oh yeah ofcourse, and without DPS spells they wouldn't be viable as a healer in current day high end content and Blizzard wouldn't have that but generally speaking I'm still stuck in the mindset that questing/other solo content on a healer is miserable when I don't think it actually has to be anymore these days? (Someone who actually does everything specced as healer correct me on this)
    It's just so ingrained in me since the olden days to switch to a DPS (or tank) spec for questing/solo content that a healer only class seems too out there.

Couple of things I see interesting about the text leak:

-Your character no longer leads the Class Halls. Even if there is a really good reason for it, people will be butthurt. It does fit the "I WANNA BE A MERCENARY" thing people have been asking for, though.

-Dragonsworn as a Shaman skin: why them? Feels like an odd choice but I guess because it's both magic and melee?

-Balor: Dealing with "Proto Demons" is really fucking cool and feels like they aren't forgetting demons, but are instead going to elaborate on pre-Burning Legion stuff.

-Silver Hand coming back: we actually DID get new shields for the Silver Hand, along with Scarlets and Lordaeron. So that doesn't sound crazy.

-No new race at all is odd. Even after BFA.

Bring back gladiator warrior please

Couple of things I see interesting about the text leak:

-Your character no longer leads the Class Halls. Even if there is a really good reason for it, people will be butthurt. It does fit the "I WANNA BE A MERCENARY" thing people have been asking for, though.

-Dragonsworn as a Shaman skin: why them? Feels like an odd choice but I guess because it's both magic and melee?

-Balor: Dealing with "Proto Demons" is really fucking cool and feels like they aren't forgetting demons, but are instead going to elaborate on pre-Burning Legion stuff.

-Silver Hand coming back: we actually DID get new shields for the Silver Hand, along with Scarlets and Lordaeron. So that doesn't sound crazy.

-No new race at all is odd. Even after BFA.
    To answer you regarding the Shaman class skin: dragons come from proto-dragons which themselves are descended from elementals. Here is your missing link!

5+ Year Old Account
    Well there are songs like: "Fucked with an Anchor" or What the Fuck is Wrong With You" that can be used to hurt people. In fact the latter w as a boss battle theme in DMC.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Well there are songs like: "Fucked with an Anchor" or What the Fuck is Wrong With You" that can be used to hurt people. In fact the latter w as a boss battle theme in DMC.
    I really want to play my Jaskier fantasy and be a drama-bard T-T

5+ Year Old Account
    May I say Feali, your presence in this thread has been highly missed. *cries in Taylor Swift*
    That is the healing music.