Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

0-16 on loot this week.

Wow this sucks. Spent hours running LFR and nalak. Grinded out my lesser charms for my 3 runes and ended up going 0-16. Just venting a bit lo. Hope others have better luck than me.

I can easily go three weeks in a normal raid and not get loot. I actually get more gear in LFR than normal.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    There will a week when it will all pay off well least It's happen to me every time don't know about you haha

I rarely ever get anything. In my guild, I went over a month and change and LFR without getting a darn thing. That extends further beyond gear as well. For those secret of empire thingies, I've done it since the beginning of the patch and only have 11. I've gone a few weeks without anything. It's been pretty lame, but it is what it is.

Sort of have to chuckle when people suggest using LFR as a path to gearing up.

Quote Originally Posted by oraz4000 View Post
    Got 7/12 this week on my alt. Rng is rng, your point being ?

10+ Year Old Account
    I can distinctly remember not getting a single upgrade for three months while raiding in Wrath. People go 1 or 2 weeks in LFR without an upgrade and they get flustered. I ran BWL almost every week for over a year without getting the items I wanted from it. These things happen.
    Last edited by Perkunas; 2013-05-12 at 03:46 AM.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Whats your point OP?
    I havent had an upgrade in 3 weeks

Wanna know my record? 16 weeks aiming to get a weapon upgrade in Dragin Soul. An no that is not a typo. 16 weeks. As in 4 whole months
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Well it is pretty much my only option on my server. We don't have pug groups and server few guilds have completed Tot.

Damn that sucks, this goes to show you that you don't get free epics as some people like to claim.

I think the point is that loot is rare and the "catch up" model Blizz has put in place and touts as so great if you save coins you can be in TOT in 2 weeks is a load of mule dung... kinda like your story of going 7/16 on a alt this week... I didnt even have to look to know you were lying, then i realized you had all your alts linked in your sig... so, being the ass that I am, I took a peak at your "supposed" great weak of RNG...

Your DK: 0 lfr loot
    Mage 0 lfr loot (didnt do lfr this week)
    Pally 1 lfr loot (a helm)
    Priest 0 lfr loot (didnt do lfr this week)
    Rogue 2 lfr loot (Dagger and boots)

See the problem with not being truthful and inflating your "supposed" loot so high is that someone with a brain will check out your story... my momma always said that if it smells like it, looks like it, and tastes like it... it probably is it. Please stop trying to delude people into thinking the percentage for loot is anything but abysmal and the "catch up" mechanic is nothing but an out right lie.

He Ill link my armory and tell my story about what REALLY happens on alts that follow the "plan to catch up"

I hit 90 on my baby pally 4 weeks ago and since I knew the "catch up" guide was a total falsehood I set out to prove it. I followed it exactly to the letter... I even got lucky as hell and got a 476 out of a box of fail from 3 Nalak kills that I got no real loot from.
    I went to MSV and got 3 loots none with coins,

Well, 4 - 476 loots doesnt do much for your ilevel so I dropped a few k on the relic tank trinket even though its crap, it upped me enough to get into HOF which is what I had been saving the rest of my coins for. (sitting on a max 20)

I bust into HOF with a pocket full of coins and good feeling... I promptly went 1 for 6 (garalon helm) and 0 for 6 on rolls. I started to have that same feeling I have had on my main and main alt (run ToT lfr every week since it was released and have 2 loots on main and 1 loot on main alt)

Undaunted I break into ToES and promptly go 0 for 4 on bosses and 0 for 4 on rolls

So lets total it all up...
    MSV: 3/12
    HoF: 1/12
    ToES: 0/8
    5 weeks now on my alt and not even close to being able to hit ToT lfr.

Blue post said if you follow it many people are getting into TOT in 2 weeks by spending lots of coins...
    Dont see it, dont believe it, and I am done buying your crap Blizz...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Jaxnoff/feed

10+ Year Old Account
    Did BWL 32 times (that's like 8 months, kids!) before I got my rogue's Bloodfang spaulders to even drop a single time...yeah...
    Look! Words!

Quote Originally Posted by jax View Post
    I think the point is that loot is rare and the "catch up" model Blizz has put in place and touts as so great if you save coins you can be in TOT in 2 weeks is a load of mule dung... kinda like your story of going 7/16 on a alt this week... I didnt even have to look to know you were lying, then i realized you had all your alts linked in your sig... so, being the ass that I am, I took a peak at your "supposed" great weak of RNG...

Your DK: 0 lfr loot
    Mage 0 lfr loot (didnt do lfr this week)
    Pally 1 lfr loot (a helm)
    Priest 0 lfr loot (didnt do lfr this week)
    Rogue 2 lfr loot (Dagger and boots)

See the problem with not being truthful and inflating your "supposed" loot so high is that someone with a brain will check out your story... my momma always said that if it smells like it, looks like it, and tastes like it... it probably is it. Please stop trying to delude people into thinking the percentage for loot is anything but abysmal and the "catch up" mechanic is nothing but an out right lie.

He Ill link my armory and tell my story about what REALLY happens on alts that follow the "plan to catch up"

I hit 90 on my baby pally 4 weeks ago and since I knew the "catch up" guide was a total falsehood I set out to prove it. I followed it exactly to the letter... I even got lucky as hell and got a 476 out of a box of fail from 3 Nalak kills that I got no real loot from.
    I went to MSV and got 3 loots none with coins,

Well, 4 - 476 loots doesnt do much for your ilevel so I dropped a few k on the relic tank trinket even though its crap, it upped me enough to get into HOF which is what I had been saving the rest of my coins for. (sitting on a max 20)

I bust into HOF with a pocket full of coins and good feeling... I promptly went 1 for 6 (garalon helm) and 0 for 6 on rolls. I started to have that same feeling I have had on my main and main alt (run ToT lfr every week since it was released and have 2 loots on main and 1 loot on main alt)

Undaunted I break into ToES and promptly go 0 for 4 on bosses and 0 for 4 on rolls

So lets total it all up...
    MSV: 3/12
    HoF: 1/12
    ToES: 0/8
    5 weeks now on my alt and not even close to being able to hit ToT lfr.

Blue post said if you follow it many people are getting into TOT in 2 weeks by spending lots of coins...
    Dont see it, dont believe it, and I am done buying your crap Blizz...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Jaxnoff/feed
    Random is random. I was able to get my Warlock from 460 to 480 in a single LFR lockout by cashing in coins in HoF/ToES.

10+ Year Old Account
    what else do you have between heroics, rep gear, and 10man raid gear??

Quote Originally Posted by Cedrin View Post
    Well it is pretty much my only option on my server. We don't have pug groups and server few guilds have completed Tot.
    Cross-realm MSV/HoF/ToES? Any server can do that. Heroic versions, too.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Random is random. I was able to get my Warlock from 460 to 480 in a single LFR lockout by cashing in coins in HoF/ToES.
    Sure you did, just like the guy I busted out that said he went 7/16 but when you look at his armories he didnt even do half of what he said. Fanbois are fanbois... Whats the saying? Screenshot or it didnt happen?
    There is a really big difference in "saying" you went up 20 ilevels in 1 week killing 10 bosses and actually doing it and proving it. I proved home boy was full of it above, I proved that my story was factual, I assume you can link your locks activity feed and we will see 12 or so loots from 2 raids?

But back on topic... Blue is on record on this site as saying the "catch up" mode they have instituted is great and works in a matter of 2 weeks for many if you work it and use coins... I just showed that it doesnt... until someone can show that it does, I stand by my opinion that they need to scrap it and go back to boe Valor/Justice gear and dropping current valor gear to justice each patch...
    Last edited by jax; 2013-05-12 at 05:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    Did BWL 32 times (that's like 8 months, kids!) before I got my rogue's Bloodfang spaulders to even drop a single time...yeah...
    Crazy. I tagged along with my brother for almost a year before they dropped for him. There's something about those darn rogue shoulders. lol.

I run 2 level 90's through LFR each week and in total ive had about 6 LFR drops. 2 were the lei shen trinket on the same toon which was vendored both times, 1 was a Tier piece which was actually useful, 2 were the same offset gloves on the same toon once again which were both vendored.
    Considering the amount of LFR boss kills ive garnered between 2 toons thats pretty shitty.

My bonus rolls have also been abysmal.

I cant wait for roll protection in 5.3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    depending on the method used to draw the random number, no Rng isnt RnG.

You always remember when you didn't get loot more clearly than when you did get loot. Point being, not many people make a thread saying "I got loot on 6 out of 12 bosses this week!" They only make the "I didn't get loot this week" threads. I especially like the "I didn't get this one specific piece off this one boss that I absolutely need, loot system is broken, fix it nao!!!" ones.

Not that the OP is one of these, just appears to be venting. Just trying to keep it in perspective though.