Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Claimed and done - it's not exactly as you requested, so I won't mind if you ask someone else. Just wanted to give it a try

Can't complain I like it; a lot. Thank you :3

Quote Originally Posted by Alsonia View Post
    Can't complain I like it; a lot. Thank you :3
    You're welcome

Getting addicted to hair editing - this victim is my hunter, Rula:

Requests CLOSED

How often are wallpapers are done? Noticed a lot of requests that are taken are signatures. Just curious, first time in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryptomaniac View Post
    How often are wallpapers are done? Noticed a lot of requests that are taken are signatures. Just curious, first time in this thread.
    Wallpapers are very time consuming. If people don't have the time to spare they don't get picked up. ::/

OT:

a PMR-

Tauren females are tough ::[
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Wallpapers are very time consuming. If people don't have the time to spare they don't get picked up. ::/
    Gotcha thanks. Was not meaning it in a "Omg why isn't no one taking the wallpaper projects". More of a "if I know how often they are done comparatively, it gives me a rough time frame on when they are done"

Deleted

WOW Shy! I love your new style
    they really look light & girly <3

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you so much holycrush! looks fantastic. Exactly what i wanted
    One question, how do i get the sig centered? its all to the left D:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elyken View Post
    thank you so much holycrush! Looks fantastic. Exactly what i wanted :d
    one question, how do i get the sig centered? Its all to the left d:

use the center tags [center] stuff here [/ center] (Remove the space between / and C)

You're welcome

Getting addicted to hair editing - this victim is my hunter, Rula:

I'd be lying if I said I asked what I did because I didnt want you specifically to do it. Subtle hints are not so subtle xD

BTW How do you do your renders?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    PMR:

*snip*
    I freakin love it !

Looking for a forum signature:

Race/Sex: Male Pandaren Monk
    Name: Kravv
    Realm: Stormscale
    Guild: Blackdawn
    Spec: Mistweaver
    Visible text: Name, Guild, Server
    Color: Darker colors and green
    Gear: Tier 14 (with helm on)

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Kravanix; 2012-09-17 at 12:48 AM.

Deleted
    Claimed earlier and done:

Hope you like it

The signature is within the MMO size limits, but if you want text as well, keep it to 2 lines of small text maximum
    Sorry for the late response, i have been moving house all weekend so been semi-dead.
    I love it

Thank you so much mate!

Quote Originally Posted by Takizas View Post
    WOW Shy! I love your new style
    they really look light & girly <3
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Alsonia View Post
    I'd be lying if I said I asked what I did because I didnt want you specifically to do it. Subtle hints are not so subtle xD

BTW How do you do your renders?
    Hmmm - it's a bit complicated to explain, but perhaps I'll make a tutorial one day. Probably a while after MoP launches - will have loads of levelling to do from next week!

Quote Originally Posted by internetheroxD View Post
    Sorry for the late response, i have been moving house all weekend so been semi-dead.
    I love it

Thank you so much mate!
    You're very welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Schmeebs View Post
    Signature Request

Visible text: Warbringer Schmeebs, <Thunder Billies> Deathwing US

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/dIwT6.png is a link to my amateurish sig, armory is
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...chmeebs/simple

Gear set: Transmog Gear set I should be wearing in armory, or in the image I posted, the Light Blue Mage t9 Recolor
    http://wowroleplaygear.com/2011/05/1...-tor-recolour/ is the set

Helm visible: Its a headband, so yes

Your pose: Casting would be cool, but whatever you think looks best

General colour scheme: Frostfire (Firy Red/Orange and Icy Blue) always loved frostfire bolt and so yeah

Any extras: I'd like it to look regal/leader type if you can convey it, otherwise just powerful frostfire mage :P
    Claimed - can't see that anyone else has claimed this one Should have some time later today.
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    @Shy: Lovely sparkly and girly signatures you've been doing lately! And I have to say, once you start editing the hair... You just can't go back to leaving it as it is. I think for me the hair is one of the things I spend most time on editing, if the render allows it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    @Shy: Lovely sparkly and girly signatures you've been doing lately! And I have to say, once you start editing the hair... You just can't go back to leaving it as it is. I think for me the hair is one of the things I spend most time on editing, if the render allows it.
    Yea, the original hair is so choppy and wierdlooking.
    The hair in Shy's sig is simply amazing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by internetheroxD View Post
    Yea, the original hair is so choppy and wierdlooking.
    The hair in Shy's sig is simply amazing.
    I don't actually remember who originally started editing the hair, but I'm glad it spread out among most of the artists. It gives the signature a bit more personal and life-like touch. At least I prefer to edited hair, even if it's just minor tweaking to get the choppy ends off.
    Last edited by mmoc66a46237a3; 2012-09-17 at 09:02 AM.

Deleted
    I don't actually remember who originally started editing the hair, but I'm glad it spread out among most of the artists. It gives the signature a bit more personal and life-like touch. At least I prefer to edited hair, even if it's just minor tweaking to get the choppy ends off.
    Yea, the unedited hair looks abit... Dead?
    Always nice when good things catch on!

Quote Originally Posted by Lilliputia View Post
    CLAIMED

No lightning, but hopefully the fiery bits are on the mark. Use or not, up to you.

Oh wow it looks awesome! Im definitely gonna use it....thank you so much! Would it be too much to ask for the lettering to be bigger? Not too much just enough so its easier to read.
    Last edited by Superpudd; 2012-09-17 at 10:32 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I'm glad the trend spread. Though my first few sucked a little. =P It's just so much nicer to see the entire thing be smooth and lovely instead of just the fancy stuff we do.