Quote Originally Posted by fcwar View Post
    They're questioning the armor on the female model in the background. It looks to be new armor and not in game.
    It's just a Tier 19 hunter recolor. if not, I know I've seen it somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    Are those nipples on the unarmored model? Why would anyone think that is real? I would seriously, seriously doubt that is real.
    I'm not seeing any pepperoni's. More like dents or scales.

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    For the sake of argument, assume that talent UI is real.

That means there would be 528 class-specific talents and 1260 spec specific talents, if all the classes/specs had the same amount. You really trust them to balance that? Lmao.
    Presumably a lot of those would be "Increase critical strike by X%". Or "Decrease cooldown on Y ability". For all you know it could be that you have an ability that increases the strength of Recklessness for instance, and then at the end an ability that replaces Recklessness with a new ability.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Are those nipples on the unarmored model? Why would anyone think that is real? I would seriously, seriously doubt that is real.
    What? Where did you see nipples lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    There's a lot of people that don't want that.
    Seems like druid 2.0 tbh.
    I bet more people want that than what we're seeing in those images.

7+ Year Old Account
    ???
    It's a flat, scaly, lizard chest.
    What images are looking at to see nipples?

Formerly known as Arafal

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Yup.

With so many great dragon models, I really hope that Blizzard wouldn't go this route.

Blizzard, this is the dragon form people want;

Nah, this is dragon form that people want, if we going to speak for other people, then why not.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    I personally don't want to play something that crawls around on 4 legs and swats at things like a kitty cat. I don't think I'm alone.

I would've preferred the true drakonids but Blizzard probably deemed them "too ugly" for players.
    To be fair they've wanted to add Drakonid before.
    And they've added Kul Tirans, Mechagnomes... etc.

But I do agree with you playing an actual dragon doesn't seem appealing at all. If I wanted to play a four legged beast I would roll druid.
    Chen isn't a Monk

They're questioning the armor on the female model in the background. It looks to be new armor and not in game.
    I'm not entirely sure, i might have seen it before.

Bigger problem is the fact that she's not weilding any weapons or in combat stance. That's not what the current character creation looks like. So yeah, the whole thing is fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    It's just a Tier 19 hunter recolor.
    That is incorrect - looks nothing like Eagletalon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Honestly, I think that if they wanted to have players turn into dragons during combat, they should either make it a spell effect, like materializing a dragon head or tail. Or just turn the player into a whelp, or other smaller dragon.

Then outside combat you can have a racial/utility that turns you into a full dragon.
    I agree. If they want to keep it distinct from druid then having them transform in dragons for certain spells abilities only would be the way to go. Plus you wouldn't have to worry about the distracting size.

I am not sure if what we are supposed to be looking at is new class or a new race. Or possibly both.

Quote Originally Posted by Evwaldi View Post
    Its all the same everytime is allways low res
    Bolvar got leaked in full HD so not always.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I guess that involves a lot of coming up with critical successes/failures and migrating between the different class building approaches.

Oh, and figuring out proper action costs.
    I don't want to stray too far off topic, but generally yes. I actually have a setup of point systems that I use between versions/editions which helps me keep content balanced to that which exists and is created by the main peoples (Wizards/Paizo). As mentioned, I just started my 4th-year cycle (April through March) of consistent content releases every month and a collection of them all at the end of each year.

On topic, People keep suggesting female draenei or dread lord (likely because of the legs) for the image that was shared, but I think it's more akin to worgen female, which would line up with the missing allied race. If the males are also worgen-shaped, that would make sense too.

Quote Originally Posted by Evwaldi View Post
    Its all the same everytime is allways low res
    Yea, that's in my head too. Like why does it always have to be 140p. My guess would be to hide inconsistencies that would give something away.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    It's just a Tier 19 hunter recolor. if not, I know I've seen it somewhere.
    Definitely not.

No 3d elements on the gloves or boots, and the chest design is different.

I do think that is a new armor set.

That is incorrect - looks nothing like Eagletalon.
    I know I've seen it somewhere, then. That stained glass mail look.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow I think this looks very bad. I don't think this is real.
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Nah, this is dragon form that people want, if we going to speak for other people, then why not.
    https://i.pinimg.com/474x/7e/64/13/7e6413648de53f86e95c36b0987fdc83.jpg[/IMG]
    This, Dragonman, Dragonborn, the silhouette is very clear for what players want.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    The figure has grey skin.
    His left hand and pec are not covered.

So, unless its a flashback to the Dragonmaw having her enslaved (which makes no sense unless i'm misremebering something, they didn't use her as a mount did they?) it's someone new.
    They enslaved her with the Dragon Soul and forced her to breed red dragons for them

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I'm not entirely sure, i might have seen it before.

Bigger problem is the fact that she's not weilding any weapons or in combat stance. That's not what the current character creation looks like. So yeah, the whole thing is fake.
    You don't hold any weapons or have any armor in the character creation screen. You also don't have a unique background.

This whole argument doesn't make sense. You can't even see if the red one has armor or not, and theres no reason the blue one WOULD have armor or weapons... it's character creation!!