Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    I don't think so, no.

Why would you even do that? You can't spend them without using the client anyway, so you might as well buy them right before you need them?
    Well, the game client is pretty buggy, and sometimes the server is just incredibly slow. I've had times when the store also refused to load.

Unfortunately, I don't think there's a website for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Well, the game client is pretty buggy, and sometimes the server is just incredibly slow. I've had times when the store also refused to load.

Unfortunately, I don't think there's a website for it.
    The only bug I've experienced with the shop and RP specifically, are RP value not visually updating right away and then a bit long loading time a couple of times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Is it possible to buy riot points from Web browser such as chrome rather than the game client?
    It's either in client or buying an RP card at a store. No other way to buy Riot points.

Deleted
    If there is, I wouldn't trust the site unless Riot specifically said it's okay.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Dafuq... 3 out of 5 features matches have a Shaco.
    I always see Shaco banned in high level SoloQ...
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny to see the different builds though. From BoRK to triple Doran's.

Deleted
    I think I've only seen one shaco ban through out season 3 ranked games.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've seen Poppy ban once
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    I ban Heimerdinger, Warwick, and Poppy. Gotta make sure those OP champs don't get picked by the enemy team.
    I've player Heimer against Fizz once. He called me "stupidly retarded, hope you'll get nerfed". Huh,i guess if he would see old rockets he would quit league.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    I ban Heimerdinger, Warwick, and Poppy. Gotta make sure those OP champs don't get picked by the enemy team.
    Theres nothing wrong with Warwick, though.

I got my first Summoners Rift PENTA with him the other day and a friend of mine who's Plat 1 plays him as his main in Top-lane and has over 500 games on him with a positive win-rate (71% on his Gold 1 smurf and 64% on his Plat 1 main).
    Last edited by Drunkenfinn; 2013-09-20 at 05:53 AM.

I've been losing a fuckload lately. Worst thing is that I do well in these matches, but the enemy team will simply be all over the place, whereas my team won't be.

Think I'll just start playing unconventional champions/builds to make things a bit more refreshing.

Deleted
    Bought Blackfrost anivia, let the trollwall begin

Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    -snip-
    Been losing a bit myself. I win one match and get 15-20 LP, then lose those in the next two matches. Super annoying.

Also seen a lot of unconventional stuff lately. Lost to a Nunu support who started with 36 AP and 7.6 Magic Pen, then won with a Leona top who went Magic Pen marks and AD Quints.

Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    I've been losing a fuckload lately. Worst thing is that I do well in these matches, but the enemy team will simply be all over the place, whereas my team won't be.

Think I'll just start playing unconventional champions/builds to make things a bit more refreshing.
    This happens way too much. I shouldn't have 3/4 our team's kills as Orianna. I just shouldn't.

Also, looots of trollcomps lately. Saw a Vi/Blitz mid with Lee Sin jungle and then 2 solo laners top and bot. Saw a TF/Annie mid/jungle (they rotated) and the Annie was going AD. Saw a 4 mid, 1 top level 1 team with Shen up top and Heimer, Ashe, Brand and another AD mid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit... Can he just do that? What did you do?

Deleted
    Oh Pendragon...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    But this is old x_x

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    But this is old x_x
    Possibly. I am not always up to date on LoL related stuff. :P

That looks insanely old.

Though the fact that Pendragon would do something like that is not surprising.