Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bidis View Post
    Specifically for the Madness Encounter:

1)GoSac resetting, thus needing to sacrifice again on every platform
    2)Non-targettable tentacles, or partly (able to dot but can't use malefic grasp)
    3)Random member falling down between platforms, not dieing, then being teleported to a random platform.
    *dying* *dying* *dying* *dying*
    When converting a word that ends with a silent e into an 'ing' word, drop the e. Drop the e!!!
    When converting die, to dying, convert it to a 'y'.

It's not "takeing", it's taking. It's not "liveing", it's living. It's not "rakeing", it's raking". And FFS, it's not "dieing", it's dying.
    I'm sorry for hijacking this thread, but my f$#king brain is going to explode if I see this mistake one more time.

My apologies. Back to your regular programming (not programeing).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocke View Post
    When converting a word that ends with a silent e into an 'ing' word, drop the e. Drop the e!!!

It's not "takeing", it's taking. It's not "liveing", it's living. It's not "rakeing", it's raking". And FFS, it's not "dieing", it's dying.
    I'm sorry for hijacking this thread, but my f$#king brain is going to explode if I see this mistake one more time.

Maybe you should read this if you feel like it:
    "Only post in English. As English is not everyone's native language, we ask you to not correct other people's posts unless you are asked to. Do not quote dictionary entries for the sake of arguing. Don't be the grammar police."

On topic: None beside those already mentioned in here (and in the official bug forum for months).

1) Using Demonic Leap with the burning effect on within Black temple can cause disconnect
    2) Zoning into Old raids like Tempest Keep, Black Temple, Battle of Hyaj initially will cause you to get teleported to a graveyard (still alive)
    3) 3rd Event in Battle for Mount Hyaj will stop at wave 7/8 and Thrall will despawn while soloing. Waves are also laggy.
    4) While in DA form, you speak in Demonic tongues, this can cause some communication issues during combat.
    [/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Windyx View Post
    1) Using Demonic Leap with the burning effect on within Black temple can cause disconnect
    2) Zoning into Old raids like Tempest Keep, Black Temple, Battle of Hyaj initially will cause you to get teleported to a graveyard (still alive)
    3) 3rd Event in Battle for Mount Hyaj will stop at wave 7/8 and Thrall will despawn while soloing. Waves are also laggy.
    4) While in DA form, you speak in Demonic tongues, this can cause some communication issues during combat.

If you're in a group you should probably be using raid/party chat. This has always been a fun feature that seemed to disappear during cata. I like the fact that it's back. This is not a bug. But yeah, if you're just fooling around in town just using /say I can see where that can be a problem.

The bug on some of the platforms on madness need to be fixed. Some of the arm tents I can't dps because my pet wants to run "behind it" and disappear forcing a hardcasted summon. All I can do on the ones I can't petattack I'm forced to stand near the arm tent and then use felstorm.

Also wands shouldn't be interrupting our melee swing in meta. I'm forced to use a lesser weapon because it's a dps gain directly because the wand interrupts my swing timer and forcing me to wait to cast another ToC or soulfire. Very aggravating.
    Last edited by cauzt1cz; 2012-09-03 at 06:38 AM.

Deleted
    Bug: Fel flame doesn't work correctly with everlasting affliction glyph

It seems fel flame doesn't take the everlasting affliction glyph into account and the way it extends the max dot duration.

When using the everlasting affliction glyph and the lvl 90 passiv pandemic you can extend the maximal duration of corruption to 42 seconds and unstable affliction to 29 seconds. When you use fel flame when you have for example 35 seconds left on curruption it doesn't add 6 seconds to extend the duration to 41 it actually reduces the duration to 28 seconds. The same happens with unstable affliction.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocke View Post

So yeah, English is not my native language. However this was more like a typo that I didn't notice. Sorry for that but:
    a) As stated in the forums "don't be the grammar police",
    b)Useless comment regarding this thread (as is mine right now) and finally,
    c) Let us not waste our time in replies like this (yours and mine) they have nothing substantial to offer.

To the point now, is there anyone from the US who can actually gather up all the info and post it in the official forums?

Quote Originally Posted by Cypo View Post
    After switching from Demo-Spec to Affliction I am able to play Affliction with Shadowbolts!! (There should be Malefix Grasp ??!)
    After a new log in, everything is ok. (Refresh does'nt work)

So I play Affliction-Spec with a spell, that should'nt be there... Think this is a huge BUG!
    This bug is caused by the Glyph of Shadow Bolt. Basically, when you swap from Demo to another spec, the glyph prevents Shadow Bolt from properly changing into Malefic Grasp/Incinerate.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno guys... I actually like the delay on Chaos Bolt :d (and it seems somehow "fixed" from how it was in the PTR) It lets me sometimes make a warrior waste his spell reflect with a FF.

To add to the list tho,
    Pet taking aggro in DS (and a word of advice.... as a destro lock, when you are bursting... use soulshatter... trust me it can get REALLY ugly...)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinkles View Post
    I dunno guys... I actually like the delay on Chaos Bolt :d (and it seems somehow "fixed" from how it was in the PTR) It lets me sometimes make a warrior waste his spell reflect with a FF.
    But it also gives your enemies more time to react. It's somehow double-edged, probably not intended and will be adressed eventually.

To add to the list tho,
    Pet taking aggro in DS
    This is already being adressed afaik. I read something in a blue post a few days ago I think.

(and a word of advice.... as a destro lock, when you are bursting... use soulshatter... trust me it can get REALLY ugly...)
    But it's also great to annoy tanks ;-)
    Last edited by Elmi; 2012-09-03 at 01:52 PM.

Is the Siphon Life Glyph not healing for anyone else? Also, when I switch from affliction to destruction, the glyph changes too. It says my immolate should be healing me. Is this intended or bug because it seems neither actually heal me.

Immolate healing yes since for destro we don't use corruption. Not healing not sure, maybe it's on and off. Healing-wise in 10 man as affliction, I am 3rd to 5th in healing (dk or spriest sometimes healing for more).
    Last edited by Bidis; 2012-09-03 at 02:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roklok View Post
    Is the Siphon Life Glyph not healing for anyone else? Also, when I switch from affliction to destruction, the glyph changes too. It says my immolate should be healing me. Is this intended or bug because it seems neither actually heal me.
    Are you testing this on the 1HP dummies?

I'd like to add in the "warlock are getting love" bug. It looks like mages got that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidis View Post
    So yeah, English is not my native language. However this was more like a typo that I didn't notice. Sorry for that but:
    a) As stated in the forums "don't be the grammar police",
    b)Useless comment regarding this thread (as is mine right now) and finally,
    c) Let us not waste our time in replies like this (yours and mine) they have nothing substantial to offer.

To the point now, is there anyone from the US who can actually gather up all the info and post it in the official forums?
    Just an FYI, I am not a native English speaker either, nor was I born or raised in an English speaking nation. Yet I can spell these words correctly and you guys/gals seem to be having trouble. It's not that difficult. As I have struggled to learn additional languages I have often thanked those who have corrected me along the way. I apologized TWICE, in advance, for disrupting the thread. Should have been sufficient. Go ahead and ban me. I could give a shit. Your whining serves you not at all.

Deleted
    am i the only feeling that shadowburn execute button availability is a tad late as being pushable ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sster View Post
    am i the only feeling that shadowburn execute button availability is a tad late as being pushable ?
    What do you mean exactly?
    It's pushable as soon as your target has 19.99% and lower HP and you have at least 1 full ember.

Soul Burn: Soul Swap is triggering the CD if you have Soul Swap Glyphed. I can't seem to find the post but it is a bug and is currently fixed on beta. My guess is that the CD is only supposed to trigger if the Exhale part of Soul Swap is used to move the dots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harsesis View Post
    Soul Burn: Soul Swap is triggering the CD if you have Soul Swap Glyphed. I can't seem to find the post but it is a bug and is currently fixed on beta. My guess is that the CD is only supposed to trigger if the Exhale part of Soul Swap is used to move the dots.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard
    Soulburning a pet seems to be triggering a cooldown to manually summon a pet.
    This is also happening to Soulswap while glyphed after soulburning.
    Is this intended?

The first part is intended; the second is a bug.

In other words: yes, what you experienced is a bug.
    Last edited by Elmi; 2012-09-03 at 10:04 PM.

It didn't seem to me like the pet cd was a bug. I took it as a trade-off for getting to instantly summon a new pet. Remember soulburning out a pet used to trigger a 45sec soulburn cd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like the blue post said. Soulburning a pet triggering a cooldown is intended, SB:SS while glyphed triggering a cooldown is not.