Thread: Garosh 2.0

Garosh 2.0

Blizzard are liars!They said they won't turn Sylvanas in Garosh 2.0 and what is happening?Exactly the opposite!The sinematic is making Saurfang in Vol'jin from MoP.....I don't have words anymore

So much lost potential.Saurfang and Sylvanas could be so much more.
    It begins with absence and desire.It begins with blood and fear.It begins with....

10+ Year Old Account
    What? What cinematic?

Edit: after watching that cinematic.
    This is the third Horde centric animation.

Alright. Message received blizzard. I will reroll to the Horde side.
    Clearly there is no point in playing alliance.
    Last edited by Toho; 2018-11-02 at 07:52 PM.

Yep, Patch 8.1 is pretty much the end of the expansion and the entire story line is now coming to a close. We'll be wrapping up BFA by Feb and moving on to the next Xpac, because there is nothing left to tell, no plot twist, nothing can happen or change from here on out, it's all set in stone.

Transcript
    The chest containing the Maw of N’Zoth is being transported out of Blackfathom Deeps. The Dark Rangers watch as Sylvanas is inspecting its contents.
    Sylvanas Windrunner: Hmm... It thirsts. Bring it the heart.
    The battle between Sylvanas's armies and the defenders of Ashenvale rages as the heart of Azeroth is held over the maw. Sylvanas marches onward with the chest containing the Maw of N’Zoth, but is intercepted by Saurfang.

Saurfang: ENOUGH! You have run rampant for far too long, Windrunner. But that stops now!

Sylvanas Windrunner: Haha. Step aside, orc. You confront a force beyond reckoning.

Saurfang: Garrosh dabbled in powers beyond reckoning. Where is he... now?

Saurfang charges at Sylvanas, and a fierce fight between the two breaks out. Saurfang uses his weapon to grab her bow and toss it to the other side of the strand then looks back and gets pummeled. As he falls lifelessly into the pools, he closes his eyes and focuses on keeping calm. His feet touch the water and ascends to deliver a punch back at Sylvanas. He then lands on a pole on the strand.

Saurfang: I have fought besides the tauren, trolls and others.
    He jumps into the air.

Saurfang: YOU are nothing like them!

Sylvanas dodges Saurfang's attack and grabs her bow and a chain, strangling him.

Sylvanas Windrunner: They are no longer part of MY HORDE!

Sylvanas pulls Saurfang to herself and screams.

Saurfang: The world... will hear of this... They will... come for you...

Sylvanas Windrunner: Yes... I'm counting on it.
    Visions of the armies laying siege to Orgrimmar flash before Sylvanas's eyes, as well as her decisive victory over the invaders, impaled carcasses decorating Orgrimmar's gates.

Sylvanas Windrunner: The armies of the world WILL come for me, and within my fortress they will face all the terrible creatures I have wrought.

Sylvanas Windrunner: The boundless power I have mastered. And one by one, they will fall at my feet.

Sylvanas Windrunner: Anyone who would rise against my new Horde will be IMPALED upon the spires of Orgrimmar!

Saurfang collapses to the ground, stares at her and frowns.

Sylvanas Windrunner: You orcs give in too easily to your hate and your anger. But my power cannot be contained. It. Must be UNLEASHED!

Sylvanas breaks the chains sealing the chest containing the Maw. Saurfang sees a butterfly become corrupted and die.

Saurfang: A time will come when you will answer for your crimes.

Sylvanas Windrunner: I answer... to NO ONE!

Sylvanas pushes the heart of Azeroth into the chest. The Maw of N’Zoth corrupts Ashenvale, unleashing the naga and their queen, Azshara.

Sylvanas Windrunner: All who challenge me will burn in the fires of my hatred.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dragnipur View Post
    Blizzard are liars!They said they won't turn Sylvanas in Garosh 2.0 and what is happening?Exactly the opposite!The sinematic is making Saurfang in Vol'jin from MoP.....I don't have words anymore

Saurfang will be more once he disposes of Sylvanas!

Quote Originally Posted by dragnipur View Post

So you know what will happen in the future patches, your free to share too the rest of us.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still holding out hope that they still plan on staying true to their word. The story isn't over yet, so they might have something in mind.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Yep, Patch 8.1 is pretty much the end of the expansion and the entire story line is now coming to a close. We'll be wrapping up BFA by Feb and moving on to the next Xpac, because there is nothing left to tell, no plot twist, nothing can happen or change from here on out, it's all set in stone.
    Yup, pretty much, a one year Xpac as much, how not, it will surely end soon, like there's nothing more to tell, and nothing more to add, meh.

xd

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds more like a final opener for #Saurfangforwarchief
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Jumping the gun... There is so much Blizzard could end up doing. If they said it wasn't going to be Garrosh 2.0 I believe them.

The 1st comment in the video made me laugh.It is funny
    It begins with absence and desire.It begins with blood and fear.It begins with....

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can already explain how Blizz will justify this.

"When we said we weren't Garroshing Sylvanas, we meant that we weren't going to have her become corrupted by an Old God's influence. Sylvanas is evil on her own merits."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Wow....much exite. Many Saur. So horde.

Christ...I mean, really? We're going to swap warchiefs again? REALLY? Or is there going to be some plot twists where Sylvanas reveals her plans to stop N'zoth because she knew all along what she was doing, but just failed to tell anyone until she's fighting Saurfang in the Mok'gorah?

/facepalm

I feel REALLY bad for the art and cinematic team. I really really do. They're killing it left and right, giving us these amazing looking zones and animations and presentations. Only to have the writing and content team come along and take a giant taco-bell diarrhea all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    Transcript
    The chest containing the Maw of N’Zoth is being transported out of Blackfathom Deeps. The Dark Rangers watch as Sylvanas is inspecting its contents.
    Sylvanas Windrunner: Hmm... It thirsts. Bring it the heart.
    The battle between Sylvanas's armies and the defenders of Ashenvale rages as the heart of Azeroth is held over the maw. Sylvanas marches onward with the chest containing the Maw of N’Zoth, but is intercepted by Saurfang.
    Saurfang: They will come for us now! ALL OF THEM!!!
    Sylvanas: Yessss, the armies of the world will come for me! And within my fortress they will face ALL the terrible creatures I have wrought! The boundless power I have mastered! And one by one they will fall at my feet. Anyone who would rise against MY NEW HORDE will be zombified and join the forces of the Lich Queen!

(I still don't think this is going to happen but it's fun to speculate anyway)

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    I feel REALLY bad for the art and cinematic team. I really really do. They're killing it left and right, giving us these amazing looking zones and animations and presentations. Only to have the writing and content team come along and take a giant taco-bell diarrhea all over it.
    Don't crap on the entire writing team just because you don't like one (not completed yet) arc of it. The alliance and horde questlines with Bwonsamdi and Jaina were incredible.

Last edited by Powerogue; 2018-11-02 at 11:28 PM.