Quote Originally Posted by Olafski View Post
    Guess I'll go try that for as much as I can. I can get low dps weapons obviously, but stacking that much stamina won't be easy. I'm currently soloing as blood in DPS gear (ilvl 499), but my tank gear is rubbish. And since I don't raid it might take a while to gather a tanking set.

Thanks, will report back when I've made progress
    In DPS gear self buffed with runescroll II I have 700k in ICC because of the 30% hp/healing/dps buff so don't forget you have that massive buff. You can use Runescroll of Fortitude 3 for 8% additional stamina and eat 450 stamina food to reach really high amounts.

Deleted
    Anybody any ideas on how to kill the two giant worms right before Ragnaros?
    'Keep getting raped by the "inaktiv" one...

10+ Year Old Account
    let army tank one ;-) and be fast...!
    What doesn't kill me gives me Vengeance.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...psody/advanced

I'm quite new to the DK soloing scene (i've been doing a few bosses of ICC normal every week for a month or so now, and i do Onyxia on my toons with 280% for the mount) and i just downed omnitron defense system 10man normal easily on my first try. However, magmaw is giving me issues. I'm ilvl 495 right now (last attempt was in the 470s) and i lived longer than before (78% vs 85%) but i'm stilll having healing issues even with talents / cds / mastery stack / pots etc. Any tips someone could pass on to me? I currently do not have access to any souldrinkers, unfortunately, but i heard they were nerfed so they probably wouldn't be worth the trouble anyway.
    Thanks in advance!

Just managed to solo Chimaeron at ilvl 508, and I didn't really need Death Siphon. This may be partially because I have access to Gift of the Naaru, but overall it seems that Death Strike and Rune Tap with smart usage of Lichborne can generally keep health above 10k.

2 quick answers to comments without answer:

Quote Originally Posted by Calaelen View Post
    Quick question regarding DRW and diseases. I've noticed that when DRW is active and I use Outbreak, it'll sometimes apply a second set of diseases, and sometimes it won't. I make sure to wait a couple of seconds after DRW to make sure it's not an issue of using it before DRW is actually active.

Are there any hidden mechanics to DRW that I'm missing or what could be causing this?
    As far as I noticed (used DRW on a lot of occasions), simply DRW has a miss chance, but it will never say miss because it's not you the one who missed. No matter if I use outbreak straight after, I still miss with DRW sometimes.

@the one asking if death siphon was good for hagara: I cannot be completely sure, but as one who soloes hagara weekly since I had 510 item level dps gear, I don't use death siphon, I use death pact once each time I have to outheal the enrage, so 2. The problem is that death siphon at 90 does really fail damage, so while hagara is not enraged it will be pointless, and on the enrage... you are getting 120-190k hits very fast with IBF up, I seriously doubt death siphon, even with 300k vengeance, would heal you that much, I may be wrong, but you barely have time to understand what to do, it's a 12 sec survive phase; kill her or die, death pact is so more reliable for this, 1 click.

Deleted
    You can add these to the list:

25N Magmaw

25N Atramedes

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    You can add these to the list:

25N Magmaw

25N Atramedes
    Grats, and dare I say, welcome to kazzak? wonder if there's any content we could 2 man
    My DK
    (retired since januari 2017) solely playing PoE now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    I'll be solo'ing icc soon on my blood dk. Her gear is rather bad, but since its rather old content I don't expect any trouble with any of the bosses aside from dreamwalker. I have 575~ dps gear and 2 stam trinkets(399 and 463) which puts me at 505k~ hp without any buffs. So assuming I use a stam flask and the runescroll of fortitude, would dreamwalker be do-able?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rederoin View Post
    I'll be solo'ing icc soon on my blood dk. Her gear is rather bad, but since its rather old content I don't expect any trouble with any of the bosses aside from dreamwalker. I have 575~ dps gear and 2 stam trinkets(399 and 463) which puts me at 505k~ hp without any buffs. So assuming I use a stam flask and the runescroll of fortitude, would dreamwalker be do-able?
    I haven't tried Dreamwalker, but I'm gonna go ahead and say no. Basicly you have to gem full stam and get 2 really bad weapons to do it, I just find it easier to ask a friend to log his healer.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nthos/advanced is there anything i could improve in order to be able to solo LK 25hc? i've tried him a few times, on my best attempt i got him down to 63% after 5:14min before remorseless winter+adds killed me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarganthos View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nthos/advanced is there anything i could improve in order to be able to solo LK 25hc? i've tried him a few times, on my best attempt i got him down to 63% after 5:14min before remorseless winter+adds killed me.
    Not really from what I can see other than swapping your bracer enchant to +180 Strength (not that that's going to help much if surviving is the issue).

Make sure to set up a CD rotation for the transition phases as those are the only times damage will be an issue, so don't worry about using them all. Make a macro for casting Deathcoil on the spheres, I find it easier and faster than using BB for them.

Watch Fnx's video that was posted a few pages ago. Pretty god outline of what you need to do. just keep in mind that the less gear you have the more you'll need to abuse Defile for Vengeance.

Deleted
    Like Trubo said, I had a vid some pages back with a highlight from my stream, I'll just link it for you in case ur lazy and cba going backwards
    http://www.twitch.tv/fnx1337/c/2210442
    Last edited by mmoce994820d54; 2013-05-05 at 11:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    Like Trubo said, I had a vid some pages back with a highlight from my stream, I'll just link it for us in case ur lazy and cba going backwards
    http://www.twitch.tv/fnx1337/c/2210442
    thank you. i wasnt lazy i just couldnt find your video ^^ (never searched for a certain video until now lol)

would it be more benefical to gem str+haste instead of pure haste gems in yellow sockets?
    Last edited by Xarganthos; 2013-05-05 at 11:29 PM.

decided to try and kill LK 25 HC as fast as possible..Cant wait for next reset, so i can do it even faster!

Just picked up 489 Starshatter. Not sure if the small weapon dps increase is worth upgrading over my 483 Shinka as it's only 227ish wdps versus a loss of 570 strength (accounting for sha gem).

So for LK25HM i keep getting smashed near the end of phase I by infest. The spell states I must be over 90% hp in order to remove it. Is the best way to just time DS to hit just after an infest hits? IE actually look at my dbm. I decided to clear it in normal as it was getting late and dont have time on monday and still looking for shards. Normal mode was a true pushover accept the ice spheres and being silenced made me dance around a bit. It is possible to ams out of silence?

Quote Originally Posted by rederoin View Post
    With macro'd coil (from glyph) may be. I did her first time with ~540k hp unbuffed. Don't forget to use rune on your lowlvl weapon.

It is possible to ams out of silence?
    Out - no, prevent - yes. You can use ams when you need spell damage window on boss/spheres/adds.
    Last edited by Morry; 2013-05-06 at 06:13 AM.

Deleted
    Made a highlight of Ragnaros last night, I outgear it so much now to ignore everything pretty much :/
    Ragnaros 10N Solo