Still taking requests. PM me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    snip

I hope you like it.
    This is great. Thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Metsushokahn View Post
    Hi all,
    Just getting back into wow after a long time off, would love if one of the talented artists on here could create something for me.

Signature:
    Visible text: My character's name and Guild
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...shokahn/simple
    Gear set: Horde T9 leather (http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1007) with dual Wu-Lai (http://www.wowhead.com/item=94973#.)
    Helm visible: No thanks, wanna see that awesome mohawk my Orc is rocking :P
    Your pose: The Orc breath of fire animation preferably
    General colour scheme: something with reds/oranges
    Any extras: If you can incorporate the Horde logo and my guild's logo (on my Tabard) in there too that would be awesome
    PM'd to me so claimed.

- - - Updated - - -

And done:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dubbelbasse View Post
    PM'd to me so claimed.

- - - Updated - - -

And done:

Thanks so much! It's awesome!

Hi there! I was wondering if I can have a WALLPAPER commissioned? Can it have more than one character on it? If so, here is what I would like:

Resolution: 1600x900

I would like the helms to be shown!

Large Horde Symbol dominating the background. Behind that, deep reds, blacks, and oranges, like flames

CENTER: Zentirajin – Male Troll Beast Mastery Hunter – Full Tier 13 Heroic Set with Heroic Vishanka, Jaws of the Earth – Ranged Idle Stance – Pets: If I can have it; on one side Loque’nahak (unstealthed) and on the other side Deth’tilac. If that’s not possible, then just Loque’nahak (unstealthed).

CENTER LEFT: Malesar – Male Undead Destruction Warlock – Full Tier 8 (25 Man version) with Twisted Visage (25 man red version) – Casting (General) Stance

CENTER RIGHT: Luxavenos – Male Tauren Retribution Paladin – Full Tier 10 Heroic Set with Shadowmourne – Casting Avenging Wrath (with wings)

FAR LEFT: Mirozawa – Male Pandaren Windwalker Monk – Full Tier 14 Heroic Set with Screaming Tiger, Qiang’s Unbreakable Polearm (Normal Red Version) – Melee Idle Stance

FAR RIGHT: Värok – Male Orc Fury Warrior – Full Tier 10 Heroic Set with two Bryntroll, the Bone Arbiter – Melee Idle Stance

How I would like the facing is as follows: the further they are from the center, the more turned out in that direction they are (without being totally profile). Ex. Zentirajin would be facing front, Malesar and Luxavenos would be turned out slightly, and Mirozawa and Värok would be turned out slightly more.

QUOTE (would like this visible, underneath the characters if possible): “Honor, young heroes… No matter how dire the battle… Never forsake it!” – High Overlord Saurfang

Thanks so much! Can't wait to see it!
    Also, since this is my first post, it wouldn't let me post any links on here at all
    Last edited by DemonlordOrion; 2013-07-24 at 09:20 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Can't see that this one has been snapped up, so claimed and done:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

This was a bit experimental, so if you don't like it, feel free to re-post your request
    TYVM! awesome colours awesome beard! <3 much respect

Quote Originally Posted by Ginge View Post
    TYVM! awesome colours awesome beard! <3 much respect
    You're welcome Ginge So glad you like it
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, let's try this again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kloun View Post
    Visible text: Kloun
    ...............<Area 52>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    http://i.imgur.com/iJRlLIJ.png
    Gear set: Firelord's Vestments (Tier 11 Mage Raid Gear)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: If possible, the stealth standing position. If not, just normal casting position would be fine.
    General colour scheme: Cold, dark, and blue. Sort of WotLK-ish
    Any extras: Nah, just make it cool looking :P
    BTW, it's a male goblin.
    One Week Bump

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloun View Post
    Alright, let's try this again.

One Week Bump
    Already working on it - claimed. Making a signature - that's what you're asking for, right? You'll have it later/tomorrow.
    edit: finsihed.
    Last edited by mmoc101213c0c0; 2013-07-25 at 11:24 AM.

Deleted
    PMR:

Thank you so much for this! I love it. <3

PMR:

Amazing! Great job

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonlordOrion View Post
    Hi there! I was wondering if I can have a WALLPAPER commissioned? Can it have more than one character on it? If so, here is what I would like:

Resolution: 1600x900

I would like the helms to be shown!

Large Horde Symbol dominating the background. Behind that, deep reds, blacks, and oranges, like flames

CENTER: Zentirajin – Male Troll Beast Mastery Hunter – Full Tier 13 Heroic Set with Heroic Vishanka, Jaws of the Earth – Ranged Idle Stance – Pets: If I can have it; on one side Loque’nahak (unstealthed) and on the other side Deth’tilac. If that’s not possible, then just Loque’nahak (unstealthed).

CENTER LEFT: Malesar – Male Undead Destruction Warlock – Full Tier 8 (25 Man version) with Twisted Visage (25 man red version) – Casting (General) Stance

CENTER RIGHT: Luxavenos – Male Tauren Retribution Paladin – Full Tier 10 Heroic Set with Shadowmourne – Casting Avenging Wrath (with wings)

FAR LEFT: Mirozawa – Male Pandaren Windwalker Monk – Full Tier 14 Heroic Set with Screaming Tiger, Qiang’s Unbreakable Polearm (Normal Red Version) – Melee Idle Stance

FAR RIGHT: Värok – Male Orc Fury Warrior – Full Tier 10 Heroic Set with two Bryntroll, the Bone Arbiter – Melee Idle Stance

How I would like the facing is as follows: the further they are from the center, the more turned out in that direction they are (without being totally profile). Ex. Zentirajin would be facing front, Malesar and Luxavenos would be turned out slightly, and Mirozawa and Värok would be turned out slightly more.

QUOTE (would like this visible, underneath the characters if possible): “Honor, young heroes… No matter how dire the battle… Never forsake it!” – High Overlord Saurfang

Thanks so much! Can't wait to see it!
    Also, since this is my first post, it wouldn't let me post any links on here at all
    Well, I decided to work on this to see how it turned out. I'll post it in case you like it.

Now, bare with me, this is the only wallpaper I've ever done...

Last edited by elrot; 2013-07-25 at 01:15 AM.

Don't host large images like wallpapers on IMGur. It compresses them and the quality goes to shit.
    Use DeviantArt (requires registration) or Minus instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvereen View Post
    Hello guys! I'd like to ask for an avatar and a sig for my mage main if any of you is interested in making one.
    Had some free time before raid, thought I'd give it a shot since I love the Mage Challenge Mode

Feel free to keep your request open if it isn't what you had in mind
    MY ART : REQUESTS : OPEN

Kloun,

That's actually pretty much what I wanted! a few things though (and I really don't have reason to be picky since I can't do this myself)

1. Mirozawa (the pandaren monk) is not in T14 heroic (he should be), and he should have Screaming Tiger the polearm, not two one handers
    2. Why is Zentirajin's bow on the wrong hand and reversed (if it's because of his stance, put him in ranged idle, not melee idle)?
    3. Luxavenos (Tauren Pally) should be in t10 heroic, not reg
    4. I can still see the hair on Varok (the warrior) and Zentirajin

other than those points though, spot on!
    Last edited by DemonlordOrion; 2013-07-25 at 04:32 AM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text:Alucena
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/IGjIo4O.jpg, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ucena/advanced
    Gear set: My Transmog please
    Helm visible: Yes please
    Your pose: Casting/Channelling a spell
    General colour scheme: White/Blue/Purple
    Any extras: Could I get a Shadow Priest Divine Star (purple colouring) across the background if possible?

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Alusen; 2013-07-25 at 03:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daeaye View Post
    Website Banner Request

Had my sig made, it looks awesome ^^ now I have a request for a website banner, if anyone can do it.

Size: 1070 x between 200/250 px (see current awful banner: http://www.thewyvernstail.com/
    Visible text: The Wyvern's Tail
    Logo: I don't have any sort of logo or specific font or anything like that at the moment, so there's no need to worry about this part.
    General colour scheme: none really, but I'd like a warm and welcoming feel if it's doable.
    Specifics: Set in a Horde tavern; I'd like Daeaye in full Demonsbane no helm http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1251 - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Daeaye/simple - and Alundrai in full Horde Pala T9 no helm - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lundrai/simple - to be sat together at a table with a mug of ale each, all buddy-buddy.

If this isn't possible, I understand, but I'd love to see ^^
    1 week bump.

ALSO, I really don't know what you people are capable of. I downloaded WMV but I can't fathom how to use it, so I still can't get a jist of what is and isn't possible, so if someone could tell me whether what I'm asking for is doable or not would be helpful so that I can change my request if it isn't. I'm fed up with my current website banner so I'd really love a new one, and if that means changing this request then I'll do it right away!

Shyama

Book One of The Devoted Trilogy: The Zi'veyn
    Etsy Shop: Wildlife & Gamer Jewellery

Quote Originally Posted by Sinthadra View Post
    Had some free time before raid, thought I'd give it a shot since I love the Mage Challenge Mode

Feel free to keep your request open if it isn't what you had in mind
    Thank you so much, Sinthadra, this is awesome! <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daeaye View Post
    1 week bump.

ALSO, I really don't know what you people are capable of. I downloaded WMV but I can't fathom how to use it, so I still can't get a jist of what is and isn't possible, so if someone could tell me whether what I'm asking for is doable or not would be helpful so that I can change my request if it isn't. I'm fed up with my current website banner so I'd really love a new one, and if that means changing this request then I'll do it right away!
    An easy way of looking at it is; In WMV we can create any posse that is available in the game.
    Some of the artist in this thread does do edits to the characters to get poses not available but this requires a lot more time.
    Some poses may be available but for different reasons just not work very well on your selected race/setting/gear.
    Also what is good to be aware of is that some gear may interfere with certain poses (cuting into face/shoulder/hair etc). This is also usually something that can be fixed but does take more time again then just being able to use the render

Hope this help a bit.
    I think this is something all requesters should keep in mind when they are posting requests

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd