Quote Originally Posted by Handsome View Post
    The longer i looked at it, the more on the fence I was about it being possibly legit (artistically). After reading your analysis, I'm kinda pushed towards the side of it being more a fabrication by a fan than in-house wip. But, like others have said, we'll know for certain tomorrow :P

Tbh, what had me iffy at first was that if this was to be a playable female model, i believe blizzard would have given her a wider set of hips and definitive breasts. I just can't see blizzard making a female playable character without those.
    Honestly, for me the "breasts" are what kills it. It looks too obvious and exaggerated, which is why I specifically lean towards "Scalie". It's kind of hard to notice if you aren't looking for it, but the chest looks very awkward.

Is it law that all "leaks" be taken on a nokia from 2002 and then processed through ms paint on a windows 95 system?

Quote Originally Posted by Axaron View Post
    it's fake i can tell because of the pixels
    Are you winning in hots?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Well it is orange. IDK if it always was or not.
    they were green emerald dream connections and all that
    do not annoy the dragon for you are small crunchy and good with sauce

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome View Post
    The longer i looked at it, the more on the fence I was about it being possibly legit (artistically). After reading your analysis, I'm kinda pushed towards the side of it being more a fabrication by a fan than in-house wip. But, like others have said, we'll know for certain tomorrow :P

Tbh, what had me iffy at first was that if this was to be a playable female model, i believe blizzard would have given her a wider set of hips and definitive breasts. I just can't see blizzard making a female playable character without those.
    tortollans, sethrak…

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buliwyf the Omen View Post
    No. Small Dragons do not work.

Some cute Sabertooth and lazer shooting Owls are completly fine, but an absolute scaled unit breathing fire, biting with its jaw and swiping with its claws is impossible, unacceptable.
    Hard disagree. Small Dragons are more dangerous than regular bears, and Bears fight Gods. Small Dragons are fine. You are not a big special Dragon leader. You are a race that likely worships Dragons and was given a small portion of power.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    Maybe it's associated with the Crane celestial? It looks aesthetically-suited to them.
    Eh, so you think its a Drakthyr monk?

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Hard disagree. Small Dragons are more dangerous than regular bears, and Bears fight Gods. Small Dragons are fine. You are not a big special Dragon leader. You are a race that likely worships Dragons and was given a small portion of power.
    Sorry, I should have added the /s.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

Why the fuck would a reptilian humanoid have breasts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    If there were any mistakes I made, do please point them out. I want to debunk this to the best of my ability and ensure that I've only made the best arguments I can from my analysis, so please voice your disagreements if you think they might reflect a serious mistake on my part! This model is a verifiable hype-killer and I want to keep the train rolling to prevent people from going in drained.
    Well, I think the texture on the dragon race's thighs is the exact same as the one you see on the ankylodons in WoW.

I don't just mean that it's similar, I mean that the pattern is the exact same. And you can probably verify this if you open up the texture in WoW Export or something to get a better view.

Sorry if the images are massive, I'm on mobile so I can't check for that.

I just really hope Microsoft puts Master Chief skins in 9.1.5's transmog shop. #dreams
    "Today and forever I am your better, Arthas." - Illidan Stormrage

Maybe I’ve spent too much time in the Smash Bros. fandom, but I’ve seen these multi-point visual analysis get really, really sure of themselves only to fall apart and the subject of scrutiny turn out to be real.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Why the fuck do Tauren, Worgen and Vulpera have breasts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    They don't. It's ribs/bones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    tortollans, sethrak…
    Neither of those are playable
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Eh, so you think its a Drakthyr monk?
    No, I think that's possibly an origin of the asset. It could also be a recolored Emerald Dream mist.

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Are you winning in hots?
    We completely f*cked them thanks for asking I'm playing anduin
    "Today and forever I am your better, Arthas." - Illidan Stormrage

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Well, I think the texture on the dragon race's thighs is the exact same as the one you see on the ankylodons in WoW.

I don't just mean that it's similar, I mean that the pattern is the exact same. And you can probably verify this if you open up the texture in WoW Export or something to get a better view.

Sorry if the images are massive, I'm on mobile so I can't check for that.
    All I see is blurry image lol. Don't know how you spot a pattern.

Quote Originally Posted by Axaron View Post
    I just really hope Microsoft puts Master Chief skins in 9.1.5's transmog shop. #dreams
    I hope you're not in too much trouble, hoss.

also same lol

So, if we really are getting a new class, what colour it would be in the frames ?
    12/12

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Yeah that is weird. Only from some angels.

Might be misplaced, part of me wants to believe it's a revamp asset that they forgot to remove/mask.

Also lol I think I saw one of you on the PTR checking that out.
    I see what you mean/ Didn't see it first but then when looking at some angles. I've seen missing bricks in SW before but again, those needed to be at the right angle.