Deleted

Forums For Promoting MY WoW Gaming Channel

Ok People,

Like the title says i've recently started taking my youtube channel serious and looking to try make something out of it proffesionally. As everyone knows its very hard to get seen in this huge ocean, Even if your content is good if its not seen its worthless. Wondering any advice of forums etc where I can promote my channel without sounding desperate and annoying people and get some views towards my youtube channel and hopefully grow from there.

Thanks for taking the time to read it.

Daani

Deleted
    put it in your signature for example. I'd like to check it out now but I dunno how to find it : /

10+ Year Old Account
    Many forums (including this one for the record) don't allow or appreciate people who post only to advertise. Your best bet, both in terms of adhering to the rules and not annoying other posters, is to put a link in your signature and then become an active poster. People read your posts, like your ideas, they will check out your channel.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Deleted
    I dont have a signature so where do i put it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daani View Post
    I dont have a signature so where do i put it?
    Settings at the top / My Signature on the left sidebar.

Also here are our signature guidelines.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Deleted
    I understand Tziva Hence why I never done that

---------- Post added 2013-02-21 at 04:51 PM ----------

IS there anywhere I can make a personalised signature and add my youtube into it. Thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Many forums (including this one for the record) don't allow or appreciate people who post only to advertise. Your best bet, both in terms of adhering to the rules and not annoying other posters, is to put a link in your signature and then become an active poster. People read your posts, like your ideas, they will check out your channel.
    I would also assume theres nothing wrong (I see it more so on reddit than mmoc) with going into threads with a specific question, and answering it as well as pointing to a video you've made about the subject, as long as you're being helpful and not forcing people to watch your stuff most places are fine with it

---------- Post added 2013-02-21 at 04:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Daani View Post
    I understand Tziva Hence why I never done that

---------- Post added 2013-02-21 at 04:51 PM ----------

IS there anywhere I can make a personalised signature and add my youtube into it. Thanks for the info
    Try getting a well done model viewer signature and adding your youtube to it, a lot of people are interested in those and many will simply click through to your youtube to see if you make them there

Deleted
    Do you know any software or program that I can get to do that, Appreciate all the feedback and responses so far.

---------- Post added 2013-02-21 at 09:46 PM ----------

Thanks for all your help

Deleted
    So, I cant see where I can change my signature. Im very new to this forum so please be nice to me! I just want my signature so I can put all my fancy art and links into it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamp TV View Post
    So, I cant see where I can change my signature. Im very new to this forum so please be nice to me! I just want my signature so I can put all my fancy art and links into it
    First of all, it's usually a better idea to create a new thread when the thread you have found is this old, instead of bringing it back up again. Usually after such a long time the information in it is likely outdated.

That said, it isn't outdated in this case. The only problem for you is that you haven't unlocked the priviledge of a signature yet, nor the right to post links to things. Both of these unlock when you have 10 or more posts on the forum.

Be aware that we expect people to post on topic and constructively! Don't just spam some posts just to get to 10, cause that will likely get you in trouble. We have hundreds of active topics on the forum, it's not that hard to find a few where you can make a meaningful post.

Just adding to the people saying that you need to put a link in your signature and just join conversations. When I was first starting out that's how I got most of my views, mostly from this very forum.