Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Do you know what does cosplay mean?
    If you see a girl in a bikini in on a beach it's not problem because she maybe want to tan or swim, so bikini is the best option.

If you see a girl who's showing big part of her nudity on the cosplay stage then yes, it's bad. I called her "A Girl who want attention from Warcraft fans ".
    [...]
    If she wanted to make a Lich King cosplay then she failed miserably, only shoulders, sword and helm are good.
    Please tell that to the people who cosplay Bloodelves, Night Elves, ... and other "slim" races at Blizzcon, while being FUCKING FAT PEOPLE. Those also fail miserably.
    No, you 200pound American Woman cannot convincingly cosplay a borderline anorexic 80pound NE Druid.
    Yet, many do and no one says shit.

But oh lord, a 80 pound - borderline anorexic - asian wants to cosplay a "sexy" Lich King version. Call the police.

It's more slutty if you dont have the body to wear "sexy clothes" (fat spilling everywhere - disgusting shit), than having a body and wearing sexy shit.
    As you said: Look at bikini girls in swim baths.

sex sells have you ppl been living under a rock for the past 20 yrs? and yea her face is Meh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post
    Why are people bashing her?

Jealous much?

Some people put a lot of work into their body to look a certain way.
    IE diet and work out routine.

plus people can't help their genetics.
    Not gonna hate on her since as posted above, it was a very accurate costume to the (fan/official, IDK) art.

However I will say maybe the diet part of your post is accurate, but if she actually worked out, she would have WAY more tone (which imo looks way better, looks healthier without looking 'fat'). Asian girls are typically naturally skinny, at least most of the ones I've dealt with.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    Well, at least she didn't win any prize, because would have made a great disservice to everyone else participating. There really was no reason to wear next to nothing other than to grab attention, which she managed to for obvious reasons. I am not entirely sure about the age restriction on this show, but some of the stuff I wouldn't probably want a child to watch. At least I'm just 22 and single. XD

Still, I think at least some form of standard would be a good thing to start with. At least wear pants, perhaps? ^^
    Oh for fucks sake she's wearing more than people wear at the beach. You wouldn't take your kid to the beach? You americans need to get your head out of your ass when it comes to the body. Violence is completely fine but a little nudity and you lose your shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Oh for fucks sake she's wearing more than people wear at the beach. You wouldn't take your kid to the beach? You americans need to get your head out of your ass when it comes to the body. Violence is completely fine but a little nudity and you lose your shit.
    my thing is, she's cosplaying as the lich "queen", not the lich king at the beach, she had a g-string on. That wasn't for costume, that was for skin points.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen18 View Post
    Yes, this is one of the best examples of people being delusional hypocrites. Women often do this type of cosplay because that is what men WANT to see. Some of you are better off heading to Iraq where you can praise women covering everything except their eyes.
    What the actual f*ck?!

/slap
    Last edited by Polybius; 2013-11-10 at 02:17 AM.

The amount of whore is way too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyromelter View Post
    In this thread:

Small amounts of decency with massive amounts of slut shaming.

If you dislike her artistic choice, then please say so. There are people in this world for whom their body is art, who work very hard through diet, exercise, meditation, supplements, fashion, to make themselves look beautiful.

Being down on an artistic choice: okay

Name calling/slut shaming/hate spewing because someone uses their sculpted body as part of their costume: Not okay. Very much not okay. And I agree with the person before who stated this is the worst part of the wow community.

I'm frankly ashamed and appalled at all the slut shaming. She's showing no more skin than a typical go-go dancer, or a runway model.
    It's just neckbeard virgins who are filled with anger knowing a girl like that would laugh at them if they tried to stutter their way through a pick up line. My favorite part is when they use the ol' "I have morals" line. Classic!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    my thing is, she's cosplaying as the lich "queen", not the lich king at the beach, she had a g-string on. That wasn't for costume, that was for skin points.
    So everyone at the beach are just attention whores looking for skin points? She wasn't even in the fucking contest, get over yourself. There was no "points" she was invited by Blizzard. Also maybe you should actually look at the art in this very topic. She cosplayed as the lich queen and wore exactly what that character in the art had on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    "A Girl who want attention from Warcraft fans who are thinking only with their male organs"
    Good one?
    First place was a half naked guy. Why aren't you slut shaming him? Where are your morals?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's just neckbeard virgins who are filled with anger knowing a girl like that would laugh at them if they tried to stutter their way through a pick up line. My favorite part is when they use the ol' "I have morals" line. Classic!

- - - Updated - - -

So everyone at the beach are just attention whores looking for skin points? She wasn't even in the fucking contest, get over yourself. There was no "points" she was invited by Blizzard. Also maybe you should actually look at the art in this very topic. She cosplayed as the lich queen and wore exactly what that character in the art had on.

- - - Updated - - -

First place was a half naked guy. Why aren't you slut shaming him? Where are your morals?
    Would you have voted for her?

edit: can anyone post pics from the other participants?

she's not at beach soaking the sun in, she's at a costume contest playing the lich king "queen", the panties just doesn't fit the costume. and you are using the word "whore" not me.

as for the barbarian with "fur clothing and exposed chest" that is the character, much like the female barbarians, while a good dose of exposed skin it still fit the character
    Last edited by Stormspellz; 2013-11-10 at 02:32 AM.

Deleted
    she's at a costume contest playing the lich king "queen", the panties just doesn't fit the costume.
    Re-posting just for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelbert View Post
    Would you have voted for her?

edit: can anyone post pics from the other participants?
    No I wouldn't have, there were better costumes. I for damn sure wouldn't slut shame her.

she's not at beach soaking the sun in, she's at a costume contest playing the lich king "queen", the panties just doesn't fit the costume. and you are using the word "whore" not me.

as for the barbarian with "fur clothing and exposed chest" that is the character, much like the female barbarians, while a good dose of exposed skin it still fit the character
    No, she's not at the beach, she is at Blizzcon dressed up as the Lich Queen, the very fucking art has been posted in this thread at least 3 times if you bothered to read it. She looks exactly like the character so don't bother saying ignroant shit like the panties don't fit the costume. I also never said the word "whore" so if today is your first time trying to read and write you're not starting out very well.

I'm still waiting for you to slut shame the barbarian guy. I'll be waiting awhile because you're a woman hating hypocrite.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wrynil View Post
    But its not trashy for the barbarian men going in half naked?

ITS SKIN, your fucking body.. nothing trashy about ones body... And hers was one many men could agree on being hot, so thats why you are thinking its trashy, not the half fat dudes showing their bodies? Duh.

On another note alot of the female ingame is in simelair clothings, so i think it was a nice femalish touch on the Lich kings armor.

Had she walked in in a gstring and frostmourne in her hand then we could begin to agree. - She did not -
    Uh, that's pretty much all she is wearing. I saw the photo. And it's very clear she's just trying to get attention and votes for the wrong things. Sure, the few parts of the costume that actually did look like a costume were very detailed and well done, but where's the rest? She looked less like the Lich King and more like one of the actresses out of World of Whorecraft.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Invariably, threads of this type continue to persist in slut-shaming, name calling, and rather hateful language from far too many people in this community.

I remember a few years ago there was a picture of a night elf cosplayer on wow insider, the article wasn't even about her it was just the photo they used on the headline, and it devolved into hundreds of posts calling her ugly, a whore, all sorts of nasty things.

Really, anyone who has used any of that language in this thread needs to have a hard look at themselves, and figure out why they have so much hate.

In the meantime, hoping a mod comes in and locks this thread, because I don't see it getting any better.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    Uh, that's pretty much all she is wearing. I saw the photo. And it's very clear she's just trying to get attention and votes for the wrong things. Sure, the few parts of the costume that actually did look like a costume were very detailed and well done, but where's the rest? She looked less like the Lich King and more like one of the actresses out of World of Whorecraft.
    Holy shit are any of you slut shamers unable to read or look at pics? Look at the fucking art, she is dressed EXACTLY the same as the character. Why the fuck are you not slut shaming the first prize male barbarian who is half naked?

15+ Year Old Account
    i remember her now...lol yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Pyromelter View Post
    Invariably, threads of this type continue to persist in slut-shaming, name calling, and rather hateful language from far too many people in this community.

I remember a few years ago there was a picture of a night elf cosplayer on wow insider, the article wasn't even about her it was just the photo they used on the headline, and it devolved into hundreds of posts calling her ugly, a whore, all sorts of nasty things.

Really, anyone who has used any of that language in this thread needs to have a hard look at themselves, and figure out why they have so much hate.

In the meantime, hoping a mod comes in and locks this thread, because I don't see it getting any better.
    Yeah I'm wondering where all the comments are about the guy dressed as anduin and how much or how little of a slut he is, or how attractive he is or if he's a butter face or not cause none of that ignorant shit has anything to do with the costume or the event. I haven't seen one single comment about how ugly or attractive the male barbarian is. About how he's just a whore using his body to get skin points. It's sickening how pathetic these people are in here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    That's a hell of a dumb assumption to make. Please refrain from insulting other forum posters just because you disagree with them.
    While I agree with that, I still want to know why they can at the same time insult the person in the pictures?
    Rules ought to apply, you know.. to everyone..
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Holy shit are any of you slut shamers unable to read or look at pics? Look at the fucking art, she is dressed EXACTLY the same as the character. Why the fuck are you not slut shaming the first prize male barbarian who is half naked?
    you keep throwing that word around, we aren't slut shamming her we are saying its tacky, doesn't fit, yes there is the fan art of it but really come on, everything from the torso to the boots is "hey look at my body" not look at this costume.

I'm still waiting for you to slut shame the barbarian guy. I'll be waiting awhile because you're a woman hating hypocrite.
    love how you jsut keep throwing these things out, as I already explained both barbarians costume fit the character, heck the priest/protoss grand price winner, while showing a lot skin, again....fit the damn freaking character.

this lich queen, sure if fits some fan fiction skimpy drawing, does not fit the character and is again tacky
    Last edited by Stormspellz; 2013-11-10 at 03:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrllish View Post
    Bunch of fatties in this thread upset at someone at a healthy bodyfat%.
    Some of us appreciate curves.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -