10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uniqed View Post
    Going classic.

Nice to see Light's Justice. A staple for any paladin transmogrifying the light bringer tier set.

Hi. Thank you for this thread, I've been keeping up with the Rate your Transmog thread a bit, but it's nice to have this one that's focusing on plate/paladins mostly as well. Y'all are much more friendly and helpful in this thread! When someone asks for ideas/suggestions people are pretty quick to answer! I've gotten a lot of great ideas.

Here's what my holy paladin will be wearing for a bit in 4.3. I posted this in the other thread already, but I'm posting it here too!. I really wanted something that had a little bit of "paladin only" theme, plus a bit of a bikini theme (I know...don't judge me!), and I love bright colors. I already went crazy on sets I'm collecting, but this one is my favorite I still need the shield off Garr to drop, and the T2 shoulders from BWL. I have everything else!

These are the items I used.

I have The Ancient Scepter of Sue-Min instead of Lok'amir il Romathis. Lok'amir hasn't dropped for me, plus the Ancient Scepter has a cool glow to it that I'm hoping will show through Power Torrent.

This has been quite a work in progress for me, originally I started with this . Non tier shoulders, gloves and belt. Also a 1h axe just in case I don't get a mace any time soon, and a different shield incase Garr is forever cruel to me (I've gotten the bindings already but no shield...). The Fiery Plate Gauntlets were a pita to get since they removed the original BS pattern from the game. I hate poofy gloves, so after a while of spamming trade, asking friends in every established guild I could think of I made an alliance toon and paid chunk of gold to get it done. Ironic that I won't even be using them now for this set! Lol.
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2011-11-07 at 03:31 PM. Reason: Thumbnail'd

Amazing set Redriot, good job.

Guize: swap boots with Pearl Inlaid Boots and belt with Girdle of Lordaeron's Fallen. It matches better as the t6 belt and boots are graphically part of the Sunwell sets.

Deleted
    Nice set Redriot =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Very nice set indeed, Redriot.

Wooot. Information about the Darkmoon faire to add!

Also PVP gear is being posted on Stylish plate sets. Expect links to PVP armor soon rather then static images.
    Last edited by Sett; 2011-11-07 at 01:25 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Eriken View Post
    Amazing set Redriot, good job.

Guize: swap boots with Pearl Inlaid Boots and belt with Girdle of Lordaeron's Fallen. It matches better as the t6 belt and boots are graphically part of the Sunwell sets.
    Girdle of Hope and Waistguard of Reparation are the matching belts, actually. That one matches the S3 PvP gear, oddly enough.

AS far as boots, you can also get Tide-Stomper's Greaves.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Deleted
    going full tier 2 (or maybe 7/8 tier 2 with crown of destrction as helmet), drillboller disk shield and nefarian 1h mace(BWL one not the BWD one).
    Last edited by mmoced534fce7e; 2011-11-07 at 04:24 PM.

any1 know a good cape/sword/mace/shield that match t10 paladin?

i have been looking for ages but dan't find someting that fits it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlen View Post
    Sticking with the overall colour scheme, which is a red.
    Anything you like much?
    I'm trying to decide between the T10 helm, and the Ancient Iron Heaume. Thanks for the help!

On second thought, I'm going to go with the T10 helm.
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2011-11-07 at 05:52 PM.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

10+ Year Old Account
    Tier 10.5 and red Season 10 look amazing together. Took the 10.5 helm and shoulders to add to Season 10.

Which shield is that in the post?

It won't let me post links, or pics. It's the BC version of Tier two pallys. IT's on page 86 of this thread.

Deleted
    crafted tank one for level 85 i think

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malaribarm View Post
    Which shield is that in the post?

It won't let me post links, or pics. It's the BC version of Tier two pallys. IT's on page 86 of this thread.
    Specifically, you're looking for the Titansteel Shield Wall.

Also, I think I'm done with my set.

Sett, if getting the T10.5 helm is too annoying, the Faceplate of the Forgotten uses the same palette.
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2011-11-07 at 09:05 PM.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

Took me 2 mins to match those items up, good? xD

Last edited by Malthanis; 2011-11-07 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Thumbnail'd

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hope season nine comes back to being bought. I really wanted the gold and white boots.

Quote Originally Posted by Obstacle View Post
    Took me 2 mins to match those items up, good? xD

I would put the draenei/nelf/aldor tabard on as well, and a different mace. Something purple and crystal-ish.

Though of this set, it's a mix of S11 and the pre-wotlk event gear together with Armageddon (I'm a sucker for that sword)

This a small variation of the t6 warrior look-alike with t6 pala shoulders, Only I'm using the deadly set as a base for the dark parts and with the warrior t1 lookalike helm. Still unsure about the boots and belt, I like the boot's looks, but the color is a bit off. Any suggestions for a replacement?

Thoughts, fellow paladins?
    Last edited by Cariboulou; 2011-11-08 at 09:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have done some changes to my gear since i last posted and now i want to know what you guys think about my final set!

Front:

Back:

Shield:

Weapon:

Here is a link to my set if anyone wants to know what items im using: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...72:27512:34676
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2011-11-08 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Thumbnail'd
    Quote Originally Posted by addictedtotoads
    also i vote that warriors have a 10% chance to trip while charging and roll until you hit a wall or fall off a cliff!

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting sword choice. That helm looks better on Tauren better then I thought it would be~.

10+ Year Old Account

I collected the Glorious Plate but still miss Belt and Headdress.

Weapon is good old Quel'Serrar, Shield is Sunward Crest, Cape is Cloak of the Golden Hive.

WHEEEEE!!! SHINY!!!

Edit: Yeah, I know, there a no night elf Paladins! But since I'm a Warrior, it's still Plate! =)
    Last edited by Emerelle; 2011-11-10 at 08:56 AM.