Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by trauma443 View Post
    And surprise, surprise, is not a Blizzard one. And there are not pandas involved.

Enjoy it. 1080p. Of course.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0i88t0Kacs

Blizzard, ***wake up***.
    I don't understand why it's "one of the best". It looks good, that's about it. I'm not a Blizzard fanboy, but Blizz cinematics have a lot more in them than merely looking good. Music, composition, presentation, meaning. This just looks realistic without impressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbzow View Post
    So This is NOT about WoW being for kids but that Witcher is for more mature people because it is 18+ and not containing pandas...What does that make WoW to you in your opinion? Because to me it sounds like your bashing down WoW as it is for kids which make ur comment stupid.
    More kids are playing WoW than playing Witcher. Are you saying they aren't? Witcher is focused on more mature people, it's obvious. I'm not saying that WoW is only for kids, I'm also playing this game and I'm enjoying it and I'm +18.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbzow View Post
    And to see ur comment's...well I've actually seen a 12 y/o far more mature than you, so your arguments are invalid.
    No, you haven't. And good to know that when someone sounds more mature that means his arguments are more valid.

How my arguments are invalid? Are you someone who don't know how to read? You can actually see that Witcher is a game where are many scenes with blood, swearwords, violence and other things which people under 16-18 years old shouldn't see.

Saying "ur" instead of "your" is actually making you sounding like a kid, who is also offended because someone is telling truth. WoW is +12, Witcher is +18, why you just can't understand that, it's too hard for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    How my arguments are invalid? Are you someone who don't know how to read? You can actually see that Witcher is a game where are many scenes with blood, swearwords, violence and other things which people under 16-18 years old shouldn't see.
    Fan service. Also just because kids shouldn't see it doesn't mean they won't. CoD, Saint's Row and Assassin's Creed are like the go-to games of any brat with an X-box, being a mature game won't make kids reconsider.

Things like subs are what deter kids, which is why subbed games are the only online games I try (No console, yo)

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a good trailer, but nothing gripped me about it, I don't think it deserves any special mention, nothing really happens... The animations were also bad.

All the SWTOR trailers were miles better than this and Blizz still do better than this.

Just because it had a little gore and was dark themed doesn't give it any bonus points.

Still looking forward to the game, but after reading some of these reactions, then watching the trailer, I was left thinking, 'meh'.

Need to stop throwing this mature word around, gore and violence doesn't mean mature, I liked that shit as a kid in games and movies, it didn't make me mature. If anything, it's immature. You're taking the M rating on the box out of context and to be quite frank, more gore and violence attracts kids.

There will still be plenty of kids playing this game, +18 never stopped me when I was 10.
    Last edited by Tekkommo; 2013-08-15 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post

Things like subs are what deter kids, which is why subbed games are the only online games I try (No console, yo)
    because there are no kids that play wow

Deleted
    Started the cinematics, expecting something brilliant.
    What did i see - plastic models, poor textures, not good animations, very few action moves.
    Overall it looks even worse then The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings trailer.

Deleted
    Loved it, it looked so bad ass And the great thing, On the one true platform (PC ) the grafic will almost be that good

10+ Year Old Account
    that was certainly very pretty!

i dind't find the actual cinematic that interesting, but amazing CGI there!
    dragonmaw - EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    Just because it had a little gore and was dark themed doesn't give it any bonus points.
    Ofc it does give bonus points. If not that, what does give ?

Cant wait for that game and I also suggest watching Witcher 2 trailer.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Victosia View Post
    Remind me why this is under the World of Warcraft forums again?
    It's not, it's in the games forums.

Deleted
    the only thing related to ppl of 12 years old i see here is the OP attitude.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Once again, what does violence and gore have to do with "maturity" ? By this logic CoD players are super mature because they play a game that's focused 100% on violence.

Blood/gore/violence does not equal maturity. A mature audience can appreciate a lot more than just violence.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

15+ Year Old Account
    Dear OP, I see your oh-so mature Witcher 3 trailer and raise you the one on the front page. Sorry, but that one actually gets me pumped. Yours didn't. That should tell you something right there.

Blizzard needs to see what, again?
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    Dear OP, I see your oh-so mature Witcher 3 trailer and raise you the one on the front page. Sorry, but that one actually gets me pumped. Yours didn't. That should tell you something right there.
    Probably tells you that you are a warcraft fan?

I thought the video on the front page was good but I don't really know the story on it. I knew who the orc was vaguely but have no idea who the panda was. It is easier to get pumped about something in which you have an idea about.

i do looking forward for this game <3
    awesome trailer!

Deleted
    Impressive trailer, when they zoomed into that girls face - it looked almost real.

And I just found out that Charles Dance is going to be voicing the nilfgaardian emperor, it just keeps getting better. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Awe View Post
    Its funny how everything on this forum turns into WoW vs. rest of the world flamefest. Starring rabid haters vs. blind fanbois (both groups are equally moronic if you would ask me).
    Agreed, the internet at it's finest!

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    The heart of the swarm intro was pretty badass too.
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Quote Originally Posted by Grendizerx View Post
    Started the cinematics, expecting something brilliant.
    What did i see - plastic models, poor textures, not good animations, very few action moves.
    Overall it looks even worse then The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings trailer.
    To be fair the Witcher 2 cinematic was pretty freaking amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Linneth View Post
    Oh my, there are deaths and blood! It's a masterpiece! And completely mature and non-childish, like those CoD games!

Seriously, we're still with the "pandas" stuff?
    Just pat the kid on the head and move on. Though I feel your frustration too.

I think The Witcher is great. I think WoW is great. Blizzard are still the king of cinematics in my view because of the quantity of their quality, and the consistancy they maintain.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    The heart of the swarm intro was pretty badass too.
    Yes. Yes it was.

Whole damn game was badass, honestly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    To be fair the Witcher 2 cinematic was pretty freaking amazing.
    That it was. I get the feeling no matter how good Witcher 3 is, Witcher 2 will always be the one remembered for destroying the benchmark.