Page 8 of 235 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I stopped watching bleach like 4 years ago. I only read it now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I stopped watching bleach like 4 years ago. I only read it now.
    I actually prefer to watch it than reading it. The fights are much more vivid, tbh everything is a lot more vivid in the anime, plus it comes in colours.

I think Shunsui's Bankai is a much larger version of his Shikai.

I mean, that's obvious but what I mean is..whoever sees the Bankai or is in the radius of it, is sucked in and has to play by the rules of the game, or else they will die.

That's why Ukitake didn't want him to use it around everyone when they were fighting Starrk.

---------- Post added 2012-10-11 at 04:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    0 what?
    Zero Squad aka the Royal Guard who intervene with matters the Gotei can't handle and protect the Spirit King.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    I think Shunsui's Bankai is a much larger version of his Shikai.

I mean, that's obvious but what I mean is..whoever sees the Bankai or is in the radius of it, is sucked in and has to play by the rules of the game, or else they will die.

That's why Ukitake didn't want him to use it around everyone when they were fighting Starrk.

---------- Post added 2012-10-11 at 04:11 PM ----------

Zero Squad aka the Royal Guard who intervene with matters the Gotei can't handle and protect the Spirit King.
    I need to go to the wiki and re read his powers, apparently I don't know them. D:

---------- Post added 2012-10-11 at 05:42 PM ----------

I just went to the Wiki and now I understand the nature of his abilities a lot more. I had no idea that his abilities were "games".

I need to go to the wiki and re read his powers, apparently I don't know them. D:

---------- Post added 2012-10-11 at 05:42 PM ----------

I just went to the Wiki and now I understand the nature of his abilities a lot more. I had no idea that his abilities were "games".
    Regardless his Elements are Shadow and Wind just like how Ukitake's is Lightning and Water.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I saw that big explosion, but I still don't think it's Ichigo, it might be, but at this point, I think it could be anything since Juha got surprised by it. Why I say this? Because Juha knew he couldn't hold Ichigo for long in Hueco Mundo, meaning that he knew Ichigo would appear sooner or later, meaning that he wouldn't be surprised if Ichigo appeared, but thing is, he looks very surprised, so that's why I think it might not be Ichigo, you know?

Also, I don't know if this is Kyourako's power?

Also, I figured he had two Shikai's but I just realized that if he has two Shikais it means he has two bankais!

Well, if what I said about Ukitake is true, then I guess Ukitake has two bankais too, but like I said, he can't use one of his zanpakotou independently without using the other one.

Also, thanks, I love my avatar and sig too.
    Hmm, you raise an excellent point... tbh I REALLY hope it's not Ichigo, he bores me so I'd be super glad if you're right... but I just get this nagging feeling that it'll be him

You misunderstand, that's not Shunsui's Shikai, I'm saying what if that's the kind of thing he could do with his Bankai? If his Shikai is his Zanpaktou making everyone play kids games(most awesome but messed up power in bleach tbh ), what if his Bankai puts everyone under it's effect under Shunsui's direct control, and he then does stuff like that to them? Like in my example, he swaps it round so people damage themselves when the hit other people, instead of damaging the people they've hit.

Yeah it does the question then becomes will we see EITHER of them before the series finishes?

See I think Ukitake is slightly different to Shunsui, because Shunsui has two seperate swords at all times, whereas Ukitake has ONE Zanpaktou, that splits for Shikai. To use the Zanpaktou spirits as an ilustration again, Shunsui had two seperate ladies for his Spirits (the older lady with the eyepatch, and the younger ninja lookin girl) whereas Ukitake spirits where twins, the same person, split, get what I mean?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Hmm, you raise an excellent point... tbh I REALLY hope it's not Ichigo, he bores me so I'd be super glad if you're right... but I just get this nagging feeling that it'll be him

You misunderstand, that's not Shunsui's Shikai, I'm saying what if that's the kind of thing he could do with his Bankai? If his Shikai is his Zanpaktou making everyone play kids games(most awesome but messed up power in bleach tbh ), what if his Bankai puts everyone under it's effect under Shunsui's direct control, and he then does stuff like that to them? Like in my example, he swaps it round so people damage themselves when the hit other people, instead of damaging the people they've hit.

Yeah it does the question then becomes will we see EITHER of them before the series finishes?

See I think Ukitake is slightly different to Shunsui, because Shunsui has two seperate swords at all times, whereas Ukitake has ONE Zanpaktou, that splits for Shikai. To use the Zanpaktou spirits as an ilustration again, Shunsui had two seperate ladies for his Spirits (the older lady with the eyepatch, and the younger ninja lookin girl) whereas Ukitake spirits where twins, the same person, split, get what I mean?
    If I had to guess, next chapter will begin with a Flashback of Ichigo breaking out of the cage, wondering how with some hidden power or something he realizes he still has, like Fullbringer or Hollowfication.

I think we're also going to find out who the fuck saved Kisuke next chapter because if there's a time to do so, it'd be now.

Ichigo and Grimmjow may come face to face, and it's them bursting through the dimensional barrier.

....Or...

Grimmjow actually breaks Ichigo out of the Prison, bursts out of the Dimensional Barrier, and is standing there, grinning, with Ichigo laying on one shoulder and Kisuke being carried by the opposite arm.

Deleted
    -snip-
    I really hope it's not Ichigo too, but at this point, I think it could be him.. :/

Yeah, I already understand better what Kyoraku's powers are, but I still don't think his bankai would negate damage on him, but I guess we will have to see.

Yeah, I know that Ukitake only has one zanpakuto but it's formed by two entities? I don't know, it might just be one zanpakuto but that doesn't mean there can't be two spirits in it, you know? But it's also possible that it's just one spirit in two forms, that's very possible.
    -snip-
    Most likely, the entire epi will be a flasback with Ichigo getting a new power, or with an appearing of Grimmjow with a bunch of flashbacks so we can know what happened to him, and also why he would help Ichigo.

Tbh, I think we will only see who saved Kisuke in the next two episodes? If they are going to show Ichigo now I doubt they'll put Kisuke.

And the rest you said is just a possibility, but it's what's going to happen I think..

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hope they don't go with the 'new powers for Ichigo' route it's getting SO boring to follow the same route every time "Ichigo meets boss> Boss pwns Ichigo> Ichigo does a training montage, possibly including talking to Zangetsu>Ichigo beats boss.

How about we try something different this time like Ichigo meets boss>Ichigo gets killed>Royal Guard show up and kill boss>Ichigo is brought back as a spirit and joins the Shinigami.

Also, I've heard ALOT on various sites about Urahara and this 'mystery swordsman' which chapter was this in again? I totally don't remember it and I wann have a looksy

I also REALLY hope Grimmjaw doesn't come back, I know by the point it's pretty much a certainty, but I never liked his as a character, if ANY of the Espada come back I'd prefer Ulquiorra, at least he wasn't quite such a belligerent fucker

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Deleted
    -snip-
    Yeah... Even it's been fun and nice to watch Ichigo getting his powers, that route is indeed getting a bit boring. :/ So I am also hoping that that won't happen now.

Hmm...That would be nice, but I hardly think it will happen. Why? Because when a human dies, it's soul goes to Soul Society, right? When that happens that soul is stripped of all memories and everything. That was mentioned several times, so that means that Ichigo would loose all his memories, and possibly his powers, but we don't know if a human looses his powers or not when their soul goes to S.S.. But that's a nice theory, I wouldn't, not exactly, mind it, but I don't see it happening because of the factor that you loose your memories. Oh, and so far the only soul that remembers its memories, well not her memories, is that Shinigami girl from the first Movie, the reliquary of souls or wtv she was called, but that's from the movie and they don't interact with the manga/anime, I think.

That part is from chapter 498 to 502, I think. Not sure.

I wouldn't mind if Grimmjow would come back, problem is that attitude of his, so, if he came back without that personality he had, I'm kinda okay with it.

Wouldn't also mind if Ulquiorra would come back, but he's dead. :/

I really hope they don't go with the 'new powers for Ichigo' route it's getting SO boring to follow the same route every time "Ichigo meets boss> Boss pwns Ichigo> Ichigo does a training montage, possibly including talking to Zangetsu>Ichigo beats boss.

How about we try something different this time like Ichigo meets boss>Ichigo gets killed>Royal Guard show up and kill boss>Ichigo is brought back as a spirit and joins the Shinigami.

Also, I've heard ALOT on various sites about Urahara and this 'mystery swordsman' which chapter was this in again? I totally don't remember it and I wann have a looksy

I also REALLY hope Grimmjaw doesn't come back, I know by the point it's pretty much a certainty, but I never liked his as a character, if ANY of the Espada come back I'd prefer Ulquiorra, at least he wasn't quite such a belligerent fucker
    ..Jesus Christ you really hate most of the stuff in Bleach.

Deleted
    xD

It's the love - hate thing.

We all have that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm...That would be nice, but I hardly think it will happen. Why? Because when a human dies, it's soul goes to Soul Society, right? When that happens that soul is stripped of all memories and everything. That was mentioned several times, so that means that Ichigo would loose all his memories, and possibly his powers, but we don't know if a human looses his powers or not when their soul goes to S.S.. But that's a nice theory, I wouldn't, not exactly, mind it, but I don't see it happening because of the factor that you loose your memories.
    Ah but see that's the thing... a HUMAN loses all their memory, but Ichigo is not a simple human! I reckon due to his innate shinigami powers he would maintain his memory and abilities and junk.

Actually no, I just hate Ichigo . The general mythology and storylines, the power systems and most of the characters are superb, it's just somewhat hamstrung by a fairly boring main character, and the 'powerup' problem that ALL Shonen battlemanga have to some extent.

Deleted
    Ah but see that's the thing... a HUMAN loses all their memory, but Ichigo is not a simple human! I reckon due to his innate shinigami powers he would maintain his memory and abilities and junk.

Actually no, I just hate Ichigo . The general mythology and storylines, the power systems and most of the characters are superb, it's just somewhat hamstrung by a fairly boring main character, and the 'powerup' problem that ALL Shonen battlemanga have to some extent.
    It's possible.... But like I have said, we have no way of knowing because we have no info, so it's possible that he either dies and loses all his memories or dies and doesn't loose them. Also, if he died, would he also lose his powers? Would his powers be immature instead, like Toushiro's?

Deleted
    Well... This episode was a big pile of shit..

[/spoiler]Nothing new except that it was, after all, Ichigo coming out of that kind of portal and yeah, boring. [/spoiler]

This week there isn't much to discuss.

Well... This episode was a big pile of shit..

[/spoiler]Nothing new except that it was, after all, Ichigo coming out of that kind of portal and yeah, boring. [/spoiler]

This week there isn't much to discuss.
    I thought this week was insane.

If you didn't notice, someone ELSE exitted the Garganta ALONG with Ichigo..

Bleach was amazing when they first went into Soul Society. After that the show slowly started to get worse. Terrible writing and way too many fillers made it quickly drop off my anime "top" list. The writer/producer/artist/whatever for Bleach got lazy and milked this for long enough.

I'm glad to see Naruto and One Piece still going strong after all these years, at least those writers know how to make a show stay interesting for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogretron View Post
    Bleach was amazing when they first went into Soul Society. After that the show slowly started to get worse. Terrible writing and way too many fillers made it quickly drop off my anime "top" list. The writer/producer/artist/whatever for Bleach got lazy and milked this for long enough.

I'm glad to see Naruto and One Piece still going strong after all these years, at least those writers know how to make a show stay interesting for so long.
    If you decided to read it recently and read the Manga INSTEAD of the Anime, then you'd think differently my friend.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only manga/anime that I am content with going on forever is One Piece. When stories like Bleach, Naruto, Inuyasha etcetc drag on too long they simply just lose the appeal.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Deleted
    I thought this week was insane.

If you didn't notice, someone ELSE exitted the Garganta ALONG with Ichigo..
    I didn't see that... Reading and looking at the manga is weird and it's pretty freaking hard to understand what's happening with all the black and white drawings...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogretron View Post

Bleach is just fine. It's just different from Naruto and One Piece, a lot more, it's focused on a lot of fights instead of characters development and shit, but that doesn't change the fact that it's still good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    The only manga/anime that I am content with going on forever is One Piece. When stories like Bleach, Naruto, Inuyasha etcetc drag on too long they simply just lose the appeal.
    I only read Naruto and Bleach. I didn't like One Piece's anime and manga.

But I think Bleach doesn't drag as much as Naruto to be honest.