10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    I think he could. Goku also becomes stronger with each foe he faces, his potential is also unlimited for that matter. And I don't think Hulk can breath in space, but hey I'm not an expert.
    After a brief look on the marvel wikia, I don't think Hulk can breath in space, but I also think it wouldn't kill him. I do think the zero gravity would effectively immobilize him though. Someone more familiar with the Hulk could probably answer.

However, Goku wouldn't blow up a planet to win a fight, although it could end up destroyed as collateral damage.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    After a brief look on the marvel wikia, I don't think Hulk can breath in space, but I also think it wouldn't kill him. I do think the zero gravity would effectively immobilize him though. Someone more familiar with the Hulk could probably answer.

However, Goku wouldn't blow up a planet to win a fight, although it could end up destroyed as collateral damage.
    I don't remember what storylines they were, but there are 2 that come to mind. I think one is the civil war storyline where Earth eventually gets nuked to shit and all that's left is the Hulk wandering the planet - and he doesn't even have Banner anymore.

Another is where the Hulk gets thrown through space and time and shit, becomes a gladiator (in which he beats the shit out of Bullet Ray Bill, the psuedo-Thor), marries the queen of said planet, sires some children, then becomes an intergalactic warlord of sorts. If my memory is correct, he threatens the earth and the universe and everything, so these godlike beings come to stop him, and he beats them, Iron man equipped with some super gem thingy, and just basically fucks shit up.

I think the Hulk versus Goku would be a fantastic fight. Certainly more entertaining than Superman versus Goku.

For that matter, let's pit Broly against the Hulk. The more pissed they are, the stronger they get.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i dont think goku could take hulk. hulk has unlimited potential to become stronger.
    The Hulk has died from weaker blasts than what Goku can produce. For example, when Death destroyed the Cancerverse, everything in it, including the Hulk of that universe, died.

And the Hulk may have limited potential anyway. Adrenaline is what makes him stronger, which takes up physical space since it is an actual substance. While his body has been shown to get bigger to accommodate this, his largest form is World Breaker Hulk, and even counting every alternate universe thing under the sun, in 51 years he's never gotten bigger than World Breaker.

And it's not like things weaker than Goku haven't steamrolled the Hulk before. Like when Dormammu turned him to stone. Besides, Goku also has unlimited potential to get stronger, and I doubt anything Goku could do would piss the Hulk off more than his friends betraying him, shooting him into space, leaving him to die on a desolate planet and then trying to kill him when he gets back to Earth. So it's not like he could even go World Breaker against Goku.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    I don't remember what storylines they were, but there are 2 that come to mind. I think one is the civil war storyline where Earth eventually gets nuked to shit and all that's left is the Hulk wandering the planet - and he doesn't even have Banner anymore.

Another is where the Hulk gets thrown through space and time and shit, becomes a gladiator (in which he beats the shit out of Bullet Ray Bill, the psuedo-Thor), marries the queen of said planet, sires some children, then becomes an intergalactic warlord of sorts. If my memory is correct, he threatens the earth and the universe and everything, so these godlike beings come to stop him, and he beats them, Iron man equipped with some super gem thingy, and just basically fucks shit up.

I think the Hulk versus Goku would be a fantastic fight. Certainly more entertaining than Superman versus Goku.

For that matter, let's pit Broly against the Hulk. The more pissed they are, the stronger they get.
    You're thinking of World War Hulk. It's not quite that extreme though. Iron Man doesn't use a "super gem thingy" he uses his Hulk Buster armor. And the Hulk just invades Earth to teach his friends a lesson about friendship. The most powerful being that comes to stop the Hulk is the Sentry, (who isn't all that powerful imo) and they fight for a while with no clear winner until the Sentry decides to surrender because he's causing too much collateral damage, because he feels bad, because he's a mook.

And I don't think Superman would have an issue with taking the Hulk, let alone Goku. And yes, the Hulk can't breathe in space, but he doesn't need to.

Godzilla and Hulk vs people from Dragon Ball universe and people think Hulk and Godzilla stand a chance?

Is it trolling hour?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yamcha's HERE! Hulk's dead... poor hulk

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't get why people think that ANY Marvel or JL superheroes would be any match for Goku and Co. It's..it's just not even possible. We are dealing with men and women of earth in those comics, most have "Super powers" yes, but that's like Piccolo vs Babidi. Goku has destroy an entire planet, even a solar system, if he wanted to. Why could he not destroy the hulk? He'd punch a whole through ANY superhero except Superman, and that's a gimmick because Superman is INVINCIBLE.

Thor? Rip his head off.
    Superman? Goku is faster than the speed of light. Spidey sense annihilated.
    Batman? Lol? he's a human being with no super powers.
    Ironman? Same, just with a suit. Red Ribbon Army didn't stand much of a chance, did they?
    Captain America? One shot with a ki blast.

As a matter of fact, I'll say that with the exception of maybe the Flash and Superman, Goku would literally incinerate into Oblivion any superhero with a single Kamehameha.

Goku can punch through mountains. You think anyone can withstand that? Come on.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Goku vs Shocker

NOW my reasoning for Shocker winning this is his suit is made to absorb/reflect anything physical and Ki is physical power. Sure Shocker is weak and used at the haha villian in the Ultimate Universe but he use to be a badass.

Goku vs Carnage

That would end in Carnage suit goku... Self explanatory if you know about the carnage suit.

Goky vs Darkside

Both dead at the end, because darkside is a god god now or something because they fucked with him in the new 52.

Goku vs Heart disease

Heart Disease wins, No matter your size or strength the smallest thing will kill you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heart Disease caused by bacon..... the irony was that Goku's heart is what killed him.... his big heart

btw this is my car

Holy shit sticks in hell. That is a great looking car.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    I don't get why people think that ANY Marvel or JL superheroes would be any match for Goku and Co. It's..it's just not even possible. We are dealing with men and women of earth in those comics, most have "Super powers" yes, but that's like Piccolo vs Babidi. Goku has destroy an entire planet, even a solar system, if he wanted to. Why could he not destroy the hulk? He'd punch a whole through ANY superhero except Superman, and that's a gimmick because Superman is INVINCIBLE.

Thor? Rip his head off.
    Ironman? Same, just with a suit. Red Ribbon Army didn't stand much of a chance, did they?

As a matter of fact, I'll say that with the exception of maybe the Flash and Superman, Goku would literally incinerate into Oblivion any superhero with a single Kamehameha.

I think a lot (or at least a handful) of Superheroes from either the DC or Marvel roster could also destroy a mountain with a single blow and take a beating from a character who could do likewise, I'm sure Laurcus will be back sooner or later to give a list or something.

Also think you're greatly underestimating Batman.

That said though DBZ characters shouldn't be compared to anything else, in terms of destructive power the DBZ'verse is in its own crazy league, so any kind of comparison is usually highly flawed due to one or both parties poor understanding of the settings and characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Too bad we can only see one side. It looks like there is some on the back, so there is probably more on the other side and the hood.

- - - Updated - - -

Batman would be crazy strong in DBZverse, since it only seems to take him about a week to completely master a martial art. Three weeks in DBZverse, and he'll have mastered Turtle School, Crane School and Namekian. And if he dies, he gets Kai training too.

Something like this Zoma?

10+ Year Old Account
    well he wouldnt be a saiyan, but he would be stronger than yamcha and krillin, possibly at tien's level

he is still human afterall

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Naftc View Post
    Goku vs Shocker

NOW my reasoning for Shocker winning this is his suit is made to absorb/reflect anything physical and Ki is physical power. Sure Shocker is weak and used at the haha villian in the Ultimate Universe but he use to be a badass.

Goku vs Carnage

That would end in Carnage suit goku... Self explanatory if you know about the carnage suit.

Goky vs Darkside

Both dead at the end, because darkside is a god god now or something because they fucked with him in the new 52.

Goku vs Heart disease

Heart Disease wins, No matter your size or strength the smallest thing will kill you.

Based on Vegeta, carnage body control would not have that much of an affect, Goku is a moron, too stupid to control. Vegeta was too strong willed.

I don't know, Carnage would love vegeta and he would love it also. It would let him be insanely stronger and still be evil like he wanted during buu. Hell carnage VS Buu would be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Naftc View Post
    Goku vs Shocker

Goku vs Carnage

Goky vs Darkside

Goku vs Heart disease

1. Shocker's suit has limits, as proven in any story arc where the universe and/or Earth gets destroyed.

2. Carnage wouldn't get close to Goku because he's too slow. Even if he jumped on Goku, Goku would just power up and essentially vaporize him.

3. Darkseid didn't change in New 52. He's always been a New God of the Fourth World ever since he was created; which is really just a fancy way of saying he's a member of a super advanced alien race. And I think he'd be woefully outmatched by Goku.

4. I don't think a heart virus would do anything to Goku later in the series. They seemed to progressively break the laws of physics worse and worse. My main case for Goku being able to survive a heart virus post Buu saga is Vegito keeping his powers and staying alive as a piece of candy. Since there's no specific technique for that, we have to assume it was a product of higher power level, (which makes sense, since anything more powerful than SS3 Gotenks pretty much starts breaking reality) and Goku at the end of DBZ has a lot of power. In GT, SS4 does even more retarded shit, making Goku immune to the Black Star Dragon Balls omnipotent power, so yeah, I think it's safe to assume Goku transcends such minor things.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post

Thor? Rip his head off.

1. Superman is not invincible. It does take a significant force to hurt him though. A general rule of thumb is that anything that can blow up a planet can damage or KO him, anything that can blow up a large star or solar system can kill him. Superman is also faster than light. Goku is massively faster than light to the point of being ludicrous.

Goku could incinerate any superhero with a single kamehameha wave. Most high tier superheroes can easily punch through mountains though. In fact, every main member of the JLA except Batman is capable of destroying the Earth in one hit, though there would be chunks, unless Green Lantern pulled a Frieza and blew up the planet core. The thing about Goku, is that destroying planets was a significant show of force back in the Saiyan saga. End of DBZ, or GT Goku, is definitely capable of destroying the universe. I can say that without a doubt and not feel silly about it.

I think Superman would hold up really well in very early DBZ. Pre 52 with his full powers unlocked, he could definitely beat Nappa; maybe even Vegeta if Vegeta didn't take the fight seriously. Cause Superman will generally win any fight where he's evenly matched with his opponent strength wise, because he heals really fucking fast. It's kind of like being evenly matched with Cell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Too bad we can only see one side. It looks like there is some on the back, so there is probably more on the other side and the hood.

- - - Updated - - -

Batman would be crazy strong in DBZverse, since it only seems to take him about a week to completely master a martial art. Three weeks in DBZverse, and he'll have mastered Turtle School, Crane School and Namekian. And if he dies, he gets Kai training too.
    He'd have to live first. Batman, for all intents and purposes, is a power 5 human in the DBZ world.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Yamcha's HERE! Hulk's dead... poor hulk
    Nah. We don't see how strong Yamcha and Krillin get in Otherworld, but barring that, I think a lot of super-powered beasts from other universes can kill them.

Deleted
    Wouldn't that put Batman 'only' at roughly the level of Krillin or Tien? Amazing... for a human.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    That's pretty interesting. I never watched much of the original Dragonball (and what I did watch I wasn't super keen on) but I always just assumed they had crossed paths before.

Guess we're just meant to think that while Goku was messing up the red ribbon (who used tanks and mechs and things right?) it was (at least partially) Gero who worked on them, or something.