Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    No, there are 8 new dungeons. The M+ rotation is 4 new dungeons and 4 old ones, which will rotate to the other 4 new ones and 4 other old ones next season. This otherwise doesn't apply to queuing for LFD for normal and heroics, that will be just the 8 new dungeons, and all 8 are available for M0.

You don't do mythic keys I guess.
    We've been trying to tell this all the time but the user only seems to be able to comprehend the Mythic+ season to come, and now other content.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Vampiregenesis View Post
    The 50 version doesn't have game time or boost, so it's 65 and that without the boost, the boost version is minimum 85 so are you going to miss the collection one for 5 euro?
    Why would you even consider getting a boost? Is this just a troll? It takes like 6 hours to level 1-60.

The df price is ridiculous for essentially a patch. It's almost double from before, there are f2p games with more content than this. Will they get to their senses?

One would expect a better treatment From Microsoft , see Xbox gamepass but it gets worse.
    just dont play man, wow is better off without your "kind"

Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    Nobody cares about heroic dungeons...
    Can you play Mythic dungeons through the LFD in Dragonflight? If not, I and many people with me, care for heroic dungeons. What I don't care for, is trying to handmake or ~join groups, especially not with people like you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Can you play Mythic dungeons through the LFD in Dragonflight? If not, I and many people with me, care for heroic dungeons. What I don't care for, is trying to handmake or ~join groups, especially not with people like you.
    Yeah, the user comes out as very self-centered.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Which is funny cause you can even do the dungeons mythic. It's just not m+.
    Also week 1 heroic is the highest you can go for dungeons. So bro will literally be forced to do em.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Provide em, make sure to take off your belt, helmet, gloves, and neck first though.
    I played mostly dps (i'm mainspec tank) for s4 because of guild issues.
    I'm not gonna be judged on ret, a spec i used heikili to play and dont care about...
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...28&partition=4

This is my old ally pally from s1. I couldn't finish it due to real life issues.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...6&difficulty=4

You're gonna wait until I get home because I can't login to wow from work..

- - - Updated - - -

Holy fuck you don't even realize blizzard is actually giving us MORE content do you?

Like you literally can't even comprehend what you are asking for would cost blizzard less money. And give us less overall content do you?

It is fucking hilarious, how you complain about something saying it is lazy, less content. And less money to make, when everything is the complete opposite.

So let me explain for ya, cause you seem to be pulling a major brain block.

Season 1 we get 4 of our new dungeons in M+, and 4 old dungeons, some of these having never been able to be done in M+

Season 2 we get 4 of our new dungeons in M+, and 4 old dungeons, some of these having never been able to be done in M+

That is 8 new dungeons, and 8 old dungeons over 2 season, some of these ones that never worked in m+

What you want is...

8 new dungeons. Notice how that is funnily enough less content. And less work?

"But you get those 8 dungeons for longer!!!!"
    That is not a good thing...

Doing the exact same 8 dungeons for years in a row is NOT FUN.
    You would know if you actually played M+
    Man, you're bad at this lol...
    Are we playing old content or not?
    Could blizzard not add 16 more dungeons? Keeping it completely fresh for 2 years?

I never said it was less money to make? I said they have to spend less to make the same?
    What? They're not adding all new content because that would take time and cost money...why? When people like you think its totally fine to just play old content again??
    Jesus, your logic here is retarded lol...

7+ Year Old Account
    I played mostly dps (i'm mainspec tank) for s4 because of guild issues.
    I'm not gonna be judged on ret, a spec i used heikili to play and dont care about...
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...28&partition=4

This is my old ally pally from s1. I couldn't finish it due to real life issues.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...6&difficulty=4

You're gonna wait until I get home because I can't login to wow from work..
    Lol you got 1 tanking 99 parse in fated raids... And the rest of your fucking parses are a mix of green blue and purple.

These ones are better, but old.
    And uhh, what the fuck do these have to do with m+? These are raiding. nevermind the fact we can't even confirm these are you unless you alter the charecter to show it.

The 50 version doesn't have game time or boost, so it's 65 and that without the boost, the boost version is minimum 85 so are you going to miss the collection one for 5 euro?
    You made some good arguments... they really give value for money

10+ Year Old Account
    The person ain't doing worse then you?

If you only focus on Mythic+, then you are playing partially old. 4 new, 4 updated for M+.

Could blizzard not add 16 more dungeons? Keeping it completely fresh for 2 years?
    They could but 16 new is a lot of work and wouldn't make sense if the story/content doesn't fit in 16 dungeons.

I never said it was less money to make? I said they have to spend less to make the same?
    No, you are asking for 16, that is paying much more than rotating, and you'll still complain because your season will only have access to 8.

What? They're not adding all new content because that would take time and cost money...why? When people like you think its totally fine to just play old content again??
    Well, your logic ain't that bright either. "Just make stuff for Mythic+, "people" don't care about access to anything else".

7+ Year Old Account
    I

They're giving us old content because they can and they save and make money on it.
    You were saying?

"Could blizz not just add 16 more dungeons." No expansion has fucking done that. Not a one has added 8 post launch dungeons, Wotlk the highest at 4 and that is because one was a single room, which was reused for the rsid, and Wotlk is when they still reskinnned tons of dungeons. The only ones that released a total of 16 dungeons, are ones that also reskinnned dungeons.

So yeah fuck it they could add 16 dungeons, but they would be split up into groups of 3, with each of those 3 being the same dungeon, but with slightly different layout. And bosses, sounds a fucking blast right?

But please you think my logic is retarded? Please explain to me, what is your plan to do endgame content week 1, what will you be doing the raid? Raid won't be open, so what will you do?

Lol you got 1 tanking 99 parse in fated raids... And the rest of your fucking parses are a mix of green blue and purple.

These ones are better, but old.
    And uhh, what the fuck do these have to do with m+? These are raiding. nevermind the fact we can't even confirm these are you unless you alter the charecter to show it.
    Excuses excuses... The reality is this.
    we're getting old content.
    I'm better than you, lochton and your friends TOGETHER...
    Facts.

I'm a world ranking player, 99 and 100%. Good try though.
    Want links, i can provide them.
    Suuure, why not. Humor us.

Edit: NVM you did.

7+ Year Old Account
    Facts.
    I'm finding excuses? You haven't shown us you doing m+, so I went and looked you up, seems you did meh during the first few season, and only actually got to high keys at the end of season 4.

Also please, explain, what endgame content will you be doing week 1?
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2022-11-24 at 01:37 PM.

You were saying?

"Could blizz not just add 16 more dungeons." No expansion has fucking done that. Not a one has added 8 post launch dungeons, Wotlk the highest at 4 and that is because one was a single room, which was reused for the rsid, and Wotlk is when they still reskinnned tons of dungeons. The only ones that released a total of 16 dungeons, are ones that also reskinnned dungeons.

So yeah fuck it they could add 16 dungeons, but they would be split up into groups of 3, with each of those 3 being the same dungeon, but with slightly different layout. And bosses, sounds a fucking blast right?

But please you think my logic is retarded? Please explain to me, what is your plan to do endgame content week 1, what will you be doing the raid? Raid won't be open, so what will you do?
    Yes, what dont you get... They're giving us old content because it saves them money. This you cannot argue???
    And because they save money, they make more profit. Again, this is nothing you can argue.
    So in the end, they give us old content because they can (people like you think its fine) and they make more money doing that...

If you can't keep up the very basics of conversation? I'm done here...

10+ Year Old Account
    Boost has no value, it is useless, and the leveling is too easy for catch-ups. That is why the boost is still overpriced because there are some who (stupidly) still buy them.

Soo, 90 dollars, the boost is what? 60 dollars? Game time is 15 dollars, the mount is 25 dollars, the toy is 10 dollars, the helm is 5 dollars, back mogs are 10 dollars, the pet is 10 dollars, and if pre-purchased, another pet is for 10 dollars, and the game is for 50 dollars...

Sooo, the math says, for 90 dollars, you get a value of 195 dollars give-or-take 15 dollars.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes, what dont you get... They're giving us old content because it saves them money. This you cannot argue???
    And because they save money, they make more profit. Again, this is nothing you can argue.
    So in the end, they give us old content because they can (people like you think its fine) and they make more money doing that...

If you can't keep up the very basics of conversation? I'm done here...
    You just said you never said it saved them money
    And again, how does it save them money, when are they making more scontent then they would prior.

And fucking again, for the third time.
    Exaplin, what will you be doing at the endgame week 1. Tell us.

I'm finding excuses? You haven't shown us you doing m+, so I went and looked you up, seems you did meh during the first few season, and only actually got to high keys at the end of season 4.

Also please, explain, what endgame content will you be doing week 1?
    Look him up on RIO, his RaiderIO Stats are INSANELY, ... Mediocre!

You just said you never said it saved them money
    And again, how does it save them money, when are they making more scontent then they would prior.

And fucking again, for the third time.
    Exaplin, what will you be doing at the endgame week 1. Tell us.
    Are you purposely being slow here or something?
    This is what you get stuck on:
    They're giving us old content because they can and they save and make money on it.
    They are giving us old content because they SAVE and MAKE money on it...
    How is this a difficult concept for you to grasp??
    If you're this stupid? I'm just not gonna engage with you more because its making ME stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LanToaster View Post
    Look him up on RIO, his RaiderIO Stats are INSANELY, ... Mediocre!
    Still better than you and @FelPlague

10+ Year Old Account
    Boiling this down for any new reader here. @tomten has a problem with old content being updated so it can be used in new content, and thus believes that by updating old content, new content will disappear for him, and magically reappear once he enters a new Mythic+ season. He believes that Dragonflight is only Mythic+ seasons, and that anything else added is half old content anyways.

Facts.
    Aaaaaand this is where I know you are nothing. Have a nice day.

I have seen your completion score, mate. We aren't even on the same level.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2022-11-24 at 01:44 PM.