10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    Just bought Shen on a whim, how would you build him for jungle? Checked a few guides for a build template but they all vary so wildly I'm not even going to consider them as possibly helpful.
    HoG, Aegis, go from there really. If you need damage you get say a wits end, since it's not tooo expensive (triforce would be optimal, but it would set you really far back because you're jungling and will have less gold), if you need tank, get whatever tank item you need. Randuins is good on him since you can easily get into their team. Sunfire cape is also good, though I don't see it much on jungle shen.

10+ Year Old Account
    So with season 3 making carry junglers more viable, which do you should i start picking up?

I play Maokai, Skarner and the odd ammumu game at the moment

Deleted
    Aww man I missed Ol' Jimbo.
    Oh well, he'll be back next month.
    Makes me smile every time, people still taking the obvious troll-bait. <(^_^)>

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    HoG, wit's end, boots of choice, Aegis. Pretty much the same way you would build him top lane, super tank. Just make sure to get an early Wit's end to help his clear.
    With the changes to the jungle coming...would Wriggle's be good at all?

I 100% agree w/ Wit's end, but would an early Wriggle's get you there even faster?
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Landfall View Post
    So with season 3 making carry junglers more viable, which do you should i start picking up?

I play Maokai, Skarner and the odd ammumu game at the moment
    I'd say Jax/Xin should be good picks for the new Jungle, one of the red posts said that Jax in jungle was really strong so yeah.
    Xin was always more Single-target clear focused; which is what this new Jungle is all about. ...So there you have it?

Most of this post is my own super-awesome-original opinion. Do Not Steal ©

what happens with all the ranked games you do now? I just finished one and it said "Ranked (Unranked)" at the end of the match

you need to play 10 games, then it shows your elo and how much you gain.
    I think.
    게임 은 어렵~~

Yeah, finish your 10 games and you will get placed- first say... 5-8 games after that will have wild ELO gains/losses (to the tune of 30-40) until your ELO settles down. This will be your ELO for all of S3, so I havent played any games yet- kind of waiting for the dust to settle.

But do you guys think its better to wait for the new changes to the jungle/items/etc. before doing any ranked; or settling in at your ELO now based on the current items/etc?

Deleted
    Unless they nerf Jax, he's gonna completely stomp the new jungle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else getting horrible lag spikes since the Zed patch? Just got fucked over in two teamfights my last game because I lagged out and couldn't move after initiating. It was bad one game last night too, but the enemy team had the same issue so we ended up winning that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    With the changes to the jungle coming...would Wriggle's be good at all?

I 100% agree w/ Wit's end, but would an early Wriggle's get you there even faster?
    I don't see why a early Wriggles would be bad unless they've changed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Anyone else getting horrible lag spikes since the Zed patch? Just got fucked over in two teamfights my last game because I lagged out and couldn't move after initiating. It was bad one game last night too, but the enemy team had the same issue so we ended up winning that one.
    Can't say I have

Deleted
    http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...360925#9360925

New item.

You guys were talking about Teemo madness earlier? Well, here you go!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...360925#9360925

New item.

You guys were talking about Teemo madness earlier? Well, here you go!
    Well.. Varus will be absolutely devastating now along with Cait.

Deleted
    Kog'maw W + Nunu Blood Boil + That Item = Destroyer of Worlds.

I wonder how Ashe's slow will also apply and maybe even Kogs %HP burn.

I'm sure testing will be done on the public test servers beforehand.

Deleted
    I can allready see this being overpowered.
    Remove the ability for on-hit effects to work except Lifesteal maybe and it will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I don't see where the supposed need for AoE splash damage is coming from, what's wrong with single target focus? D:
    No idea they want less AoE in the jungle but more on carries, seems odd to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I don't see where the supposed need for AoE splash damage is coming from, what's wrong with single target focus? D:
    Peeling was too hard so they added AoE damage for all the bad carries, but instead of adding plain aoe, they just added some overpowered team fight item.

Deleted
    Blitz is so fun....

Whatever I do, I always pull off a couple of gamebreaking pulls or E's.