10+ Year Old Account
    While pretending to be an assassin in MW2 I always used that perk for running faster, which exists in BF3 too. But that seems too obvious, and you're probably using it already. Playing as recon and spotting lots of enemies before going on a spree could be a nice idea.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Battlefield 3: Aftermath DLC launched

Anyone still playing Battlefield 3? I've read from a report (http://www.gamearena.com.au/news/read.php/5117372) that DICE launched the fourth downloadable content dubbed as "Aftermath" for PS3 gamers with Premium membership almost a week ago. PC and Xbox 360 gamers are expected to receive this DLC this week, although the exact date hasn't been revealed yet.

Anybody who have already played it here?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm on PC so I don't get it till tomorrow :{
    Quote from the article you posted:
    Xbox 360 and PC premium members will gain access next Tuesday (the 4th) and everyone else can grab it on December 11th on PS3 and December 18th on 360 and PC.
    This will most-likely get closed because there is a megathread here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ield-3/page179 It hasn't been used in quite a while though.
    Last edited by Waaldo; 2012-12-03 at 11:48 PM.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been playing it for a bit on PS3 and loved it so far. the new game mode is especially fun to me rofl.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't played Aftermath, but I did login for the first time in months just a week ago to play some, and I still love this game. I just don't have anyone to play with anymore as my sole platoon member moved from Sweden to New Zealand.. that ping >.<
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Haven't played Aftermath, but I did login for the first time in months just a week ago to play some, and I still love this game. I just don't have anyone to play with anymore as my sole platoon member moved from Sweden to New Zealand.. that ping >.<
    Can sorta relate lol, the people I used to play with all the time just don't log on anymore so and I'm just not a big fan of doing FPS solo.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    Can sorta relate lol, the people I used to play with all the time just don't log on anymore so and I'm just not a big fan of doing FPS solo.
    Me neither, I can play for an hour or so but then I just need to log out. BF3 is all about teamwork so playing alone sucks.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is EA so bad at everything!? So many people are playing, and I can't even get my game to update.

Move along.

Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    Why is EA so bad at everything!? So many people are playing, and I can't even get my game to update.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/PfKwA.png[IMG]
    At least you won't have to download it twice. Apparently my download of it this morning didn't stick, so I'm now downloading 4GB on my crap connection again.

Quote Originally Posted by harhis23 View Post
    Anyone still playing Battlefield 3? I've read from a report (http://www.gamearena.com.au/news/read.php/5117372) that DICE launched the fourth downloadable content dubbed as "Aftermath" for PS3 gamers with Premium membership almost a week ago. PC and Xbox 360 gamers are expected to receive this DLC this week, although the exact date hasn't been revealed yet.

Anybody who have already played it here?
    Naw obviously no ones playing Battlefield 3 anymore.....:rolls eyes: Seriously wth kind of question is that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    At least you won't have to download it twice. Apparently my download of it this morning didn't stick, so I'm now downloading 4GB on my crap connection again.
    The first download was just a normal patch because I had to download 2 things also. I'm finally downloading aftermath!

Move along.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Me neither, I can play for an hour or so but then I just need to log out. BF3 is all about teamwork so playing alone sucks.
    Haayyy! Join a Ziba Tower QDomination 64 players if you are solo.

My download are done soon. Can't wait to try the new crossbow!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alteam View Post
    Haayyy! Join a Ziba Tower QDomination 64 players if you are solo.

My download are done soon. Can't wait to try the new crossbow!
    I'm afraid the only expansion I have is Back 2 Karkand, I was planning on getting premium but after my friend moved to the other side of the world I invested that money elsewhere (read: candy, always candy). But thanks for the invitation
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    The first download was just a normal patch because I had to download 2 things also. I'm finally downloading aftermath!
    At the exact same size, down to the two decimals as well?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    At the exact same size, down to the two decimals as well?
    No, maybe you did download the same thing twice >.<

I just played for a little bit, and I LOVE scavenger mode! It is so much fun! The weapons you pick up usually only have 1 magazine, maybe 2 if you are lucky, so you really have to pick your shots. I wish there was a deathmatch version though, it's only conquest. Still very fun!

Move along.

I finally got to play some. The crossbow is awesome! Some friends and I played some Scavenger, which isn't too bad actually, to unlock it, and then we went on a spree in Metro with it. SO MUCH FUN!

10+ Year Old Account
    Played roughly 3 hours couldn't play more because of studying but i think this is one of the best Expansions even better then B2K, scavenger is great, the maps are great and the crossbow is really fun to use! see you on the battlefield !

Intel i5 3570k, Gigabyte 7870 OC 2GB AMD RADEON, Kingston Hyperx T1 2x4GB 1600mhz,
    Seasonic 520w M12, Asrock Z77 Pro4, WD 500GB Blue

I unlocked the Balanced Arrow last night. That thing has almost no dropoff whatsoever. O.o It's so funny sniping camping snipers with it.

BF3 problem.

When i try to connect to the game i just get "game disconnected something went wrong" after a while.

Did try to diable my mccafee to see if it was the problem, but it wasnt.

Worth to mention that i just did formate my pc, and that the first login to BF3 was smooth for about 2min before i got kicked.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lomppa View Post
    When i try to connect to the game i just get "game disconnected something went wrong" after a while.

Did try to diable my mccafee to see if it was the problem, but it wasnt.

Worth to mention that i just did formate my pc, and that the first login to BF3 was smooth for about 2min before i got kicked.
    in origin if you right click on bf3 check for update or repair install one of those may fix this problem for you. Also you can try reloading punkbuster as well to see if that could also be a culprit.