View Poll Results: Which evil faction would you join?

Voters
95. This poll is closed
  • Illidan's Forces in Outland

14 14.74%
  • The Scourge

13 13.68%
  • The Forsaken

6 6.32%
  • The Twilight's Hammer

14 14.74%
  • Lei Shen's Mogu Empire

8 8.42%
  • Garrosh's True Horde

10 10.53%
  • The Iron Horde

4 4.21%
  • The Burning Legion

14 14.74%
  • The Mawsworn

3 3.16%
  • The Primalists

9 9.47%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Steamwheedle Cartel
    Not sure they are evil. Depends who you ask though.

Probably the aqir or any decendants like mantid or nerubians hivemind and all sounds like a good time

My 2nd choice would be defias brotherhood

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

3+ Year Old Account
    The Scourge, but I'd live as a hermit and kinda do my own thing.
    Twilight's Hammer are kinda cool too, but I would NOT fare well with those whispers.

Funnily, enough, you technically join both of those factions for a short time.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    If you were dropped into Azeroth and forced to join one of 10 villainous factions, which one would you choose?
    I don't know about evil...perhaps the Defias Brotherhood, as they seemed to have initially honest intentions even if their actions were extreme?
    "You see, there is balance in all things. Wisdom etched in our very fur: Black and white. Darkness and light. When the last emperor hid our land from the rest of the world, he also preserved...our ancient enemy, the mantid. So it is with your Alliance and your Horde. They are not strong despite one another; they are strong BECAUSE of one another. You mistake your greatest strength for weakness. Do you see this?"

Evil? The Alliance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

From the ones given, Illidan's probably. Seems like the least shit one for a human and you at least have Illidan's brothel to look forward to. The others either force you to transform into disgusting creatures ir you are forced to live among savages in dirt hovels. Fuck that noise..
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Whichever one allows me to have four arms and a set of wings.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OwenBurton View Post
    I don't know about evil...perhaps the Defias Brotherhood, as they seemed to have initially honest intentions even if their actions were extreme?
    I don't think that they were evil, they just got screwed hard and tried to do something about it. Poor vs Rich situation, so of course the rich won.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

Where is the regular horde?

Quote Originally Posted by AtomR View Post
    It's unbelievable to me how people still think the horde and alliance are morally equivalent
    right? alliance is MUCH worse, bcs if they do the same shit as horde its swept under the rug and pretended ti never happened later, horde at least depose villanous leaders, worse that can happen to alliance leader is scolding...

Quote Originally Posted by AtomR View Post
    Blood Elf is a conniving traitorous mana sucking vampire.
    blood elf is "consuming" ANIMAL for sustenance, if you are not vegetarian you do the same... seems like you are just biased as hell...
    Last edited by Lolites; 2022-11-14 at 07:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RayoftheSun View Post
    Not sure they are evil. Depends who you ask though.
    They are neutral, if you want an evil cartel, then I guess the one Gallywix is making or the Venture Co.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

The problem with all those evil organisations is that they treat their members as expendable tools to use and throw away. Why would anyone in their right mind join them?

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    right? alliance is MUCH worse, bcs if they do the same shit as horde its swept under the rug and pretended ti never happened later, horde at least depose villanous leaders, worse that can happen to alliance leader is scolding...
    Oh of course. Pray tell, how many world trees including civilian population has the Alliance burned down? How many cities has the Alliance bombed with a giant mana bomb? How many cities did the Alliance drench in plague to steal it from and murder the population?

Hint: Taurajo were three huts, no where near a city.

And by the way, the Horde disposes of their villanous leaders only when they absolutely have no other choice because the Warchief turned on them too, before that they are perfectly happy to support and cheer all the genocides.

5+ Year Old Account
    burning legion cuz suckubus

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raisei View Post
    The problem with all those evil organisations is that they treat their members as expendable tools to use and throw away. Why would anyone in their right mind join them?

cuz suckubus

Ofc i would join again the one and only warchief Garrosh. I miss my boy

Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    cuz suckubus
    Illidan had an entire wing of his temple filled with succubi for his Demon Hunters.

Every Warlock can summon one.

Hardly seems a good enough reason to join the Legion and give up your freedom to be a tool.

Lei Shen's Empire as a Mogu seems like a decent deal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Malygos' mage hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    Whichever one allows me to have four arms and a set of wings.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think that they were evil, they just got screwed hard and tried to do something about it. Poor vs Rich situation, so of course the rich won.
    Thanks a lot for your input, by the way, it made me think long and hard about the Defias Brotherhood, and whether we should consider them bad people or not!
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...were-justified

I think the Defias are affiliated with the rogue order nowadays anyway. It would be interesting to speculate what their future relationship with Turalyon's Stormwind might be.
    "You see, there is balance in all things. Wisdom etched in our very fur: Black and white. Darkness and light. When the last emperor hid our land from the rest of the world, he also preserved...our ancient enemy, the mantid. So it is with your Alliance and your Horde. They are not strong despite one another; they are strong BECAUSE of one another. You mistake your greatest strength for weakness. Do you see this?"

The Twilight's Hammer seems to be the safest one, has both hidden locations and large fortresses which are hard to get into, more variety of clothing, a lot of diversity in its members, and they are not directly considered a threat to regular people since some agents walked freely in capital cities without needing to hide identity, the Burning Legion is more diverse but not as safe and twilights hammer can also use demons from other places.

Twilight Hammer.... they seem to be fun. And mostly still normal people.
    The others are either demons or undead.
    Or hardcore racists like the mogu and orcs... and i am netiher

10+ Year Old Account
    depends on who i'm and at which time in story
    for example if i'm in patch 5.2 either i ally with alliance or stand with Nazgrim, i'll be with Garrosh anytime, then AFTER i get rid of alliance and their 'horde' allies, i'll die trying remove a racist power hunger as Garrosh
    In general? Either scourge or illidan's outland (if it was 'evil' in first place, as retconned heavily later, not that it was even presented as clear evil in first place)
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power