Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    That could happen if you used Alter Time just before using Evocation.

Quote Originally Posted by thanje View Post
    Did they say anything about that bug since last week ? It was really awful yesterday though last week was ok... bad luck I guess, I did not change my gameplay.
    I don't know but its been far worse than before past 2-3 days for me..

Deleted
    Yesterday it happened to me like 1-2 times every ~5-10min try. Quite awful. I have macroed every spell with nonchanneling, so I'm pretty sure it wasn't me

I ran six dungeons and five scenarios today. It happened at least three times in every encounter. I put in a bug report and a ticket, but we'll have to wait and see if Blizzard responds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaelkder View Post
    I ran six dungeons and five scenarios today. It happened at least three times in every encounter. I put in a bug report and a ticket, but we'll have to wait and see if Blizzard responds.

No use, they are aware of the issue. It is supposedly a complex thing they've managed to break and are working on it, as per GC tweet of 2 weeks ago.

15+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between over here and over there
    Just evocated twenty times in a row and had two failures.

When I evocated with a Brain Freeze proc up, I had four failures in a row. As soon as it fell off, it worked fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was on the official Wow Bug forums yesterday and this bug wasn't showing in the updated list of known bugs... I know about ghostcrawlers tweet, but are the dev's not recognizing the bug? I hope there's a fix soon.
    Two-Night 14/14hm pre-nerf recruiting for WoD!

Latest tweet from GC says that the bug was hotfixed on May 29th, but that it might take a server restart for the fix apply (scheduled maintenance or rolling restarts).

Quote Originally Posted by Tiga View Post
    Latest tweet from GC says that the bug was hotfixed on May 29th, but that it might take a server restart for the fix apply (scheduled maintenance or rolling restarts).
    There has been a server restart already after that, 2 in EU infact.. and the problem only got worse.

Deleted
    Didn't have a problem before this reset. Holy shit it's horrible now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I suppose I am just lucky and getting no problems at all. I never recall it once not giving me a buff. Only done some LFR and heroics though so /shrug.

Deleted
    It went absolutely bonkers for me tonight. 7 Consecutive Evocations on Durumu. I was ready to stab my eyes out with a rubber spoon. Nothing is fixed, that's a fact.

Did they seriously not fix it since 5.3? God, it's such an annoying bug and they don't even care to rewrite few lines of code.

Deleted
    I had this issue too today. Pretty awful, especially on pull.

But it's the first time it happen to me since 5.3.

Please Fix.

Deleted
    Had only seen it very rarely before tonight, our first night on Durumu HC and it was pretty horrible. Sometimes when I had to dps ice walls, I had to cast three evocations just to get the buff :s
    Last edited by mmoc58ecfb2e10; 2013-06-09 at 11:31 PM.

Invocation for a mage is about a 12% dps increase. (assuming you start the fight with the buff up)

If you are having alot of bad luck and having to cast it 2x as often its goes down to 7.5% ish

Incanter's word provides a passive 6% increase.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    i've had no problems so far.

Deleted
    Had major issues last night, whilst on previous raiding nights I seemed to have little to no issue. Really sucks when you have to cast the spell 4 (!!!) times before it works, whilst trying to kill Qon heroic for the first time.

Deleted
    Has Invoker's been fixed yet? Anyone know ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mlasma1 View Post
    Has Invoker's been fixed yet? Anyone know ?
    That would be a 'no'.