Poll: Legendary Weapon

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faylo View Post
    And I actually think this is already in game, kinda.

Atleast, if they make the green fire questline for locks "tough", in start - with scaling down your ilvl - thats basicly what that is.
    That was exactly what I meant, but it is limited to a single class at the moment. If Blizzard expanded on this idea to other classes, I may just be able to forgive them from removing all previous class quests.

The level 20 and 50 quests are a joke imho ... But let's not derail too much

10+ Year Old Account
    Green lock fire may be them re-testing the class quest thing. I don't think anybody was happy about the Dreadsteed or Pally mount quests being removed. What they should've done (to pander to bads who couldn't string together a Dire Maul/Scholo run or three) was give a new mount at that level (60?) that ran at +100% but it's appearance would be upgraded if you did the mount quests. Similar could've been done for all the other class quests.

Anyway Legendaries require a team effort (or persistence long after it is current gear). So 1 man Legendaries? No?

Current MoP model of Legendaries? It's improving. LFR gets you the first and second steps (Weapon then gem). Random BGs may put some people off the next step (unlikely - I got mine in crafted PvP gear in 3 battles across the two maps I'd never played before). And a proper raid boss (admittedly that can be pugged) may drop others off by the way-side. The number of people getting through the final steps (whatever they may be) will probably be quite small while it is still current content.

It'd be quite nice to see the number of people who complete each Achievement on a graph (like mmo-c did ages ago with their population breakdowns) when the story comes to a close. A snapshot when the World First occurs (likely to happen at the theoretical first moment it's made possible plus the length of a raid clear), then a week down the line.

Deleted
    I am pretty certain that choice no 4 was nowhere to be found when i first checked this poll.

Never the less, now there is and i votted it.

WoW s doing stuff with people.
    For other types of experience there are other games out there.

And i 'd rather get no legendary ever than to take it as a result of a solo experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Serissa View Post
    "1 man raid" what?

I'm not sure OP understands what "raid" means. Honestly.
    Well originally a raid was an organised pillaging of cities maybe combined with a bit of arson. It is very unlikeley but i couldnt find a hint that you couldnt do it alone.

Tho i admit that the definition of wikipedia shows following:
    Raid (gaming), a type of mission in a video game where a very large number of people combine forces to defeat a powerful enemy

So according to this 10 is a very large number?

No. To both.
    Legendaries should only be attainable in group, by the players honored by that group with being chosen to get the legendary. Solo content should never give anything even remotely comparable to raid gear in power.
    WoW doesn't need more single player content. The community has deteriorated enough because Blizzard stopped forcing people into interacting with each other to achieve anything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ripponesan View Post
    Well originally a raid was an organised pillaging of cities maybe combined with a bit of arson. It is very unlikeley but i couldnt find a hint that you couldnt do it alone.

Tho i admit that the definition of wikipedia shows following:
    Raid (gaming), a type of mission in a video game where a very large number of people combine forces to defeat a powerful enemy

So according to this 10 is a very large number?
    Ehh...to answer your question look at the polls tittle....
    1 Man raid.
    According to this tittle 10 is a very large number.
    According to logic...seek the answer outside wow, and don't commit the mistake to ask other fellow players about it.

Thats why I said tell me what you want. Meaning make your own and post it here. If you dont like 1M raid then Tell me the number you want. If you dont like a Legendary or anything related to it then Tell me What you want.

The point of this thread is to make people think "What if Im a developer, What should I add to wow?"

Saying we dont want it overall clearly means you dont agree to both. Thats what Im looking for..a bright mind. Meaning he knows more and he has a better idea. Now share that idea to everyone. What do you want to happen in wow? What sort of expansion you want in wow? (Make sure it doesnt exist in all preview expansion)

---------- Post added 2013-02-04 at 05:35 PM ----------

Ok, I'll take note of that

You choose no to both. Now, Tell me what are the things you wanted to be in wow?
    I will edit the thread base on the collection of idea from different people. Imagine your a developer and you where told to think of something they should add in the game.

---------- Post added 2013-02-04 at 05:39 PM ----------

Imagine you become a developer and is asked to create something new to wow.
    Ok you dont like 1m full mechanic raid. Now tell me what sort of change you want in wow?
    Ok you dont like legendary. Now tell me what reward should you get in the question above?
    Be creative, think outside the box, make sure its not something that already existed (or a mix of none existing and old)
    Thanks, I will be taking note of all the ideas and the tread will keep on adjusting to the likes of the majority.

---------- Post added 2013-02-04 at 05:47 PM ----------

Interesting...

What about the idea of combining pvp and a pve. You que a dungeon and the purpose is to kill the boss while defending yourself from oposite fraction? imagine warsong with a raid boss in the midle. Be creative and think of something out the box. Then share your idea.
    The purpose of this tread is to come up with something new and something that will please the majority. Thanks and have a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomia View Post
    What about the idea of combining pvp and a pve. You que a dungeon and the purpose is to kill the boss while defending yourself from oposite fraction? imagine warsong with a raid boss in the midle. Be creative and think of something out the box. Then share your idea.
    The purpose of this tread is to come up with something new and something that will please the majority. Thanks and have a good day.
    The boss you refer to is Sha.

All you are doing is making a thread with a horrible idea, then getting mad when people won't contribute their own completely unrelated ideas in your thread.

If people had a good idea, they would make a thread about it, they wouldn't be posting about it in here.

And if you honestly wanted to make a thread where people post good ideas about WoW then you wouldn't call it "1 man raid" you would call it "what would you change about wow" "what new content would you like to see in game" "how could we change raiding" or "Created a boss" or something.

It really seems like you came in here with the complete wrong idea and are now either trying to change the focus of the thread or are getting angry at people for not steering off the topic you initially created.

TL;DR wrong thread bro. Move along.

You cant change the title of the thread. You can only change the content which I have been doing. I cant even edit the poll and I have no idea how the 4th choice even poped out. So I just ignored it and procede with the original plan which is the content of the thread.
    The purpose of the thread is very clear and I said that many times. Its to think of new stuff and share peoples idea. I gave out mine now give me yours. I am in the right thread since Im talking about content in a raid and dungeons.

Sha is curently raid tag and in 5.2 they will make it fraction tag. What Im thinking is a mechanic base fight similar to DOTA. There is fighting but at the same time you need to kill the enemies base which fights back. Im not making it worst, Im just brain storming idea and sharing it to everyone. The problem, people dont want to share idea and Im the only one talking about ideas. People come here to judge what I made thinking there is nothing in it to begin with. Its like a blank book with no content and an author who lacks ideas.

People who come here are clearly not sharing anything like what I have been asking many times now. I want ideas. Give me Ideas. Share your ideas so I can finish this Thread. I started something that doesnt make sense. Its the viewers job to make it better. Thats my goal.

You clearly havent played dota and any similar games for saying I am making it worst. Dota is a combination of pvp and pve in one small map as small as wow warsong BG. Plus they are already adding a dota map in the MOP expansion if you havent heared.

The one man raid is not final and it will change depending what the majority wants. If you want 100M raid I dont care, sure Ill make it 100M raid and continue the thread with it. Sadly not one, including you have given me a number of how much you want in this raid. Plus what kind of raid? No answer either. The thread curently has no majority nor minority. All it has are people saying oh i like this oh i dont like this then ends with a period, end of there comment. Where are the ideas Im asking for? None, not one said any.

Plus Im not mad. Im just bad in english so my sentences are all messed up and Im sory for that. Like I said Its not my main language.
    Im being patient reading all the comments and waiting for a bright mind to show up and tell me there own original idea that has nothing to do with mine. Just so I can edit the thread to something better.
    Last edited by Tomia; 2013-02-05 at 05:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomia View Post
    snip
    I've played DotA. I've seen good ideas for WoW. I've seen threads with good ideas for WoW.

This isn't one of them. Move along.