Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I will go out on a limb and say dalaran wont show up in 5.4

And the reason is it will be just too much work for the devs to stick a huge ass city anywhere in the new world especially near org

Can you imagine the lag having a horde capital plus a sanctuary city right next to each other

Maybe it will be eluded to in a book but dont expect to see it show up

Thats my two cents anyway and if im wrong may a thousand virgins jump up and down on my cock

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quite frankly if Dalaran doesn't make an appearance in 5.4, I'll be a little let down. Not completely, but just a smidge.

Paratrooper Kirin Tor sounds absoloutely delicious. :3
    Butts.

I think Jaina should just float is over the city and let it drop.

Just see her screaming "HERE'S MY MANA BOMB"

Theramore blows up with the focusing iris and all the other arcane artifacts.

6.0 we will have the bay of durotar and the horde main base will now be in the sothern Barrens, Desolation hold has now become "new orgrimmar"

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgePayne View Post
    I think Jaina should just float is over the city and let it drop.

Just see her screaming "HERE'S MY MANA BOMB"

Theramore blows up with the focusing iris and all the other arcane artifacts.

6.0 we will have the bay of durotar and the horde main base will now be in the sothern Barrens, Desolation hold has now become "new orgrimmar"
    Am I remembering incorrectly or did Jaina return to Theramore to pick up the remains of the mana bomb in the Scenario? I feel like I dreamt that.
    Put it's quite possible that she'll use it for something if I'm not entirely crazy. Any confirmation on that? Thanks.
    Butts.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    I still hold theory to this:

Jaina gets upset at Kalecgos for something stupid and by accident steers Dalaran into the Exodar during its first major flight.

WOOO.
    This is an awesome theory! I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazroshka View Post
    Am I remembering incorrectly or did Jaina return to Theramore to pick up the remains of the mana bomb in the Scenario? I feel like I dreamt that.
    Put it's quite possible that she'll use it for something if I'm not entirely crazy. Any confirmation on that? Thanks.
    She went back and took the focusing iris from the bomb, she then intended to use it on orgrimmar but thrall and kalegos begged her not to use it as there are still innocent's in orgrimmar. She said that when the time comes she shall use its power to get her revenge on Garrosh. Kalegos gave the kirin tor the iris telling them it was best kept with them.

So yeah jaina has dalaran, some if not most of the most powerful mages and the most powerful arcane weapons.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    While Dalaran sits above the ruins of Orgrimmar, the magi will help take the city over, allowing it to be apart of the Alliance. "Dem' Horde fellers over in yonder, never seen it comin'." Budd for Warchief 20-16.

Blizzard doesn't reflect changes for Alliance in game. Use your imagination instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerschlag View Post
    Patch 5.4 comes around, players zone into the Siege of Orgrimmar raid.

Half way through a shadow looms over the destroyed battleground of a city.

They look up and what do they see?

Dalaran just chilling above the city, with thousands of Kiren'Tor battlemages slow-falling their way into the city.

Mind = Blown
    That would be intense, and would be one of those fist-pumping moments for any Alliance player.

I'm Horde for life, but man, even I would like to see that happen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerschlag View Post
    Patch 5.4 comes around, players zone into the Siege of Orgrimmar raid.

Half way through a shadow looms over the destroyed battleground of a city.

They look up and what do they see?

Dalaran just chilling above the city, with thousands of Kiren'Tor battlemages slow-falling their way into the city.

Mind = Blown
    I want this, hell i need it to happen +1 internet to you

Well the dreanei restored the exodars lying capabilities and cataclysm and that never showed up so honestly i dont expect much.

It may appear in the Vol'jin book as well. She has the focusing Iris but she also has the staff with the ThunderKings power in it, as does Theron.