Wallpaper/Sig combo

Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Visible text: Firetiger
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...AFger/advanced
    Gear set: Firecat form from Fandrel's Flamescythe
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Cuddling /laying down with Cinder Kitten
    General colour scheme: Prefer a darker fiery theme
    Any extras: Cinder Kitten to be included, could put my druid's face somewhere if you would like. Main focus would be the Firecat and Cinder kitten. Be as creative as you would like!

If possible would also like a signature version of the wallpaper if it is not too much work. Please and thank you again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by philefluxx View Post
    "Me" is linked to my armory but here you go for the long version: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%A5us/advanced

Im a patient person so if you want to take a stab I have no problem with waiting. My monitor resolution is 1440x900, still using 19" monitors =/
    Just got set up at my new place and I'm starting on this now. Might not be able to finish until tomorrow, though, as I'm getting furniture delivered today that I have to put together.

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

10+ Year Old Account
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: Wallpaper for computer, 1920x1080 resolution
    Visible text: No visible text preferably.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    imgur . com/ a / K8l3g
    Xealo pandaren hunter realm draenor eu
    Gear set: Would want full hunter tier 6 except headpiece, with the bow being thermios the darkbringer
    Tabard being Stone guard's herald

Helm visible: No thanks, would prefer not having the helm showing.
    Your pose: Standing in a idle pose with bow drawn held in the character's left hand with the tiger on the picture standing on her right side being partly covered by the pandaren but having its head and chest visible.
    General colour scheme: Would prefer it being in a jungle environment similar to how Feralas or Scholazar looks.

Signature:
    Visible text: Xealo -Draenor
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: imgur.com / a / K8l3g
    Xealo pandaren hunter realm draenor eu
    Gear set: Tier 6 hunter pve set
    Helm visible: Yes i want it showing, would prefer having the helm visible in the avatar but still have the Pandaren's face fairly visible, same in signature.
    Your pose: I'll leave this up to you but would prefer the color scheme to match the color of the armor.

I hope that is not to much to ask for, can't post links yet so tolerate the spaces
    Last edited by zealo; 2013-01-29 at 08:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please do not delete this post, it is a revised and condensed version of the one I posted before.

Request: Guild logo for heroic kill screenshots

Resolution: 200x400

Text: TD (and/or Tactical Disaster)

Graphics: preferably something cool to incorporate the idea the words "tactical disaster" convey into the initials TD. Somehow working the design around TD.

Thank you very much!

It's hard to say no to Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks...the name literally beckons.
    Tactical Disaster - Stormrage-US
    16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ramennoodleking View Post
    Please do not delete this post, it is a revised and condensed version of the one I posted before.

Request: Guild logo for heroic kill screenshots

Resolution: 200x400

Text: TD (and/or Tactical Disaster)

Graphics: preferably something cool to incorporate the idea the words "tactical disaster" convey into the initials TD. Somehow working the design around TD.

Thank you very much!
    You have re-posted this thing 4 times in 24 hours now. It's really not gonna help you get this done, you are only gonna piss people off.

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    You have re-posted this thing 4 times in 24 hours now. It's really not gonna help you get this done, you are only gonna piss people off.
    I have posted it four times because it has gotten deleted. The original post was from a thread in an entirely different forum which got closed because I was directed here, but the straight repost did not fit the guidelines. So I removed the original post and made the correct one, which then got deleted. Twice. Even though the other two were clarified and followed the guidelines. So hopefully this one stays and I can wait patiently. Calm down.

16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

I have posted it four times because it has gotten deleted. The original post was from a thread in an entirely different forum which got closed because I was directed here, but the straight repost did not fit the guidelines. So I removed the original post and made the correct one, which then got deleted. Twice. Even though the other two were clarified and followed the guidelines. So hopefully this one stays and I can wait patiently. Calm down.
    An edit is also possible. You don't have to repeatedly make a new post. It wouldn't have hindered you getting your request done, unlike this has.

So I removed the original post and made the correct one, which then got deleted. Twice.
    No, you didn't remove the original post until this morning after the repost was removed twice and an extra bump asking if anyone had seen it only two hours after you posted it. The artists aren't trying to be rude, but there are pretty clear rules in the front page of this post about how to go about requesting something.

I'm going to leave the current one on this page be since it's the only one in the thread now, but please pay attention to the guidelines for this thread. Any more bumps/reposts will be removed like the rest.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Bumping as it has been a week. Thanks guys, I really appreciate what you do here. =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eul View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Eulogee Alexstrasza
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Eulogee/simple (awful pose) and http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/j...ps14cf1448.jpg
    Your pose:What artist thinks looks best
    General colour scheme:What artist thinks looks best
    Any extras:I would like in smaller letters "Still Bloodboils Bitch"
    Fixed Links
    Last edited by Eul; 2013-01-30 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Broken Links

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post
    Just got set up at my new place and I'm starting on this now. Might not be able to finish until tomorrow, though, as I'm getting furniture delivered today that I have to put together.
    Furniture is taking longer than I expected to come, so it's done. It's larger than your monitor, but it's the correct ratio, so it will size just fine if you set it to stretch. I really liked the crossed arms idea, so I mixed the top from that animation with the bottom of the hover animation. Hope you like it.

Last edited by Eruionmel; 2013-01-30 at 12:13 AM.

8 day re-post

Hi there. I'd love to get a sig made for my priest.

Visible text: I'd just like the quote: "We choose light or we choose darkness..."
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...andre/advanced
    Gear set: T5 set w/ Ethereum Life-Staff
    Your pose: Just a normal standing pose, from the shoulders up.
    General colour scheme: Since I play both heals and shadow fairly evenly, I'd love a sig with a split in the middle and have 1 side for disc/holy and the other side for shadow. So, on one side I'd love a lighter color scheme(whites/light blue/yellow?) and the other side darker(deep purples/black). Feel free to tweak as you best see fit to look the coolest.

Any extras: I'd love the Archangel wings on both sides & some stars radiating from the character(like the ones that animate when priests put a shield up).

If you can also do an avatar, that would be great! Thanks

Hope someone picks this up If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyspice View Post
    8 day re-post

Hi there. I'd love to get a sig made for my priest.
    <snip>
    I'm surprised you're not making one yourself. You've been doing really well.

Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post
    I'm surprised you're not making one yourself. You've been doing really well.
    Aw well thanks, that's nice of you to say! I did actually try it myself but I'm not able to get the whole "split" effect to work the way I want it to.

Deleted
    Thought id pop in again since I haven't been doing stuff but yet again, college, butt, work, kicked, you get the story

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyspice View Post
    Aw well thanks, that's nice of you to say! I did actually try it myself but I'm not able to get the whole "split" effect to work the way I want it to.
    You've been doing good, but I understand that split thing, and a better one is also understanding as to why people don't make their own sigs (sometimes) because I personally hate anything I make for myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm sorry, I didn't intend to clutter your thread. I will wait patiently.

16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

10+ Year Old Account
    Furniture is taking longer than I expected to come, so it's done. It's larger than your monitor, but it's the correct ratio, so it will size just fine if you set it to stretch. I really liked the crossed arms idea, so I mixed the top from that animation with the bottom of the hover animation. Hope you like it.

[/QUOTE]
    SICK!!! Thank you so much!!!

That wallpaper is amazing, love it! ^^

Wallpaper request:

Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

non-mmo request:

No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

Just a gift for a friend but thought I'd share anyway

-

My motivation comes and goes a bit, but I'm not completely closed for wallpaper requests if anyone is interested.