Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thats totally awesome. I am over this mace anyway so. Cant wait! Got extra loot - EDITION GOLD yesterday on our Shekzeer kill
    Retired... but for how long? WAS DRAGGED TO THE LEGION HYPETRAIN!!!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vashiq/simple

The staff? Or the mace? Or both? On its own or only when you put a legendary gem in the socket?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conzar View Post
    I'd love to see re-coloured Warlock pets. A Voidlord: black with white trim would look pretty cool imo...
    Yeah warlocks weren't given enough cool new pets this expansion, they definitely need more devlopment time spent on them.

I really want to know if the sha touched weapons have effects for other classes.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

that is really cool! need me one of those weapons

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    I really want to know if the sha touched weapons have effects for other classes.
    Likely gonna need to wait til the end of tonite/this week, since half of the Sha-Touched arsenal lies in Terrace of Endless Spring, which just opened today (Normal anyways).
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

I have heard that having a Sha-touched weapon gives you 10% movement speed while in Dread Wastes too.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    I have heard that having a Sha-touched weapon gives you 10% movement speed while in Dread Wastes too.
    Only the Spirit Mace has that stat listed on it.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

I was unable to get the spirit mace to apply a speed change when I was trying after raid last wk. The lost and found treasure trinket with 10% mspeed in dread provides you with a buff & was trackable on your character speed, no buff or speed change (walking/ground or flyer) with the mace.
    Last edited by Docta; 2012-11-13 at 07:49 PM.

Deleted
    Your own personal tiny Sha <3

This is the awesomest thing I have ever heard ._.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    The staff? Or the mace? Or both? On its own or only when you put a legendary gem in the socket?
    The staff?? You mean from Leishi for DPSers right? They noobs didnt make any healing staff there
    Retired... but for how long? WAS DRAGGED TO THE LEGION HYPETRAIN!!!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vashiq/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    It's the mace which gives the effect.

I am a menace to my own destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post
    Enh shaman weapons should make our arms (instead of that claw thingy wep) be fully Sha-touched, now that would be cool!
    I believe you mean Brewmaster weapons. :P

I'm kind of interested if this would affect my Xuen... Curiouser and curiouser.

Its kinda cool but when you are raiding how often do you actually see your Shadowfiend/Mindbender? They should of added the effect to a different spell IMO.
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Its kinda cool but when you are raiding how often do you actually see your Shadowfiend/Mindbender? They should of added the effect to a different spell IMO.
    Considering you use it practically every time it is off cooldown, quite a lot?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Considering you use it practically every time it is off cooldown, quite a lot?
    Don't think thats what he ment, more like for example in a 25 man setting u would never see it, to much shit going on.

Why is this only for priests :|

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah in raid (specially 25 man) you hardly get to see our shadow pet but none the less this is awesome!
    I wonder if Ghost Crawler knows about this :3 since he follows spriest so close

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leelloo View Post
    Don't think thats what he ment, more like for example in a 25 man setting u would never see it, to much shit going on.
    Yeah, when I speced in to Mindbender I actually had to ask one of our tanks or melee to tell me what it looked like because I couldn't see it from where I was and hadn't bothered to check it out on a dummy or anything. Regardless, this will be cool.