Page 18 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Any troll elementals that could share me some thoughts on berserking with legendary meta? I honestly don't know where to pop it anymore (no 4pc yet). Valor trinket, bloodlust at start, possible EB haste proc and now especially the new meta feels like it's a bit of a waste.

Deleted
    I usually use it with my second ascendance and make sure every single lavaburst is at 1 second. May be more beneficial to use it earlier, think it's quite complicated and i think the dps increase/decrease if fairly slightly. Would also like to know this though.

Ascendance in itself doesn't do anything for a fire elemental. IE: It doesn't gain any benefits to use it during an ascendance.
    The damage it does also doesn't count toward Ancestral Guidance.
    Therefore using the glyph or not doesn't have anything to do with having 4 piece, or anything else.
    It's slightly annoying as a glyph because using the glyph could be a loss, or it could be a gain in DPS. It's hard to know exactly how long each fight will last.
    On a 3 minute CD it will sync up with Skull Banner, but on a 5 minute CD it will sync up with everyone's Stormlashes. (Obviously Primal Elementalist)
    Personally, since we have 2 shamans in our 10 man. 20 seconds of stormlash for the elemental usually yields more DPS than using him during A skull banner (since my crit is so low anyway).

Since I have 4 set it usually works out like this for me.
    Every 2 minutes I Ascendance/Ancestral Guidance.
    Every 5 minutes I Fire Elemental / Stormlash (Although I will hold off until Bloodlust if a burn phase is coming up.)

Quote Originally Posted by JKim View Post
    I thought Wushoolay was BiS, no?
    Yes, however that change was made after the last update to the local guide.

How good for Elemental is the Uneering vision of lei shen?

It gives 4 seconds of 100% critical strike chance - but how useful can that be when our Lava Burst already crits and does not scale with crit?

Do our pets benefit from the crit proc if it happens while they are already summoned?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    How good for Elemental is the Uneering vision of lei shen?

It gives 4 seconds of 100% critical strike chance - but how useful can that be when our Lava Burst already crits and does not scale with crit?
    We also get 250% crits. That offsets the LvB issue for the most part, and is why Crit is now almost as good as Haste/Mastery.

Do our pets benefit from the crit proc if it happens while they are already summoned?
    All pets derive their stats from their owners, so any procs on the owner affect them, yes. Same for things like Ancestral Swiftness; the minions use the 10% melee haste for their attacks, even if you yourself are Elemental-spec and using it for the 5% spell haste.

I'm currently using Athame and Tortos's Discarded Shell, both 502 from raid finder.

However, I finally got my hands on Jin'ya, Orb of the Waterspeaker normal from Lei-shi.

So,
    Normal Jin'ya, gemmed with legendary + 500 int, versus Athame&Shell LFR combo. What do you think i should use?

Quote Originally Posted by madokbro View Post
    I'm currently using Athame and Tortos's Discarded Shell, both 502 from raid finder.

However, I finally got my hands on Jin'ya, Orb of the Waterspeaker normal from Lei-shi.

So,
    Normal Jin'ya, gemmed with legendary + 500 int, versus Athame&Shell LFR combo. What do you think i should use?
    Figure out how many stats you're losing/gaining with each combo, but my gut says 502 pair > 496 staff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shell + athame______Jinya
    SP 7408__ ________7006
    Haste 808 _________852
    Int 1787___________1723
    mastery 330________0
    Spirit 597___________0
    Crit 0____________755
    Total 10930________10336

So looks like the 2 lfrs to me, plus the armor bonus from shield (calculated as gemmed enchanted):P
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2013-04-29 at 06:37 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by binkenstein View Post
    Yes, however that change was made after the last update to the local guide.
    So to clarify Wooshoolay's is now worst trinket (N version even worse than breath of hydra LFR - I don't think so)?

Deleted
    if you're using PE and Glyph of FE, wouldn't it be better to use EM, since you can use that with every FE? it means your FE has 16% haste on average, not 10%.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudko View Post
    So to clarify Wooshoolay's is now worst trinket (N version even worse than breath of hydra LFR - I don't think so)?
    No. The image is incorrect. Rough outline is Hydra > Wooshoolay's > Che'ya's > Vision

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by binkenstein View Post
    No. The image is incorrect. Rough outline is Hydra > Wooshoolay's > Che'ya's > Vision
    And where's the VP trinket?

The problem with wushoolay is the massive waste of hit I'll have when I equip it >.< Should I just replace my int+spirit gems with int+stam gems then?

Deleted
    I had that problem (I was over 1,5% over hitcap night I got wooshoo) and I replaced every int/spirit gem into pure int gem unless socket bonus was int. Still 0,5 % over hitcap but now I plan to get Primodorius head which doesn't have spirit at all (BTW which set piece is best to throw away?).

Deleted
    I had that problem (I was over 1,5% over hitcap night I got wooshoo) and I replaced every int/spirit gem into pure int gem unless socket bonus was int. Still 0,5 % over hitcap but now I plan to get Primodorius head which doesn't have spirit at all (BTW which set piece is best to throw away?).
    There's not much choice, head or pants. Use the Primor head if you've the T15H pants.

To those who haven't already, could you visit this and fill in the form? Accumulating some user feedback on the guide distribution system.

Quote Originally Posted by Galaen View Post
    The problem with wushoolay is the massive waste of hit I'll have when I equip it >.< Should I just replace my int+spirit gems with int+stam gems then?
    The solution is to ignore socket bonuses and/or gear gear that doesn't have hit/spirit.
    Helm is the best choice for offset.

So as far as current 5.3 ptr build goes, does the balance among our lvl 90 talents change for PvE?

there are no changed for lvl 90 talents or elemental shaman except unleash glyph becoming baseline