Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Why no 10.0 leaks yet?

Is it just me or it’s really starting to feel like something major is missing from the forums. It’s worth it just for the excitement alone even if it lasts for a few seconds.

“Hype is like hope, can’t generate excitement without hype, can’t live without hope”. Forgot who said that, but totally agree.

Can’t wait for the next leak season to start.

5+ Year Old Account
    leak season has begun
    yeast

bit early aint it ? next expansion isn't even in alpha

With the return to class in 9.0, and some updated racial options, 10.0 will be a return to race, with racial stories taking precedent and acting as our campaigns for the expansion. Of the 26 races introduced thus far (includes allied races), each will have a campaign to play through, some of which weave into each other, while remaining distinct (like the class campaigns of legion)...

There you go. I asked my friend at Blizzard, just for you.

He told me to let you know that this far out, you'll want to be wary of slight changes (more possible races, up to 30 total)

"At Blizzard we accept we could have done the Covenants system differently, and although we listened to all the feedback during beta that it was essentially just a long rep grind, we responded too slowly. Fear not though! We have listened! and we will NOT be continuing Covenants into 10.0."

"HOWEVER! we would like to take this opportunity to introduce an entirely new and unique system! SQUADS. With 9.0 the faction war took a back seat, but now with 10.0, for no logical reason at all, its all out war! Pick from one of 4 "squads" to fight for. Gone are the long rep grinds from covenants, we listened! Rank up within your squad by completing mundane, gated, daily tasks. There are 4 Ranks within a squad - Prospect, Recruit, Gangsta, O.G. Each rank will unlock unique cosmetic rewards and mounts!"

"We would like to confirm the SQUAD system is absolutely nothing like a class order hall, or a covenant, this is an ENTIRELY unique new system that we just came up with out of the blue, because here at Blizzard, we are at the forefront of design, taking risks, and innovation. We also feel this will compliment the new Battle Royal game mode perfectly!"
    Last edited by arkanon; 2019-12-10 at 03:41 AM.

My friend says 10.0 will be the faction war expansion again. Blizzard just cant help themselves.

No "leaks" yet because 99.999999% of leaks are just copies/variants of one that sounds viable. That viable sounding one hasn't come yet so all the typical leakers have nothing to leak yet, you expect them to come up with their own fake leaks?

10.0 will be when Ion finaly gets the boot and Blizz sees no way out of the mess the game is currently in and instead says fuck it lets make WoW 2

U heard it here first folks

There will be a patch...

It will be significant

then they killed the dog

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
    10.0 will be when Ion finaly gets the boot and Blizz sees no way out of the mess the game is currently in and instead says fuck it lets make WoW 2

U heard it here first folks
    While I don't think that would happen at all, I would love it to, now, just so I can say, "I heard it from a guy named Spoonman."

I've been of the mind that the end raid in 9.3 will involve us accidentally freeing the souls of the "killed" old gods. And that come 10.0 we will be up to our tits in dragons and black empire fuckery. Which really could be awesome if they do it right.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    bit early aint it ? next expansion isn't even in alpha
    Um, of course it's in alpha? You saw the in-game "features" trailer didn't you? That's an 'alpha'.

I looked into my crystal ball and saw a vision of a 10.0 leak!

There will 4 new zones!
    Blizz is planning new group abilities! You wear a armor piece a bit like azerite piece. When you are in group, you can combine these armor pieces to become one huge battle robot with new cool abilities!
    New type of world encounter! Large monsters will appear from the sea and you must use the huge battle robot to fight against them!

The vision ended before i could see more.

Stood in the Fire october breeze's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Here is the leak for you. Believe me, it is 100% true:

- level cap increased to 70. LOL
    - New zones, dungeons and raids. LOL again!

A wee bit early for 10 Leaks, since 9.0 isn't even a thing yet, let alone Shadowlands in Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by dontruinwow View Post
    “Hype is like hope, can’t generate excitement without hype, can’t live without hope”.
    Can I? Burn it!
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Here's the overall plot leak for WoW 17.0:

• Anduin is resurrected after his father, now a demon, has a change of heart and decides to sacrifice himself to bring his son's soul back from the Shadowlands.
    • Sylvanas, now resurrected form of a draenei, has become the Grand Priestess of the Light and leader of the Alliance, performs the resurrection, aided by Genn, who is no longer afflicted with the Worgen curse.
    • Meanwhine, the Horde is now led by Thrall's son, who is just actually Thrall's soul inhabiting his own son's body. He did that so he could use the Elements again, as they do not know it's Thrall in disguise.
    • Baine has been dead for a few expansions now, found dead in his home and so far the Horde could not find out who or what killed Baine.
    • The Forsaken are still leaderless
    • Lor'Themar has been deposed, as the blood elves rioted, led by Lady Liadrin, who killed the Regent-Lord and is now the leader of the blood elves.
    • Last, but not least, the void elves still haven't gotten any lore development at all since their inception. There's still hope that 18.0 might bring something for the void elves.

Quote Originally Posted by dontruinwow View Post
    Is it just me or it’s really starting to feel like something major is missing from the forums. It’s worth it just for the excitement alone even if it lasts for a few seconds.

“Hype is like hope, can’t generate excitement without hype, can’t live without hope”. Forgot who said that, but totally agree.

Can’t wait for the next leak season to start.
    dontruinwow = wowisdead?
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hard to find a leak about something that is only in the planning stage.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Here's the overall plot leak for WoW 17.0:

• Anduin is resurrected after his father, now a demon, has a change of heart and decides to sacrifice himself to bring his son's soul back from the Shadowlands.
    • Sylvanas, now resurrected form of a draenei, has become the Grand Priestess of the Light and leader of the Alliance, performs the resurrection, aided by Genn, who is no longer afflicted with the Worgen curse.
    • Meanwhine, the Horde is now led by Thrall's son, who is just actually Thrall's soul inhabiting his own son's body. He did that so he could use the Elements again, as they do not know it's Thrall in disguise.
    • Baine has been dead for a few expansions now, found dead in his home and so far the Horde could not find out who or what killed Baine.
    • The Forsaken are still leaderless
    • Lor'Themar has been deposed, as the blood elves rioted, led by Lady Liadrin, who killed the Regent-Lord and is now the leader of the blood elves.
    • Last, but not least, the void elves still haven't gotten any lore development at all since their inception. There's still hope that 18.0 might bring something for the void elves.

So salty, can‘t get enough