Quote Originally Posted by Raptor Jesus View Post
    Must...resist...jokes....
    it was meant in a clean way, yes it was

ok no it wasn't
    "In space, no one can hear you unless you scream!"

Deleted
    [QUOTE=Riftcrusher;11462824]it was meant in a clean way, yes it was

Niiiice. hEhehehe

This thread is lacking pictures, we need more!
    And I have given up on the chocolate, it is only a distant dream now..
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

15+ Year Old Account
    My chocolate and I are going to bed. Having a good night rest on a huuuuge bed with matresses that shape to your body and warmth so it's impossible not to lie comfortable.

Good night, silly people <3
    Proud owner of Imonition.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Habbekrats View Post
    My chocolate and I are going to bed. Having a good night rest on a huuuuge bed with matresses that shape to your body and warmth so it's impossible not to lie comfortable.

Sleep well in that crazy mattress.
    'And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.'

Deleted

Good sleep, night person.

May Raptor God have mercy on your soul.

good night booboo <3

Here is a picture, i was on my way to work early morning, and saw a guy park his car like that just outside of my place, got off the car, ran close to a wall, and passed out

---------- Post added 2011-05-15 at 02:31 AM ----------

Sweet dreams

10+ Year Old Account
    Also available in fake male. (Yes, that's really me.)

I named "him" Trevor. Haha.

And this is what I actually looked like at the time. For comparison.

I had a weird sense of humor. Still have it now, actually.
    'And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.'

Quote Originally Posted by Riftcrusher View Post

Here is a picture, i was on my way to work early morning, and saw a guy park his car like that just outside of my place, got off the car, ran close to a wall, and passed out
    Hahaha, golden. Good thing he didn't wreck any other cars while trying to park, eh :P

Me and the homeboys at the basketball court two years or so ago. Almost looks like a gang of sorts, all us foreigners in one place haha

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Riftcrusher View Post

Here is a picture, i was on my way to work early morning, and saw a guy park his car like that just outside of my place, got off the car, ran close to a wall, and passed out [COLOR="red"]
    No pic of the guy? :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihil Sin View Post
    Also available in fake male. (Yes, that's really me.)

I named "him" Trevor. Haha.

And this is what I actually looked like at the time. For comparison.

I had a weird sense of humor. Still have it now, actually.
    You're quite beautiful, actually!

Quote Originally Posted by Contion_BB View Post
    I am the one in the middle!

I have many other picture but most of which would probably offend someone cause I am shirtless in most of them!
    i didn't know Moby played Warcraft........

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor Jesus View Post
    You're quite beautiful, actually!
    Pfft. Thanks, though. Trevor was a man's man. Except where he wasn't a man. :3

I rolled up a sock, and kept humping my boyfriend's shoulder. He was not amused.

Pics are like, uhhhhh.... 8 years old?

No pic of the guy? :P
    Hehe sadly no, i was way too distracted by his parking instead

Deleted
    Pfft. Thanks, though. Trevor was a man's man. Except where he wasn't a man. :3

I rolled up a sock, and kept humping my boyfriend's shoulder. He was not amused.

Pics are like, uhhhhh.... 8 years old?
    Gay-but-not-gay shouldersex, YEEEAAAAH.

@ Nihil isnt that ring through your nose unconfortable, i dont really get the attraction to them. It looks like it would of hurt to get it done, making blowing ur nose retardly hard and im not even sure how a sneeze would work with it, but i cant picture it beign good. Not to mention you would jus as cute without it.

10+ Year Old Account
    He deserved it for making fun of me. Saying I couldn't look mannish. Then after I got done he stared me in the eye for a long time and then said, "... That's fucking creepy."

I rolled up a sock, and kept humping my boyfriend's shoulder
    What's with women wanting to hump their men in a "manly" way!
    my wife she keeps doing it and i just get that odd smile on my face where i am trying to show her it is kinda funny and at the same time worrying about if i will get attacked by her with a strap on while i am sleeping >_<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tyden49 View Post
    @ Nihil isnt that ring through your nose unconfortable, i dont really get the attraction to them. It looks like it would of hurt to get it done, making blowing ur nose retardly hard and im not even sure how a sneeze would work with it, but i cant picture it beign good. Not to mention you would jus as cute without it.
    Why would it be hard to blow your nose because you have a tiny metal ring hanging from it? And why wouldn't a sneeze be able to escape past that same tiny metal ring with no problems. :P

I never understood where such questions would come from. The ring is like, at most, two milimeters thick. Usually more like one.

Edit to add: it's supposed to be the most painful piercing (told to me by a guy who had.... I think it was 33 VISIBLE piercings he said, as he winked). But it didn't hurt at all. I didn't even tear up. But that's not usual. He looked at me like I was the Dark Unholy Lord when I didn't so much as get glassy eyed.